Muslims are not opresse-

Burma: 400 killed amid 'massacre' of Rohingya Muslims, army says

Latest violence follows an attack by Rohingyainsurgents on police posts in the remote Rakhine region

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/urma-rohingya-muslims-killed-massacre-highlands-armed-forces-army-soldiers-terror-a7924411.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KmQpR
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=206&v=qvEBaAiy5b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if we archive it archive.is/KmQpR

Almost 400 people have died in clashes between security forces and Rohingya Muslims in Burma, the country's military commander has said.

The numbers, posted on the military's official Facebook page, are a sharp increase on the previously reported toll of just over 100. The statement said all but 29 of the 399 dead were insurgents, whom it described as terrorists.

The statement said there had been 90 armed clashes including an initial 30 attacks by insurgents on 25 August, making the combat more extensive than previously announced.

Advocates for the Rohingya, an oppressed Muslim minority in overwhelmingly Buddhist Burma, say hundreds of Rohingya civilians have been killed by security forces.

According to the UN, some 38,000 have fled into neighbouring Bangladesh.

Why should I give a shit

Poo here.

These people are literally Bangladeshi. They dont have any ACTUAL reason for residing in Myanmar.

Obama's genocidal buddy.

Poo in the loo muslims are the worst kind of muslims.

Middle eastern muslims view them as utter filth.

>Not wearing burka

Not real muslims

Literally no one care about south-east asian muslims.

They're like wallmart muslims to arab muslims

not a single fuck was given on this day

good mudslime = dead mudslime

British give no shit if Christians are getting massacred by muzzies, but are all we must save the Muslims if people fight back and defend themselves against them

No way, let other muslims help them.
FUCK THIS.

Holy shit.. If they were pretty, They'd had a a slim chance. But they are ugly as sin So dump em all in a sea

Mindfully Remove Kebab

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=206&v=qvEBaAiy5b4

Ashin Wirathu is a hero!

npbp

White liberals only give a shit when it is a straight white male doing the killing.

The asian buddhists could and will kill tens of thousands of muzzies but when one white cop or armed citizen shoots a muzzie it will be treated like the end of the fucking world.

CARPS
>CARPS
CARPS
>CARPS
CARPS
>CARPS
CARPS
>CARPS
CARPS
>CARPS
CARPS
>CARPS
CARPS
>CARPS
CARPS
>CARPS

but seriously you guys
carps

Those muslims started a fucking uprising first, and started attacking random civs and government workers.

All muslims are trash.

post ur best wirathus

I hope 4million die.

>jungleshit snackbars need your help
a healthy dose of solid lead

The Mudslimes just need to do a suicide bombing practice runs with live ammo.

did you see churkas churking in moscow because of this

Nah, i steer clear from urban shitholes

Remember there is no such thing as a "Rohingya" people. They are Bengali Muslims from neighbouring Bangladesh who have tried to illegally settle in Buddhist Myanmar and take over Rakhine state through jihad expansion like in Kosovo.

fuck,
this is some genuine wisdom

i am seriously impressed

>Rohingya Muslims needing help

NOPE! Let them die. Never help any kind of Muslims.

Where can I donate to help those killing the mooselimbs.

so its niggers killing psudo sand niggers... I dont get it, this is a bad thing why ?

>Muslims cry victim after years of Muslim terror
>Commies cry victim after years of Commie terror

Burma Buddhists are not niggers and are generally cool and civilized. They shouldn't come to our lands but we could get along with their nation just fine.

>oppressed Muslim minority
>SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE SEPERATIST TERRORIST ISLAMIST WHO JUST WANT TO VIOLENTLY ESTABLISH THEIR OWN ISLAMIC SHARIA STATE ON TOP OF YOURS AFTER BREEDING THEMSELF INTO LARGE NUMBERS LIKE THEY DO IN EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY

ayyy

>sand niggers
They were kicked out of bangaldesh with was know was east Pakistan, imagine the kind of people they are

These cunts belong in Bangladesh

I hope they get genocided

The debate isn't whether or not Muslims are oppressed, it's whether or not anyone gives a shit.

Spoiler: We don't.

Fucking leafs.

You want to hear a secret? They deserve it and more

I keep this video just for these threads.

When even fucking Buddhists are willing to kill you, you know you're trash.

disgusting mudslimes

Kill them all!
Fuck all Muslims , they are the same the world over

damn you boys are confident as fuck when you bash muslims but when it comes to the ((())) quiet as a church mouse..

