yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/
archive.is/l4yxH
linode.com/tos
archive.is/l4yxH
recode.net/2017/9/3/16250766/hillary-clinton-startup-verrit-cyber-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

satanic pedophiles run it

Well it seems like you guys don't care so this must be an okay site

A great opportunity to harass Jewish pedophiles.

hello verrit!!

What is the 65.8 Million? People who voted for Hillary?

Of course I use Verrit, everyone my age uses Verrit. It's the coolest!

It's Reddit but with extra steps.

>For the 65.8 million
Who's trying to keep us divided?

yea and the 8 million+ illegal and fake voters. get reall. a safe space for kool ai drinkers to indulge in fatasy without any facts or reality challenges. pol shuts this garbage down in less than a month

>problem loading page
lol

>A media platform for the 65.8 million
>What is the entire media establishment

kek

This shit is going to spy on you worse than the Big Brother guaranteed.

Never forget the 65.8 gorillion

Lol which one of you faggots did this

>libfags think they need their own media outlet because they unironically believe the mainstream media isn't constantly shilling for them

fuckin KEK

It's probably similar to Reddit but with even more anti Trump / pro libshit narrative

Maybe it'll be a good place to mine salt. Time will tell

>Hilldawg
fucking die in a fire

RUSSIANS!!

It's ok guys. Technicians are on the case.

lol
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/verrit
>third-person singular present active indicative of verrō

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/verro#Latin
>Ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *wers- (“to drag on the ground”).

>verrō (present infinitive verrere, perfect active verrī, supine versum); third conjugation
>1. I scrape, sweep out or up, brush, scour, clean out.
>2. I sweep along, drive, impel.
>3. I sweep away, carry off, take away.
>4. I cover, hide, conceal.

perhaps Sup Forums should join and torment the fuck out of her and her following.

No it's more likely they have shitty servers and her followers all going to it at once overloaded it. Their host is probably pissed off at them because they don't pay for a service that can handle the load.

It happens all the time, we cause it alot here when a small time website get shown in the limelight.

This is exactly what I was thinking. It would be no different if Obama said something like this.

/what did they mean by this?/

I know I know.
I just thought it was funny that they wouldn't just admit they weren't ready for that much traffic. It would have made more sense.
inb4
>Trump supporters are terrorizing our website!!

Infact that is exactly what happened, look at their host.
linode.com/pricing

ultratools.com/tools/ipWhoisLookupResult
who.is/dns/verrit.com

Do we ask for a Sup Forums board there? Can we migrate there somehow en masse? They want to be faggots and pay robots to shit up our board, why cant we just go there and refute opinions with facts casually?

reddit but only for vaginas

>verrit
All I think of is pic related

I don't want to get waterworked

Expanding on Linode, they are basically an amazon reseller. IP's in their block also resolve to amazon

yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/

search: verrit.com

shill

Exactly. They're simply using it as a LOOK DEY'RE TRYING TO SHUT US DOWN AND STOP YOU FROM SEEING THIS!!! pr stunt. Nothing new

Any time a public announcement is made that contains the word "excited" it means that marketing trolls too stupid to live are trying to rape you.

The site is running on a VM and went over its threshold and the host automatically turned it off lol.

$10 they will never admit it.

lmao someone took the site down

Noticed that too. Seems awfully sluggish

Every time I see that cunt, I wanna sign up for vomit.com.

archive.is/l4yxH
>Hillary Clinton is allegedly at the center of another cyber attack — except this time it involves a startup that’s trying to become something of a social network for her political supporters.

>The saga began Sunday night when Clinton — to the apparent surprise of her followers — took to Twitter to offer her personal endorsement of a new, relatively unknown website called Verrit.

>In the words of its creator, Peter Daou, Verrit is his attempt to create an online hub for Clinton backers so that they can find easy-to-share facts, stats and other “information you can take out to social media when you’re having debates on key issues people are discussing,” he said in an interview.

>Soon after Clinton’s tweet, though, Verrit stopped loading for web users — the result of a “pretty significant and sophisticated” cyber attack, Daou told Recode. He declined to share the name of his hosting company, and did not yet know who exactly was behind the incident. But he said the traffic driven by Clinton’s endorsement — which generated more than 10,000 new Twitter followers for Verrit — isn’t responsible for the outage.

>Once it’s back online, Daou nonetheless has big ideas for Verrit. A former aide to Clinton’s 2008 campaign who later ran ShareBlue, a left-leaning news site that defended her candidacy, he wants Verrit to become a “platform or place in the media” for Clinton backers to “call home and feel like they’re not facing attacks and smears and harassment and false narratives and negative talking points.”

