Trump has decided to end DACA, with 6-month delay

>President Donald Trump has decided to end the Obama-era program that grants work permits to undocumented immigrants who arrived in the country as children, according to two sources familiar with his thinking. Senior White House aides huddled Sunday afternoon to discuss the rollout of a decision likely to ignite a political firestorm — and fulfill one of the president’s core campaign promises.

>Trump has wrestled for months with whether to do away with the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, known as DACA. He has faced strong warnings from members of his own party not to scrap the program and struggled with his own misgivings about targeting minors for deportation.

>Conversations with Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who argued that Congress — rather than the executive branch — is responsible for writing immigration law, helped persuade the president to terminate the program, the two sources said, though White House aides caution that — as with everything in the Trump White House — nothing is set in stone until an official announcement has been made.

>In a nod to reservations held by many lawmakers, the White House plans to delay the enforcement of the president’s decision for six months, giving Congress a window to act, according to one White House official. But a senior White House aide said that chief of staff John Kelly, who has been running the West Wing policy process on the issue, “thinks Congress should’ve gotten its act together a lot longer ago.”

>Trump is expected to announce his decision on Tuesday, and the White House informed House Speaker Paul Ryan of the president’s decision on Sunday morning, according to a source close to the administration. Ryan had said during a radio interview on Friday that he didn’t think the president should terminate DACA, and that Congress should act on the issue.

archive.is/NpSAv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j1sjjK4N4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo
archive.is/NpSAv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive that shit

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dump them in the ocean, we don't want no Chicanos.

I'm ok with this.

They are going back paco, better make room.

But I bet if Congress passes a law authorizing them to stay, Trump will sign it.

I don't have much sympathy. We're at the impasse, because of insane leftists that think any semblance of the enforcement of immigration laws is racist.

I wouldn't be that opposed to letting some of the "dreamers" stay as long as all the rest of their illegal families got deported. But that would never happen. You let one stay that came here when they were 3, and you have to let the whole wetback extended family stay.

Retard. CHICANO have been blessed by nationality. You cannot deport a U.S. citizen from the U.S. pendejo.

Personally I wouldn't care if we had open borders. Cheap labor is a good thing for the economy. However, the welfare state needs to end. If a 3rd worlder can go from $1 per day to living on $20 they will do it. You can easily find some cheap as shithole in America that can receive mail from the government.

The politicians don't care b/c they're in position to make money off of these people.

>Oh, my God. I'm so sorry you had all these YEARS to become a citizen but didn't. Literally HITLER prevented you from doing it ALL THOSE YEARS!

Why not? You people break the laws. Why should we care about the laws or your rights?

bye-bye bean babies

Fuck all spics, they can dream just fine in that shithole of a country where they belong.

I'm latino (4th gen. American) and Trump needs to send those mojados back.

Cheap labor is just welfare for the middle class.

where is his compassion?

You mad, chicanito. You don't belong here, I hope they dump you in the ocean or Canada.

Because, nigger, I'm an American. Unlike most of you, I have excelled in life and reached great heights in academia. Not my fault you are a loser.

>according to two sources familiar with his thinking
busted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy fuck that's actually in the article

If Pablo is willing to work for his citizenship then why not allow him to stay?

k so then you should have no problems paying for citizenship right?

good move on Trump's part
Let Congress take the heat if they want illegal immigrants

>I'm an American.
Eat shit faggot.

Excellent, but he loses points for 6 month delay. These people have no business being in the US in the first place, as not only a legal matter but an economic one. The constant wave of illegal immigrants has screwed working class wages for decades all so CA farmers and 7/11 owners can make a few thousand more every year. 87 IQ as well. Insanely high rates of welfare use as well. Fuck em. I don't feel bad for them.

FUCK YOU, DRUMPF!

Well I really think this is a great idea. Because it is the legislature that makes the laws not the executive branch. Bravo Pres. Trump.

>according to two sources familiar with his thinking
>familiar with his thinking
>familiar with his thinking

There's that phrase again...

>Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
They defer action, so you can make yourself legal in that time. it's not a forever pass.

Trump is baiting the RINOS in congress. They'll be deciding just as primary season is getting going.

Yes, this is brilliant. If Congress thinks these "kids" are so super special, let Congress vote to make an exception for them, and then answer to the voters for it. They want him to cave in and break his campaign promise, but what will they do with it tossed in their laps?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE WEEPY BEANETTE OF DEPORTED FAMILIES. ICE CRACKDOWNS AND A WHITER AMERICA WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "SO LONG GAY BOWSER" IN THIS THREAD.

