THIS IS IT

It's happening right now Sup Forums. Don't believe me look at any websites that track aircraft then look at the sky around you. I'm going innawoods and I suggest you do the same. I'm not memeing or larping we are going to war tomorrow. Military assets are being moved into place. If you don't have supplies I suggest you drop what you're doing and get them now. I wish all of you good luck and may God have mercy on our souls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not 23rd yet, op is fag

Looking Glass is up. Shit bout to get real

That is interesting. There's pretty much no air traffic whatsoever on Flightradar24. Don't know if it's just my internet connection being a bitch though, can anyone confirm?

YHEE

I'm seeing a total of 6 civilian flights in all of SK and Japan, and absolutely none of the highly populated air lanes that there usually are.

Im scared anons

NVM. Had a filter on. All is calm

Okay. Stay in the woods until one of us gives the coast is clear signal. Even if you starve to death, or get mauled by rapist bears, wait for the signal.

nigga u made me look. its fucking nothing though

>rapist bears

I hate bears so goddamn much

military planes do flyovers for holidays like 4th of july, memorial day labor day, etc

stop being such a wuss

Looks like there are more planes leaving South Korea, than are entering.

If singles it's literally not happening and will literally never happen.

>Im scared anons

It'll be ok, user. Just keep a plastic bag near you in case you want to suffocate yourself when the time comes.

Forgot picture.

>went out to a major park for an event in a midwestern metropolitan center this morning
>3 VTOL aircraft suddenly roar overhead
>see helis buzzing around for most of the rest of the day

exciting if true

How is it safe to have that many aircraft flying in such a confined airspace.
>muh different altitudes
I know that but it still is fucking amazing that there hasn't been more crashes.

I live near a couple major bases and nothing is happening. Just stop.

>woke up, fell out of bed
>dragged a comb across my head
>found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up, I noticed I was late
>found my coat and grabbed my hat
>made the bus in seconds flat
>found my way upstairs and had a smoke
>somebody spoke and I went into a dream

Big if true

>And there will be wars and rumors of wars.

Get right with God or get right with the idea of burning alive for eternity, anons. Those are the only two options.

Very carefully and very professionally.

There's a reason why air traffic controllers have such an inordinately high rate of suicide. The job related stress is incredible.

>go inna woods
>live in commie fornia
>woods are literally on fire right now

COINCIDENCE!?

do you fucking realize that outside airport space they rarely get closer than 5 km?

tfw the icons are to scale and airplanes are 200 miles across

I wanna see this bitch in a 24hr timelapse. It's crazy to think about how complex it all is. When viewed objectively, it's crazy to watch humans. Like ants scurrying back and forth.

What am I looking for? I just pulled up my local airport on flightaware and everything looks normal.

FYI aircraft aren't 67 miles long, like in that picture.

Local airport traffic probably wont show military vehicles. Looking for a link to the international radar.

i doubt we are going to war with anyone thats gonna put up a good fight.

fucking NK?

even if they could get a nuke over here, which is highly unlikley given that our military has been working on shooting down missles for over 25 years, it would be one or two that hit before they were completely whipped off the map.

what the hell is going into a woods going to do for us? unless canada and mexico have been plotting on us there is no way in hell any military could invade. America is basically impervious to an invasion.

It's why air traffic controller is the most stressful and shortest lived carreer out there.

That kind of thinking is what leads to the downfall of all great military regimes. Nothing is more dangerous than a sense of security in something that hasn't been used before.

> impervious to invasion

Dude you’ve been reading the posts right?

You havent picked up on a theme in this place?

not sure what you mean my man. i take posts at face value unless its clearly banter.

Live near two bases and haven't seen or heard shit

Its being a pleasure too, my fellow Fattystanian.
The only wish I have is to meet the happening as sooner as possible. Not going to hide. I'll face my death like a man.

Yeah, no shit retard.

> Be me
> Live in LA all my life
>Literally the day it gets nuked is the day I am in Arizona on vacation

are you actually this retarded or just bored

Fuck.jpg

I was heading to college 3 days ago. I was driving by the airport and I saw Jets (Don't know what kind just heard something and got a last glimpse through sun roof, just saw 4 or 5 in a V) and a C-17 flying by...

holy shit

See you on the battlefield anons
youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk

I'm not a doomsday prepper by any means, but if war was to kick off what would I absolutely need to have to survive?

We didn't listen!

fuck why do I live so close to the USA, time to go to Brazil.

Determination.

Guns ammo and a tank of water

>I'm going innawoods

Heh, fucking wannabe

My parents live on a flight path corridor near an Air National Guard/USAF staging area base in northern Michigan, and they just told me there's been no military air traffic at all for the past several days. Yeah, we're going to war.....

Literally everything is about how we’ve been invaded

>are you actually this retarded
Define this case of being retarded. I'd like to see WW3 nevertheless.
>just bored
I wouldn't come to Sup Forums if I wasnt bored in the first place, when Infinitychan exists.

I live a couple blocks from NASNI and I haven't heard shit

What a melodramatic faggot. Piss off, soy-ridden whining homo.

I live near two military airports and don't hear shit.

>"its finally happening!!!"
>Still gonna have to go into work tomorrow.
Fuck off Op

>my marine friend is comfortable enjoying his 4-day weekend with his brother for his bro's birthday with his family
Keep larping faggot

Damn I had no idea people flew around Asia that much

Kagami is best lucky star girl.

The world won't explode on the 23rd, but something will shift.
Slowly

HOLY FUCKING WALNUTS THERE IS AN ALL OUT WAR IN THE SKIES

How convenient.

AMERICA IS IMPLEMENTING OPERATION EMPERIUM! OH, LORD HAVE MERCY!

>HOLY FUCKING WALNUTS
I'm zozzling
Thanks, (You)

The Bible also said there'd be raining fire and blood, and meteors that poison Earth's water supply.

omg! no airplanes anywhere!