Oh.....

what did he mean by this?

underrated

>they don't pay for a service that can handle the load.
Well they probably spent most of their money bribing Hillary to endorse them

>shill
hardly. I am wondering about proxies etc needed to do such a thing. Casually interjecting myself into their bubble.

this will be the push to start controlling and censoring access to shit online, I guarantee

lol probably installs liberal Trojans onto our PC's

>let's fix the polarized country by creating our own official echo chamber

kek democrats are doing everything in their power to bring about the Great White

kek its hillaries fault

linode.com/tos

We need to make blank templates of the Verrit and post stuff like "Bill Clinton I did not have Sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky... " or other red pill quotes to post on twitter and other social media...

The keks could be entertaining

> fail to scale a webservice
> blame it on hackers/russia
> be clinton related

imagine my surprise.

Perhaps you should tie a noose and hang yourself.

>massive denial of service attack
Well I suppose if you consider your potential users attackers.....

I'm getting sick of DOS attack being an excuse every time a website didn't bother to pay for enough bandwidth before starting a marketing campaign

>A former aide to Clinton’s 2008 campaign who later ran ShareBlue
can't make this shit up

Literally go back to verrit

Some of their OC is pretty funny already.

I'm in the 25%.

>In the words of its creator, Peter Daou, Verrit is his attempt to create an online hub for Clinton backers so that they can find easy-to-share facts, stats and other “information you can take out to social media when you’re having debates on key issues people are discussing,” he said in an interview.

archive.is/l4yxH
recode.net/2017/9/3/16250766/hillary-clinton-startup-verrit-cyber-attack

Lads, it's going to be a meme depository! Think of the possibilities. A safe space for lefties to "find easy-to-share facts, stats and other information you can take out to social media". Think of the possibilities.

Redpill me on this site, it just seems to be yet another biased liberal propoganda-spewer. Am I right?

yes

Party approved "facts", what could go wrong?

>Verrit, what is lysenkoism?

NOTHING YOU NEED TO CONCERN YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD WITH

Thanks for setting me straight!

I don't understand, what the hell is it? Like a left leaning reddit?

Can't wait to see blue checkmarked lefties spamming these (((facts))) on Twitter from now on

reddit is already that

Verritors

What are the odds that we could possibly co-opt verrit? I mean it's ripe for redpilling (if it's possible).

reddit leans center right

It seems to be some propoganda site for Democrats

lmao reddit is hard left

Yes. but only if we allow it. we won't. so it will either be a place we infiltrate or we subvert their memes with fakery and fuckery the likes of which they could never imagined. It's going to be glorious

none, it's literally run by shareblue. they'll ban anything going against the narrative

It's already happening, Google and Facebook have been pushing it hard.
This will just be a library of bullshit for people to copy and paste all over the place

It's a Liberal propaganda firm that specializes in damage control for SJW policies

>verrit
>reddit

what are the odds.

What a shit site

She's actually going to fucking run again holy shit

It's only for city people. Rural and suburban retards can stay the fuck out.

she's the gift that keeps on giving

Would the Dems even let her run again? There's no way they are that dumb, and I'm not being ironic

verit, as in the latin veritas, truth. "veritably Hillary is a soulless reptoid"

>Non-authoritative answer:
>Name: verrit.com
>Address: 45.56.100.66

They only have one IP so they aren't using a load balancer. They aren't getting cyber attacked, they just can't build highly available sites.

Isn't this site meant to combat Russian fake news? If so, what did they mean by their name?

WTF. The self-interested in Dante's Divine Comedy are put outside the Gates of Hell chasing a banner in the mist.

its like when they use the term anti-facists to describe literal facists

Thank God they'll never find our secret KKK activities forum on Farmers Only

Never forget the 65.8 million

>Would the Dems even let her run again? There's no way they are that dumb, and I'm not being ironic
Anyone that stands in her way will get suicided.

HUBBA HUBBA says PRESIDENT BUBBA!

Finger Licking Good!

Better stay away from those weight machines

This.The only person that can make it so she doesn't run again is herself.

checked

Did they use a crappy server on purpose so they could false flag a DDoS attack?

That's what it sounds like...
Like they are loading their cannons, preparing for the Great Meme War II

I thought FB and Twitter was handeling their needs quite effectively.

You see, Nazi scum, the site has the root "verr" in it's name. It's related to the latin word for truth, and so ipso facto what it says is the real truth unlike your White supremacist nonsense.

It also has infographics with fancy designs, some of which include sun-flares, therefore adding to it's reliability and trustworthiness as a source of info.

They also put authentication codes with actual hard numbers on the bottom of every tweetgraphthingy. This seals the deal so to speak and makes whatever they tweet into concrete fact.