Charlottesville Help Solve Final Puzzle Piece

Two guys sitting in Tundra Pickup have been totally overlooked. Photo of driver;s face emerged 2 days ago + some sort of insignia on shirt. Can he be ID'ed?

More Info
Appears to say "FSO" on shirt. What can that mean? Also, license plate is not a valid Virginia plate

Haven't seen that before. Good find and something else to look for.
The guy in pic related was also wearing a white Tshirt.

Here's the original source of face photo >>>.139924360
Good catch. Will follow up
The thing is, I didn't notice those two in the Tundra at all. Same for lots of people I'm sure. These two sat there while everything happened, had their mirror wrenched off, people lying injured AND they don't get out of the vehicle? Something completely rotten here

these threads keep being deleted. someone in the CIA must be on the mod team.

> (OP)

LOGIC BOMB INCOMING:

The one and only way a false flag could make sense here is through electronic hijacking. Switching out drivers/cars makes zero sense as it would have exposed to much risk of discover.

I know, Very hard to get any traction Need people to keep bumping.

Btw, do you see "FSO" here? Other possibilities?

This actually does make sense.
Mike Hastings teaches a new lesson.

Yeah, those guys staying in the car was totally off.
There's more research findings coming out all the time. We haven't given up looking.
There needs to be another dump thread to redpill more people but I haven't been saving. Starting now.

But we know driver switched for sure. here's the driver's face & it;s not the patsy

Can't see shit captain

Bump

I think that could easily be Fields. Some people don't.
Switching cars does sound massively retarded though.

Here;s the original photo. The above was my attempt using fotor.com to enhance. Can you or anyone try to get a better image

bump

Naw, it's this guy. Military veteran. Besides Fields is pudgy faced & needed glasses

Nah. Did u see how the driver reversed? That is a precision driver. You need the driver to deliver for this kinda op. Electronic hacking is better if you intend to kill the driver.

Switching cars explains the downed chopper as well

People say that's his father?

Yea, they def. saw something they should not have seen. CIA ops jumped in before anything was reported. BUT they might have captured something on tape?

How are you going to lead off with "help with their pictures" and not post their pictures in the op?

bump

Because I & another user trued that over the last few days & thread got no traction. Here > & >I reckoned that iconic photo of the Challenger is what catches peoples attention

It's someone named James G, Field as opposed to James A Fields, Probably a sick joke as part of the undoubted false flag.

We're living through history at the moment. Instead of talking about this Charlottesville incident in 20 years still as a "conspiracy theory", lets expose it now as the false flag it is. It'a all there, photos & videos. Back in 1953 it was easy to control the narrative after Deep State's assassination of a president. Today, it's vitally important to show then that they can't pull off this kind of shite in the modern era.