>"I'm gonna give you to the count of 6 months to get your ugly, yellow no-good, financial aid stealing, Mexican flag flying keister off my property"

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j1sjjK4N4

Good riddance it was a shitty program.

Ah, good point. They'll try to blame Trump no doubt, but there's that obvious comeback.

Chicanos need to be gassed, not deported.

Trump will grow the eco-

Dumb them in the ocean yourself you lazy beaner.

>and that Congress should act on the issue.

They can't do anything about it.

Next time, have Obama go through the proper channels.

I believe Mayte Lara was legal, she just said that for attention.

Congress will grant amnesty

>people doubted the don

Why don't you teach them spanish. You could make a couple of extra bucks for your drug habit.

... and how much less, in costs? All immigrants, legal and illegal, bring in $50 billion / year, BUT COST $500 billion in infrastructure, support, and gibs. Source: George Borjas' book, "We Wanted Workers".

And be quickly voted out

>President Donald Trump has decided to end the Obama-era program that grants work permits to undocumented immigrants who arrived in the country as children, according to two sources familiar with his thinking

beautiful fake news. CNN at it again?

Wtf I love leafs now

wewlad

The cucked congress will try and renew it or pass a bill similar enough to it. Remember, the government is not your friend. And a republican majority doesn't mean shit when most sitting republicans are traitors.

i'm not a leaf cunt

fuck reddit

notice how they are showing asians now lol

.....and the debt keeps going up and up and up

Great. Now do it in Mexico. They could use the talent.

I like the assumption that none of them use any state money whatsoever.

And how much do they cost?
And how much have they cost the state already in welfare, free education, free supplies, etc?

Hell, my GFs a teacher and her school even puts together to-go dinners and food so the illegal kids can eat at home even on the weekends!!!
But yeah I guess all that just magically appears or Mexico pays for it lol

>Oz
Should have left your memeflag on desu

The expected plan was a 2 year delay and not allowing them to reapply. This is much, much better.

how pozzd you gotta be to unviel your flag for being called a secret leaf
lel more butthurt than the poles

How did this drug bringing illegal get into EMT services

Looks like McDonald's has clued in how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo

>Personally I wouldn't care if we had open borders. Cheap labor is a good thing for the economy.

I look forward to the memes the ensuing shitshow will create

what would we do without Dreamers and their illegal lawbreaking scum parents?

And guess what? Their spic parents never bothered to go through the process to become citizens. It's their fault. We tried being nice, and you took advantage of it. So fuck you.

TO YOUR SALT STATIONS
MAN THE SALT MINES
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

And you save over 600 billion in lost taxes because lol illegals.

> Cheap labor is a good thing for the economy.

It's good for (((them))) not us

This is what I don't get. How in the absolute fuck do you live in this country under the protection of DACA for 20+ years and not work to become a legal citizen?

Excellent, split the Republican party so the democrats take all their seats.

Congress will grant itself a quick and messy death.

>Cheap labor is a good thing for the economy

Not when you're a service based economy.

>archive that shit
>archive.is/NpSAv

R u retard or r u faggot

Every time I start to doubt Trump he VALIDATES why i voted for him.

MAGA

At least wedgies gets it. Nationalism IS growing.

i agree, we don't want their smugness in out streets, I bet they'll be on the streets asking for money

>spics are human

> service based economy.

AKA stagnating dying economy that produces very little of value to the population

lmao

how much money would we save if illegals didn't use our schools that WE paid for with our tax dollars, the free health care, food stamps, free day care, free dental, Obamaphones not to mention the non-stop crime?

If they manage to be completely unified on passing Amnesty after the fucking embarrassment of fumbling with repealing Obamacare, they're fucking ruined.

1.000.000 LESS DEMOCRATS.

Yes, but it sounds depressing when you say it like that.

This. Their treason will be known.

Thumbs down still counts as audience engagement through "Impressions" best to stop sharing the link like a fucking shill and ignore altogether.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this

DACA is such blatantly unconstitutional muh feelz horsecrap i cant believe democrats and even some republicans are choosing this as the hill to die on. Trump isnt even outright cancelling it as he absolutely could, he's just not renewing the illegal program.

Well we're not going to fix anything by lying about how bad shit is.

With what they have learned in USA, they can make Mexico Great! Do you want Mexico to remain 3rd world???

Kys

Lel he was offered a mortal insult and had to avenge his honor, user

THEY'RE ALL GOING TO CANADA IN THAT 6 MONTHS, PREPARE FOR ENRICHMENT LEAFS AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit's that bad my dude. The constitution might as well be a roll of toilet paper to these people. Shit's fucking dire.

He said he'll deport them, not kill them