What is the absolute shittiest city in your whole country? For America it'd probably be Baltimore...

What is the absolute shittiest city in your whole country? For America it'd probably be Baltimore, absolutely the worst city I've ever had the displeasure going through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro58Lm5xqTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is Bmore worse than camden New Jersey?

Define 'shittiest. There's a few ways you could answer this for my country.

Łódź

Manchester. Birmingham and Liverpool are contenders but Manchester it is.

Cremona Alberta.

I deliberately left out native towns and reservations because that is cheating.

Norwich

idk I'm in the city almost every day but I found the north NJ cities shittier

Probably London or Birmingham

High crime rate, high unemployment, uneducated population, shitty infrastructure

I work in Newark. SHIT SUCKS

Wait, I forgot that Brooks Alberta built a fertilizer plant next to the slaughterhouse/feedlot and it now smells like shitty death 365/31/24/7.

Cremona is indeed full of inbred toothless retards who managed to get an entire trailer park condemned, but they can no longer hold a candle to how horrible Brooks is now.

I haven't gone through every city but I mean specifically Hoboken, Jersey city, Edison

Western Sydney; anywhere in the desert(s) too

Probably Philly, but most of the worst American cities are interchangeable.

Lets be honest, it depends on the day and the current level of chimpout. Any of the following can hit #1:
>Camden
>Baltimore
>Philly
>non-suburbia Chiraq
>Oakland
>Detroit

Continental: probably a city in our glorious Seine Saint Denis. Not sure which one tho, many contestents.

Worldwide: anything in Guyana

Oh you mean that that great representation of it called (((the wire))) didn't do any good to Baltimore? What a shocker

No Cleveland ?

In Canada it would be hard to pick. Probably the biggest city with the most chuggs. Edmonton and Winnipeg come to mind. Almost every small town is infested with retards on disability who work cash jobs like mexicans. Canada is a big white trash shithole desu. Deserves to be enriched.

My vote for your country is New York. We have no bad citizen in my home.

Flint, Michigan & Gary, Indiana

everywhere

I was trying to keep it to 5, ended up with 6. Gotta stop somewhere. :)

the wire made baltimore look like a shit hole pretty honest portrayal imo

Rome

I'm not going to be rude and say that modern Romans are prone to hysterics, that they're given to petty thievery, that they have a thousand other flaws.

On a practical note, though, never put money within arms reach of a modern roman unless you've already obtained what you want.

Best Korea,
All bad Koreans are in the south

Pittsburgh is getting really nasty now.

Of the cities I've been to, St. Louis was the biggest shithole. Saw an actual pack of wild dogs roaming the street while driving around at 2am looking for a hotel. Tried 4 different hotels in my gps before I found one that wasn't abandoned. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I mean it was more than 10 years ago and Baltimore only got worse. This is what (((media))) do with their "honest representations": further depress the already depressed

Barreiro, I remember going through it some years ago, old abandoned houses and commie blocks plus niggers

hey kim

Fucking Merritt, BC.
There are 5 shithole reserves within 10kms. God I hate natives

>New York

nah believe me NY used to be a hell of a lot worse in the 70s

I lived in Detroit for a while. It is pretty shitty, but the downtown area feels safe, the surrounding areas don't. For anyone who knows the area, I lived on E. Jefferson and Van Dyke. But nothing was as shitty as the area of Atlanta I was in for work. Was doing this few day thing to become a sales rep for a company. The seminar was at the hotel where I was staying. One night I decided to grab a few beers and dinner, so I opened up the phone book to see what was close (this was before the age of smart phones) saw a bar/steakhouse about a half mile down the road I was on, so like any other normal person, just walked there. While I was sitting in the bar eating and drinking beers I noticed a uniform cop sitting at the bar drinking coke. Then I noticed when anyone was leaving to go to their car, he was getting up and walking them out, then coming back in. I thought this was very odd, and had never seen anything like it before, or since. When I got up to leave, the cop got up, and walked up to me. I said he didn't need to walk me to my car, because I didn't have one, and was just in town on business, and my hotel was just down the road. He looked mortified. Said that he could not let me leave on my own, but was not allowed to leave his post to drive me himself, so I would have to wait for a cab that he called for me. Next morning when I woke up, I turned on the local news to hear about 10 or so murders that took place on that very road, in the same area. What a fucking shithole. During my time there I also got a cab to go to Red Lobster. It was a Friday or some shit, so it was a popular night to go out, there was a line to get in. I was standing in line, and I realized that I was the ONLY white person in view. All the customers were black, all the staff was black. A black worker asked if I wanted some lobster pizza while I waited, I politely turned it down and she said
>Wats the matter? Racist against pizza?

