Verrit launches - Autheneticated "facts" for democrats

Verrit is a platform where each fact posted has a unique code you can spread with the fact to verify it. This is a David Brock, shareblue, and Clinton inspired platform. It's meant to be a "reddit" only for democrats.

It's like some very strange talking points factory made by out of touch elites. It's a completely closed ecosystem with the "Facts" you are supposed to spread being created entirely by the democrat elite.

These people are completely fucking evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/peterdaou/status/904507332687736832
youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it's like pokemon cards, but instead each one has a propaganda quote?

there's NO WAY this will go down on the wrong side of history.

Example "authorized" verrit. Democrats are supposed to go to verrit, get their facts, and post them only.

Look it even has authorization codes and shiet like some rare pepe.

So how do we subvert it user

>This is a David Brock, shareblue, and Clinton inspired platform.
So who's responsible? Let's dig.

Yeah, The Democrat elites are creating "collector cards" you can download and repost. It's a closed platform too so it's all their creations. It's like what ELITES democrats imagine social media is, where they can completely control the message and create exclusivity.

ex "Your post in support of bernie sanders does not have a verrit code, it's fake!"

The tagline is also lulz, "Media for the 68 million" aka media for dems.

There is nothing to subvert. It's retarded. It's a "Donut steal rare pepe" type site for retarded political talking points. It's actually a joke to begin with. All you can do is make fun of it outright. It's stupid on it's own.

>Drumpf is gay and likes to have hookers piss on him
>I'm 100% sure this is true, I read it on Verritâ„¢

checkout verrit authorization code 0116114

They can't help but attack bernie

wow. one day it will be in museums along with the holoca-oh....wait...

uh oh.

Verrit Code 0116114

Authoriized Verrit Poster

Your fake news right wing media is DEAD. Verrit facts will kill all right wing ideology.

VERRIT CODE 0443114

Mike Pence's political career is over. This Verrit Authorized True Fact is posted by a strong Democrat supporter armed with Verrit Authorized Facts.

2018 and 2020 will be blue sweeps now

Verrit Code 0116115

Get rekt. Look at this VERIFIED FACT CARD AND AUTHORIZED POST

>Thinking this will work out well for them
Are they really this retarded?

The word Fact must be destroyed for Democrats to take total control

LOL verrit is currently being DDOS'd:

twitter.com/peterdaou/status/904507332687736832

>It's meant to be a "reddit" only for democrats.
But that's exactly what reddit is

prob false flagging themselves into popularity because muh evil internet nazis

Sure would be a shame if so many of these were produced that people got tired of looking up codes.

Check'd and Kek'd
All of our hip, young, counter-culture #RESISTANCE will be there! Won't you join us, comrade?

reddit has common scum posting like bernie sanders supporters

VEDDIT is true elite democrats only. The pigs just repost what veddit elites want.

This looks like some sort of response to the archiving we do.

It's libtard elites drinking their own koolaid on fake news and trying to be hip and social media aware.

aka complete failure like all dem things

They are investing in social media startups like this in hopes that someone like hillary could get an internet excitement like bernie or trump got.

wow

why does the authentication even matter - verrit was pitched solely to clinton fans - so it's not like the right can't immediately dismiss all the "facts" as left wing propaganda.

no seriously, I can't believe someone paid for this shit. also, all of this shit will be photoshopped non-stop and people will quickly not give a fuck about the codes.

Holocola bottles.

six million invisible calories!

So it's a containment site for commie middlemen?

YOU! CITIZ--- PERSON! YOU GOT A SERIAL NUMBER FOR THAT HATE FACT?

this sounds like bootleg memes

> Ennik Douma
love her

No verrit code on your post. I think it's a lie.

>We are losing contact with the people, what do we do Brock? Simple Hillary, we construct a closed system and increase the echo chamber.

These people are beyond help. Does being on the left rot your brain? I don't understand how these people can think this is a good idea.

It's so we can't make Sup Forums versions and spread them. I guarantee they've already got it planned out for Google and Facebook to start running the authentication automatically. Screenshot this.

Democrat here. I disregarded your entire post because it didn't have a verrit code. Must only listen to verrit code posts. Yes, It's berniess and putins fault hillary lost.

your post doesn't have a verrit code

verrit # 101010110

Yep, they are going to have (((AI))) going through and flaggin anything not authorized on social media

It's not about right vs left. Its about a small group controlling the narrative.

what is this verrit shit? brb gulaging it

>(((Snopes))) gets BTFO
>(((Verrit))) opens up in replacement
the memes are brewing as we speak

OKAY, SOMEONE WHO IS DECENT AT PHOTOSHOP NEEDS TO MAKE A BLANK TEMPLATE.
LET'S PUMP OUT FAKE VERRITS. POST IDEAS

Thank you for compliance. Your post will not be flagged for deletion or censorship.

