Daily reminder that if you are over 30 you need to get off this fucking board and do something with your life

Daily reminder that if you are over 30 you need to get off this fucking board and do something with your life.

Or what? your hipster ass is going to start bleeding because yr sensitive fee-fees are hurt?

>turn 30 tomorrow

This thread is now my going away party.

Remind me of the good times.

Not 30

But ok

And do what?

I only come here for the neo eugenics threads and the self improvement threads

Fuck you newfag get off my internet. If you aren't pre-broadband you're part of the endless normie hordes that shit everything up.

Implying I haven't been married for over 12 years, working on my 2nd child, served 8 years in the military, a computer scientist, learning (((their))) language, and fucking your mother.

if you insist

Cheers, my fellow 30 y/o

>never forget the good times of Trump BTFO of leftist cancer...flooding the Earth with tears

Like you won't pop by here when you're pissing yourself at 73

I remember the Zimmerman verdict like it happened yesterday.

Sometimes the worse of times bring the best of times

Sup Forums is a board for adults. Go back to /trap/ I mean Sup Forums

that sucked. He may have been fine except the curb...

Nah, this board has enhanced my mental capacity and improved my reading 10 fold!

I'm over 30 and I have:

A good paying job
2 cars
2 motorcycles
289k house
3 investment accounts
2 IRAs
Life insurance policy
Health insurance policy
Dental insurance policy
Eye care policy
170k cash in my bank accounts
140k in investments
An azn gf who is a nympho
Many hobbies

Sooo, what's this about me needing to get out and do something with my life?

Nah mate, if you're under 30 you should be out enjoying youth. I was in Germany drinking and fucking whores when this place was created.

>TFW 29 and a half

Oh look, another neet nearing 30 who's projecting his insecurity onto the rest of us

>An azn gf
You just ruined it all right there. Get out Goybonzo bean

Good to know.

Why did i ruin it? She's American

>daily reminder the us is lost and the best way to fix the world is to nuke us already

> 1 post by this id

op is a butthurt shill who is tired of oldfags like me btfo-ing his shilling every damn time. he can't handle my banter. haha, op btfo.

we are anonymous.
we are the horde from nowhere.
we cannot be controlled or even understood.
we penetrate your defenses, despoil your sacred lies, and leave you with nothing, because we think it's funny
and your shilling only makes us stronger.

you're one of us now, newfag. never forget, you're here forever.

i've been posting here for years, and i'm gonna post here 'til the day i die. if cryonics works, i'll post here literally forever.

Checked

As an Englishman I would like to apologise for my ancestors ending slavery.

Daily reminder we were here from the start.

How does nobody stop this? I would take great joy in beating his ass

as an American I would like to apologize for helping the Jews fuck this world up

Been there, done that.

All you oldsters need to GTFO here. You're all low energy, boring assed, limp dicked dweebs who'll never get it!

Chinknese are souless
see

/thread

56 year old millennial here. We have to be here to set you faggots straight on how the world really works.

As an Australian I apologize for letting some aboriginals live.

No thanks. I work 12 hr days and I own a house.

>Leaf
Kill your self

Get a life

Doesn't matter

If you were around pre-broadband and you're still using terms like "normie" you are a confirmed NEET virgin living at mummy's house

Bullshit. You're 14 confirmed

Fuck off and die old fuck

I won't because I'm not a fucking loser like you

>/pol is a board for adults
Yeah, but it's not a board for father-aged men who still have a Pepe collection

I call bullshit on all of those.

>I was in Germany drinking and fucking whores when this place was created.
So you're a fuckibg degenerate man-whore? Nice to know

Here's your (you) old man

Just waiting for the day Communism burns under it's own ashes

Says who? fuck off.

>t. 28 year old

No. This is an excellent source of real-time news.

There is only one way I will forgive you for that you fucking piece of kangaroo shit, webm related

Trying too hard there son. Learn to be more subtle when trolling.

In other words you want to freely brainwash 20 year old men because you know theyre more susceptible to your propaganda

>Get a life
Elaborate.

>Not using /pol for all happenings even during work

You actually do have a few non neets here who have to support the niggers and spics on welfare

Good advice. I'm 29 and am almost at quitting point with this place. It is painfully obvious 90% of this place is a decade younger than me, childish arguments and talking points dominate every thread. A lot of older Sup Forumstards blame them for it, but I view it as a worthwhile sacrifice. This place is changing so many kids and their culture for the better, encouraging anti PC and critical thinking if I get driven out by their teenage antics I don't mind. We need young voters like this. Someone please find me a place like this for proper adults.

