Why has Sup Forums turned its back one kek? its september now

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

ITS SEPTEMBER FAGGOTS TIME FOR PRAISE

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ps6La
imgur.com/a/OuveD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because its just a joke and not real whatsoever

We haven't
The mods have.
Kek will do terrible things to those mods.
Funny, but terrible.

It's gay you fucking neck beard, the meme died; why won't you?

PRAISE KEK

you don't belong here, nigger. leave.

He's been fed to redditors. Lel was funnier anyways.

You can't just call him all the time, he appears when the time is right and delivers his message

Because it's a fucking meme that was ruined by reddit.

what did kek mean by this?

praise kek

I'll have you know I served 1337 successful missions in the Kekistani meme wars of 2016 with over 420 confirmed redpills. Black ops, psyops, intel, counter-intel -- you name it, I did it. At one point I was so far undercover as a (((blackpilled shill))), I forgot which side I was fighting for. You see, I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career as a dank meme operative. Skills that make me a #nightmare for people like you. I'll have you know I served 1337 successful missions in the Kekistani meme wars of 2016 with over 420 confirmed redpills. Black ops, psyops, intel, counter-intel -- you name it, I did it. At one point I was so far undercover as a (((blackpilled shill))), I forgot which side I was fighting for. You see, I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career as a dank meme operative. Skills that make me a #nightmare for people like you.

WTF mods are swapping out images in my posts

Fucking white nationalist scum i'm just a dank memer. Not cool mods

Let's see if this image goes through

kek never left, faggot! Get Gassed, Jewish NiggerFaggot!

checked. kek is looking into this

bump. investigating MOD abuse or a bug in Sup Forums's code

I tried uploading this picture:
imgur.com/a/Ps6La

And it got replaced by this douche:
imgur.com/a/OuveD

BUG in Sup Forums code or MOD abuse???

Honestly? The spam filter. Ever since the election ended, around 70% of the time I try to praise kek, it won't let me post. Moloch's doing, probably.

It's just as Kek told us it would be - he came into our universe and passed through it.

Let's investigate.

that's a good sign, so far

What happened was, I tried to post this text (only):

I'll have you know I served 1337 successful missions in the Kekistani meme wars of 2016 with over 420 confirmed redpills. Black ops, psyops, intel, counter-intel -- you name it, I did it. At one point I was so far undercover as a (((blackpilled shill))), I forgot which side I was fighting for. You see, I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career as a dank meme operative. Skills that make me a #nightmare for people like you.

(along with that image) ... it said "You can't submit the same message twice within 2 minutes" or something. I copy & pasted the same text in again (doubling it), verified captcha, re-selected the image & hit submit.

Could that have been it?

sargoy tried to normiefag it
so it took a tow

Kek predicted Marine Le Pen would win in France and she lost, causing most of the faithful to abandon his cult.

Hail KEK

/kek/ is only a matter of time

PRAISE KEK
Day of the Rope cometh ever sooner.

IS HE HERE???????

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

WHAT THE FUCK. 3 IN A ROW???????????????

4 IN A ROW?????????? Bruh......

numbers confirm. KEK HAS returned!

Unwelcomed outsiders appearing in vast numbers arrived on multiple chans Kek manifests through, contact has slowed down due to the mudding of energies.

Praise be.

My faith has been bolstered

Checked. Praise KEK.

HOLY SHIT. See what I mean?

Ye of little faith.

Praise KEK!
we are blessed by the dubbs

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE SHILLS. KEK IS ALIVE MAKE NO MISTAKE.

Praise Kek.

We need the 7s, though.

Ask and you shall receive.

4's are good too.

Kek is a frog of warning and pol is swamped by newfags who don't dear re the said warning so die op just die.

It's just a glitch, you nigger.
Somewhere, a cuck thread has your pic instead of their conehead Spencer.
Praise Kek, btw.

Kek is a frog of OUR ENERGY. HE IS OUR HYPERSIGIL. KEK LIVES.

Nobody checked this one. CHECKED.

May Kek bring the Truth that will free the world.

woah
PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

PRAISE BE

I have seen the magic firsthand and will never be the same

777, kek lives

pepe is fun, but this kek shit is getting really gay. people are unironically doing this. No thanks

ALL THESE FUCKING DIGITS, HES GAINING ENERGY, Checked and keked

CHECKED
focus your energy, and praise KEK you faggots!

sad fishy

Kek hallowed be thy name. Chaos and darkness shall come to us upon your honor. Praise kek

KEK IS ALWAYS WATCHING OVER HIS SHEEP WHICH IS WHY THE CIA TRIED TO KILL IT

OH FUGG ITS HAPPENING

CHECKEEEEEMMMMMMM

Praise Kek!!

I think people got scared of the car of peace. The car of peace was a horrible moment because of death but this is the point where the left overreached and normies started to see. At the same time, this was a physical event that pol did not call for but its initiation was certainly here. Chaos is kek.
kek is a meme but it certainly took on a life of its own in charlottesville. This is where the shit posters actually became nazis in a lot of peoples eyes and things needed to recenter. Nazis got BTFO and kek moves on.

He is still with us.

the luso prophet is here!
Praise KEK

Digits

>666 then >00

>666
checked and keked

checked

>Digits
He never left.

Praise Kek. Jesus BEST TIMELINE CONFIRMED

checked
praise

You're power level is way to high!!!!

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

praise kek
we ask for your forgiveness as we have been distracted by th chills

kys

because it's kikery faggot, wanna defeat the kike? Bring people to Christ

and again

Shadilay brothers!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
MEMES FOR KEK

Shills begone. Kek is amongst us. He will reign in a renaissance of peace and prosperity the likes of which this world has ever seen before.

Shailday anons, Praise Kek!

Checked and keked

Sheeeeeeeeeit!
Praise Kek!
Shadilay!

you are the chosen one
please enlight our path

Normies ruined it like everything else tbhfam

Praise kek, check'em

Reminds me of that scene in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, where a britbong questions Seanbong's patriotism
He stood up, hailed GOD SAVE THE QUEEN and a tidal wave of echoes ensued

You know it is entirely possible to jew a kike.

Digits

Check them digits, Kill sargon praise kek

Its weird how kek evolved from a mispelling of lol into the name of pepe the frog

Moloch is better

Mmm

S H A D I L A Y

KEK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

He's with you when you lose faith most. Checked and Kekd

An era of beauty and peace is upon us all.

Fuck off, rabbi.

Kek is gone

true, bring people to Christianity that is how you do it

joke got old.

If singles Kek is death

cringe

OR WAS IT.

CHECKED

>kek is made by da joos
>cites jew book as proof
kys christcuck faggot.

▲PRAISE