Verrit is the future of TRUE speech

Verrit #9580943

How long until Verrit is called an alt-right creation funded by russian meant to discredit Democrats?

The right wing wants uncensored public discourse, while the left creates closed systems of "facts" everyone is supposed to believe.

wtf it's more retarded than i thought
they don't have anyone to tell them when they have bad ideas, not even their children

I only consume Verrit Authorized information now. Finally I can be free of fake news and can stop thinking.

My GOOD DEMOCRAT points are higher than ever. Verrit #9528950

It's by a former clinton staffer and had humongous funding. Dems spend a lot for a website.

What is it with libshits and "we see you"

A digital safespace for people triggered by reality.
Maybe a quarantine area for the mentally ill is a good idea.

Internet culture perhaps has created an intelligence bottleneck that most of the left simply cannot pass through due to their lack of technical and analytical skills. They also are likely less individualistic.
This makes them slow plodding and cumbersome.
Add to this the fact that most of them have probably grown up in "safe spaces" free from competition and you have a nightmare scenario on the internet.
A naturally disadvantaged group of mental blobs who have never been in a real scrap in their life.

Can you even post though? I thought it was just whatever the democrat staffers post goes up.

All the slave goyim are just supposed to repost it. Not actually contribute or comment.

I thought it was a nigger thing? Some nigger in one of those "lol don't smoke" commercials says it too.

Zir, you forgot to provide a Verrit(tm)(c)(r) serial number for those statements.

>create reddit only for demoshits
>echo chamber intensifies
>even more salt to mine than on reddit because they are even more out of touch with reality
I can't wait lads

"Authenticated"

Fake comedy quotes of liberal targets would be fun.
GENUINE anti-White quotes would be better (because this is something we need to circulate with our vast archives).
Dangerously inconvenient facts for the left need to be circulated.

It's not this. It's basically a new version of (((snopes))), primed and ready for social media integration. Get ready to have your posts deleted for having "non-authenticated" claims.

Notice they don't reference anything directly. It's a verification code, which means you can't dismiss the source out of hand.

If you actually go through with following up the verification code, I'm willing to bet it takes you to some sort of boilerplate page that tells you how true the fact is, like a wikipedia page, and then it sources "factual" articles as references. You then find the references are a CNN and Vice article which both reference a huffington post article, which then references a think-tank study written by Josiah Glumberg at New America, and when you examine the study itself it turns out there's been no peer review, and the study makes blanket assumptions or plays with data to present it in a certain way.

It's basically laundering information by making it more difficult to actually fact check anything, while presenting their controlled fact-check source as trustworthy and unbiased.

They say something and then have their friend quote them and act like that makes what they said both unbiased and factual.

Can't really express just how much disgust I have for these liars and manipulators.

I dont understand what the verification code is for.

Imagine if they launched this a few months before election and actually got dem shills to post it. Sup Forums flooded with "Verrit Facts" would be hilariously.

Sadly this wont take off and the paid dem shills wont come out for a year.

you go to the website and type in the code to see if the meme is authorized or bootleg

>authentic facts for democrats

Oh you mean more propaganda?
youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc

Media lies and pushes the same false narratives literally all the time.

Platforms that delete unverified posts will become ghost towns, as people migrate to platforms not deleting their stuff. It will be fun watching the show though.

your statement is not verified by david brock and the clinton foundation

This is a verrit authorized screening bot and nto a human post.

For authorized statements check out Verrit, the facts for democrats site.

So they expect people to go and check their website with those dumb codes every time??

anyways, you drop the template into power point, add a similar font (Oswald from google font is similar) and take a screenshot.

Have fun Sup Forums

it's so you can't photoshop it, if you do the code shows the original thing
it's not much but it works because dems are 60 and can't google

this is dumb, anyone can make one of these card and out of 100 ppl maybe one will bother to check them...

If 99 bills preventing voting booths from being placed inside lion enclosures were introduced this would be completely true. Without context these factoids are completely worthless.

It's so that a website operator can censor anything that doesn't have an authentication code.

For example:
user posts a meme to Reddit. Reddit's algorithm scans the image for a verrit verification code. If the algorithm doesn't detect the verrification code, the post is either automatically purged, or automatically marked with an [unverified] tag.

In essence, instead of trying to blacklist - detecting and blocking "wrong" information - they are creating a whitelist; only the "facts" they want to push get a whitelist verification.

Lets start photo shopping the word "White" into "Black or Jew" and leave the verrit code alone. This might turn into a fun game.

i like this fact.