I guess we all bend the knee to the same tribe..

How do I send money to support this guy?

?!?

The ((())) is the pillar of Sup Forums ideology, it's just that we understand that the ((())) use the Muslims as a bio-weapon.

The priority is that we have to BTFO the bio-weapons of the ((())) then we can move on to the ((()))

you're a fucking retard. you're a degenerate piece of filth communist and you deserve death, reincarnation as an animal, gang rape by muslims and then 10000 births as an animal to get gang raped by muslims for your insane retardation.

what about the 275 million killed by muslim inbred retards? what about them working with Jews to overthrow the west? I fucking hate you leaf, I will find you, and everyone else like you and strangle you to death with my bare hands. mark my words, once military dictatorship comes, I'm going to hunt every last one of you pinkos down and kill you.

why should I give a fuck about this mate? Don't you leafs have nothing better to do than virtue signal about pooslims you've never met? go visit bret hart's family home or build a snowman you stupid faggot quit this nonsense

kys ciafag
stop responding to slide threads with anything but red pills

>tfw missionaries from my church are over there helping rohingas

JUST

i have no problem preaching to them but what is the point of actually helping them with money or labor? these people are literal enemies of christianity

they either accept christ or dont; if you have to also "show christs love" through charity then it seems like a pearls before swine scenario...

Sounds like a self defense situation to me

Even his name is badass.

I can give you his paypal pajeet,

By helping you mean giving them food and gibs for conversion right, cause that's all Christianity does, prey on the weak

I was in Rakhine state earlier this year. There are no Myanmar muslims. Bangladesh is overpopulated and since there's not a lot in terms of an actual 'border', it overflows and muslims spill into Myanmar. Formally they're illegal immigrants so big fucking surprise they aren't treated the same way as citizens. Myanmar is not US or Sweden after all.
As usual with muslims, they don't want to assimilate into the culture so you have buddhist villages and muslim villages. Most of the locals are simple folk and don't really care about them and just want to live in peace, but some of them are actively against illegal muslim immigrants living in the neighbouring village. When muh oppression chimpouts start (usually they take form of muslims shooting the police/soldiers) the government sends the military and kills them until it's peace and quiet again.
They don't deport them because it's a) kinda hard since they'll just come back and b) they're actually useful since it's a remote region and the government needs to maintain "we're the bestest government, see, we're helping" image.

Surely Saudi Arabia will take these people in as a sign of their charitable religion and a token of their prosperity.

Any day now.

BASED Buddhists

You know you are pieces of animal shit if have managed to piss of even Buddhists

Buddism is the most peaceful religion on earth that goes so far as to preach indifference towards evil.
Muslims are literally beyond evil for them
Like a virus with an incubator you period, they first piss of from their Muslim shithole and begin to settle in land that's not muslim, then they begin to breed like rats, as soon as they feel significant in number they begin to attempt to squash the host, slowly infiltrating institutions, claiming opression to rally for special rights, all the while carrying out an open war and terrorism with the hands of extremists, with the ""moderate""" majority engaged in perpetual outcry and social mobilization at the host for reacting to it.

Hate on Jews all the want ,rightfully so, but fact of the matter is noone is as pathetic in claiming victim status while being outwardly agressive and murderous at the same time as fucking muslims. Noone is this much of a cancer to people living in immediate vicinity than fucking mudshits

One look at this pretend crying bitch makes me want to punch her in the face more

well not for conversion, they get the gibs no matter what. my point is why give these people gibs at all?

But they are Swede teenage orphans

what church is it tho

They are illegal immigrants and they have been for hundreds of years. They are not oppressed, they don't belong

Why buddhist monks cant speed up this genocide, this shitskin anele mudslime is fucked up with no nation want any of them. Let the monks finish them and be done with it. I dont see any wrong killing a certain group of people who just wasting oxygen.

That's literally an ISIS terrorist fake fund account.

So much this. Makes you wonder how low intensity warzone in Buddhist country easy for picking escaped ISIS attention. Now they are pushed out of Syria and USA decided to relocate their valuable terrorist assets closer to Philippines and South China Sea.

Good. Muslims deserve to die

There's a lot of people that Myanmar's government doesn't like, but, when it comes to the Muslims, they have good reasons.

Incidentally, I wonder why you always hear people bitching about Myanmar killing Muslims when they kill about as many Christians as well. Weird, right?

>invade a country
>start killing their native population
>get rekt
>boooooooo
The fuck did they expect to happen?