I make six figures and work in upper level investment banking. Been here since 2005 and im still a new fag. Get fucked.

and do what? be in a bar, drinking? throwing my money to hollywood jews for (((movies)))? yeah nah, faggot. ive lived my life and enjoyed it. i went to school, married, had kids, own my home and vehicles, broke my back and recovered and enjoy hitting the hump in middle age. what should i be doing? supporting the (((NFL))) or niggerball?
how about you fuck yourself

>hit me with your best cinder block
tfw death wish unfulfilled

Fuck you. I don't browse Sup Forums at work, although I could probably get away with it. Today is my one day off this week and I want to do some shitposting.

>Calling /pol out on their societal and paternal responsibilities is 'trolling'
What a sad little world you must inhabit

Get a job and have white children

why?We are all going to die no matter what you accomplish or don't, it wont matter when you are 6 feet under.If you want to ''do something'' with your life then have children to carry on your family legacy of being gigantic faggot s

I have raised 2 daughters. I am a grandmother. I am rich. Fuck off

If you are umder 30 get the fuck off the board.

It's Memorial weeked or Labor day or some shit. Go out and have sex and have fun.

My kids are with their grand parents and my wife is passed out like a lazy bitch. What's your excuse for being here?

Yep, the primary reason I hang about. The secondary reason would be the occasional insane lols.
>47 on 9/9
>married, work two jobs, look after my elderly parents

Fuck off, OP.

when you bump up a really shitty thread by being a third of the post

bot i love politicaly incorrect humor

Get the jumper cables out of the trunk, son.

YEH FUCK OFF AND LET US BRAINWASH THE KIDS WITHOUT YOU POINTING OUT OUR FUCKING BULLSHIT!!

>Muh one day off
Fucking cashier cuck, life is servitude, go read a book, excercise, or both. I can tell you have zero work ethic and zero responsibility. Sort yourself out white man

>Get a job and have white children
Why?

is that fake or real,

Yes goyim. Leave!

One of the last places left where you can speak your mind without censorship and you want it to be handed over to millennial faggots who are mostly brain dead leftists. Fuck off. Sage

So that the world is not covered by
a plague of niggers by 2030.

B, but user... I'm getting paid while shitposting.

We are not chicks fuckface get it right

Ya. If your over 30. You have no spare time. And if you have spare time you shoulx be uhhhhhhh....doing 30 plus stuff. Whatever that is

Hey op. Get cancer and suck a dick. 47 here

If every white person had 10 kids, it would still not be enough, and bringing children into a world where they'll be an enslaved minority is a terrible thing.

I've already done something with my life.
>I have travelled the world.
>I own a company which is doing very well.
>I'm married and have children.
>I own 2 houses and I don't owe a cent on either of my two cars.
It's going so well in fact that I have ample time to shitpost on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Daily reminder that YOU'RE HERE FOREVER.

No, you're not special just because you're under 30. You're stuck here, too.

Deal with it.

30 plus stuff is the same as 10+ stuff 20+ stuff
sitting in front of a screen is what we do now

I been here too long...I'm 52...wat do?

Turn back time.

Daily reminder that I'm 33 and living off a lottery I won four years back. Daily reminder that you OP are a loser.

We can't leave. We are an elite unit.

>Ya. If your over 30. You have no spare time
You shouldn't.

SeeThe white man's life is toil not degeneracy. You are white, aren't you?

This. It's fucking pathetic. The reason whites are going extinct is because 30+ year old men would rather get a blumpkin from some 17 year old quadroon in VR rather than make stable white families.

WHITE MAN DO NOT SUBMIT TO DEGENERACY

So you're a degenerate dindu? Ok

You're here forever, goyim.

Source?

>mass replying
>telling other people to leave
fuck off underage

Implying I don't work 40 hrs a week and come here to unwind

This pic always warms my heart and brings a sensible chuckle. Brother on the ground is having a moment of introspection and questioning just what the fuck he's doing.

NAH this is too much fun to leave. I won't get off this ride. Looks like you're going to have to deal with grandpa hanging around a little longer sonny

sorry, user.
Remember, you're here forever.

he's checkin out that wite wimminz ass m8

yessir, he sure it.