Detroit for sure.

Idk man, I live just outside of Detroit and if you drive five mins in any direction away from Campus Martious, you're in the ghetto

>downtown is nice but the minute you out of downtown, you fucked

FLINT'S PRETTY BAD TOO
>Pic is Michigan and Livernois

Philly at least has some redeeming qualities. Baltimore and Detroit are just shitholes.

Oh man forgot all about saint louie. The nicest part I remember was by the arch, which had stadiums nearby, and everything else was shit.

Limerick and it's nearly all white.....

Helsinki

Hello

We will help to see it burn

I'm from the Northeast and haven't been to many of the worst cities in the US, been to Oakland and Newark but really just passing through to get to the airport. I would say the worst city I have actually been around in is gun wavin' New Haven.

These cities used to be filled with Anglos, Germans, Irish, Italians and Poles. Now its just black people and the anglos who own them.

>High crime rate, high unemployment, uneducated population, shitty infrastructure

everywhere

Out of all the places I've been to it would have to be Little Rock. I've never seen so many fights happen in broad daylight in my life

I'm sure about that, steel market is dropping

I had to work in Baltimore a lot and in the ghetto hell parts where they put these massive steel curtains over the storefronts at night and I liked the city and people I really think it is Charm City fuck the haters

Or Newark. Truly the worst place I've ever been.

East St. Louis is the worst.

You're lucky to be alive. Why would you voluntarily go hang out in black areas? Why didn't you just order a fucking pizza to your hotel room?

>During my time there I also got a cab to go to Red Lobster. It was a Friday or some shit, so it was a popular night to go out, there was a line to get in. I was standing in line, and I realized that I was the ONLY white person in view. All the customers were black, all the staff was black
No shit, unlike what sounds like obvious choices like Kfc and popeyes, black people love red lobster more than anything.

Yeah I know, but it's definitely the worst I've been to.

Best way is to contextualize it. Worst West coast, Worst East Coast, Worst Midwest, Worst North-east and Worst South-East.

That's true but I'd try to narrow it down by what is the worst city without exception all the time. So Chiraq has decent(ish) parts and it's out, Philly has decent parts and it's out, Baltimore has a decent part by the stadium and port/boardwalk if I remember right. Does Camden have any redeeming factors? Or Newark? Or Detroit?

That's how we figure out the shittiest city. I don't know Newark or Camden but I get the feeling they have no redeeming factors.

Melbourne

It changes every few years. Pic related was probably the worst for a while though

what do u mean? you're using media as a pretty broad term

What were they over? Somebody was out of order by taking another mans milk crate seat to play a game of dominoes on the sidewalk at 11 am while drinking a 40?

Belle Glade

Sydney.
>crime
tick
>unemployment
ching chong tikkety
>uneducated
they use book author names to express their beliefs to each-other
>infrastructure
it was build on old farmland and the old farm roads were left in the same positions, to become modern city streets. also they have a monorail. also there's raw sewage dumped into the harbour from fancy waterfront suburb's pipes.

when's that war starting man? we been waiting for too long

But its the most beautiful city I've seen and I've traveled a lot. Paris is a piece of shit even if I live in one of the best part.

East Saint Louis gets my vote.

You win.

Marseille

Why isn't Milano your capital?