Time to warm up the oven fires gents.

Trip 4's clearly demonstrate this.

Wait hold on, this could be a golden opportunity to redpill democrats!

How exactly do these (((((((facts)))))))) get verified? Is it automated? A moderator?

What's stopping is from literally making our own actually factual cards and spreading them?

Bonus points: making facts that they can't deny but still hurt their cause

Anyone shed light on this? Could be an amazing opp!

I like where this is going.

I believe it's entirely curated so no user submission.

IMS

Exactly. This can be over in a week.

probably also that their decisions are made by relatively very small groups of people whereas organic memes as everyone knows are distilled through the natural process. it's an impossible battle, even the smartest group can't reason their way into the power of nature.

mk mitty @emkaymitty 54m54 minutes ago
More
Replying to @peterdaou @verrit
just curious - why did you use the Russian word for "believe"?

>big words
>lengthy sentences
>all up in your face
>constant barrage of "facts"
I'm not sure your average neo-liberal can be bothered doing all that when they just want to read drama and look at memes.

So lads when are holocaust denial Verits?

Dpn't worry. Johnny is on it...

YES!

They quoted Emmanuel I thinking he's a leftist cuck when he's an extreme right Machiavellian dictator!

If there are hundreds of memes with "factual" information, are people really going to go verify everything? I thought sheeple were basically lazy & believed everything they read, as long as it looks authentic. Could be an opportunity for some subtle red-pills.

thank you for making this service this will make the internet safe for my family if you need volunteers my kids are away at school all day and I have free time to do research online
verrit #3459087

The intellectual demands are too high, and those that can make the cut probably aren't going to be interested in being on the losing/incorrect side of history.

That's why there's something of a false hope in internet censorship. Engineers and programmers seem to be a particularly right wing bunch in the same way athletic military types tend to be a pretty right wing bunch. This tiny group of leftwing bloggers and "career politicians" basically depend upon the people they crap on and disrespect routinely.
One way or another, the left are going to get taken the fuck out it seems.

If the right don't get them, their own stupid policies and lifestyle choices will.

LMFAO

constitutional monarchist but it is in the right direction

Any verits on race and crime?
Or race and IQ?
Asking for a friend.

tech people seem pretty autistic to me but maybe even they have their limits

well more authoritarian than a dictator and will rule by decree

already came out and said africa's problems come from them being niggers who have 8 kids with no food

>You've been reported to the thoughtpolice for hate speech.

Wait so like a council of people spewing their "facts" to an audience ready to receive without critique?

Hooolleeeyyy shit please tell me im wrong...

just a reminder that this is from the highest levels of the democratic party and democratic party donors. They are 1984 totalitarians at heart. They only view the democratic voter as a braindead pigfuck that should do and spread what they say.

They dont get "Social media" because they can't imagine anyone mattering but their circles.

you should listen to NPR in America these days. every show is about random stream of segments about unconnected topics, each its own self contained factoid. indigenous sneaker makers in myanmar, latest game of thrones episode commentary, mexican food restaurant in chicago etc etc.

Yes it is a cult.

That's just it isn't it?

Smart people don't need substitute brains to do their verification for them.
They already have research skills by the time they are adults. Their natural tendency is toward independent research and analysis. They already do "verification searches" by nature, because they aren't lazy and stupid.

The kinds of people that will require this kind of thing are the kinds of people who won't bother to look up verification codes every time they see a quote because that will be too much like hard fucking work compared to more traditional modes of fact gleaning.
This model of information spreading lends itself fully to corruption and trojan-horsing
Trolls can easily spread misinformation for laughs.
Activists can easily spread damaging facts directly to liberal audiences via a liberal template that will be more likely to get their attention than a giant penis swastika frog would.

Verrit is, to the right, a gigantic trojan horse...

yeah it's down now but that's what it is.

A "Social media" community that involves them posting facts, demshillbots reading the facts and spreading them.

In response to their failure of 2016 they are trying to get social media memes going. so they thought up the best way to their shit brains which is a horrible verrit system.

That's an easy "fact" to prove wrong. All you need is one person saying pence isnt lying

These arent even "facts" theyre political talking points

Exactly. The left depend upon Nordic Autism to survive against the Nordic Autism while trying to destroy Nordic Autism.

thats good news. may turn out even better than le penne.

I used to love NPR but the majority of the programs are not intolerable to me. I had it on for a few minutes the other day and an illegal immigrant was explaining how he was illegal but getting citizenship the correct way would be difficult and long and have a negative effect on his life so he should just get it handed to him. All the guest then agreed with him because of the discomfort legal immigration causes.

It was disgusting the complete lack of respect for law or process. It was all about feelings and feeling good.