Can't believe no one's mentioned Gary Indiana yet. The cops there actually tell people not to stop completely at stop signs to avoid being carjacked.

>What is the absolute shittiest city in your whole country?

It really depends. If you want to feel rage at how shitty it is, then it's the bog standard answers like Chicago and Baltimore and Camden. Places that have just been shit up by nogs and nearly a century of mismanagement and corruption.

If you want to feel true despair at how bad things have gotten, then it's places like Wheeling and Springfield; small cities that have just gotten fucking crushed by globalism.

Lived there at school until a student was shot and killed lol. Not all niggers.

Seattle. It's beautiful but the politics are a national embarrassment.

>Seattle City council just passed law where tax paying landlords can't screen a possible tennants criminal record

Camden is basically a fucking suburb that you don't really have any reason to drive through unless you're a middle class addict from the Burbs looking for smack?

>Gary, Indiana
Where even niggers fear to tread.

>Gary
All memeing aside: Gary is without a doubt the worst city in America.Flint and Detroit are distant runner ups.

Calgary

Everyone is a complete fucking asshole there they love Muslims and elected one as mayor even the whites are either half amerindian and nigger tier or oil-rich pricks who have no idea how to wisely spend their money just act like an asshole with it and then cry when it all runs out because they blew it on boats and trucks instead of investing it wisely

I can confirm Baltimore is a run-down hellhole, hate that fuckin shitty city.

>muh historical signifance

Same reason Greece chose Athens.

Because there are actually legitimate reasons to go to Baltimore unlike Philly's asshole and home of canned soup

My unit does not have battle plan. But we hope soon too.

I'm Brazilian/South African vacationing in Australia.
Vila Cruzeiro and Nelson Mandela Bay are the most feces dripping open assholes on Earth.

>The Ravens Will Starve

>Springfield

Which one?

lol.
>USA
>1st World

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro58Lm5xqTY

Sydney is literally one of the safest major cities on Earth.

Might as well been. The first one I saw was because two nigs were fighting over a parking space at Walmart. The other ones were more or less already in progress as I passed by

This isn't strictly on topic but seems like a good thread to ask.

Have you guys noticed that basically everybody shits on Philly but there is still a small but diehard following and allegiance to the city around the northeast?

I lived a few states over and would regularly run into at school, then college, then work people who loved Philly for some reason even though they weren't even from there. What's with that? Philly sucks.

dude, baltimore aint shit
missouri has hidden, ultra coon establishments

baltimore is too mainstream

>What is the absolute shittiest city in your whole country?
Tijuana

Yup, manchester is fucking dirty and full of faggots.

Nah, NYC is not bad. It's expensive, but it's not bad.

It's those cheddar bay biscuits

Detroit has some cool historic areas and the riverfront is beautiful and safe

Go with Flint, Camden, Gary, or any similar city that's just as terrible as Detroit but without any of the positive qualities.

In America, it's East St. Louis

Ohio.

Has there been a point in time in the last century where Gary wasn't a shitpile?

Not the whole country, but Lawrence is absolutely the worst place in Massachusetts.

>The cops there actually tell people not to stop completely at stop signs to avoid being carjacked.
That happened to a friend of mine. He was in south Chicago stopping for gas. Cops pulled up and basically told him to get his ass out of there before he got killed.

every town or city in the deep south

I went around Indianapolis for the first time last year. It was just okay but I think I was in a nicer northern area of the city. Looked like progressives had started to try changing things for the worse desu

Let me just say, I like going to Philly. Lots of cool landmarks and places to eat. Obviously heading anywhere towards neighborhoods like Kensington is a very bad idea but I think you can get by in Philly without dying unlike Shitcago where even the commercial areas have begun to resemble war zones.

San Fransisco. Any other answer is objectively wrong from someone who has never been there

there's shitty parts of the country you could cherry pick but saying America is not a first world country is just hyperbole. I'm sure I can find shitty parts of the UK

I thought Marseille or Montpellier were pretty bad too.