Where dem Asian women at?

You finally swim to shore after your shipwreck lands you in Singapore.

Spotting you're a westerner, the country brings out its set of 16 most beautiful women in all the lands, those named Miss Singapore 2017, for you to lend your superior seed to. They're sure you'll be excited, they've heard all about the western condition of Yellow Fever.

Which women do you choose to inseminate? Choose wisely.

>when you want a white person but their face has to be retarded

jesus, absolutely all of them are well below average

singapore = shit tier women

All of them.

This is always the correct answer.

Get to work Sup Forums.

gimme 1 night with each of em, i'll have the job done in about a fortnight.

Going from the top row.

4,5,6 and thats it, the rest are vile.

Lol

awful girls

Damn I'd give anything for the one in the front row, second in from the left.

I would let them all take a shit in my mouth, one after the other. That's the true redpill.

none of them are qt. i choose to remain pure.

>Singapore
>these are the women yellow fever fags drool over because they think they'll give their kids 2 IQ points

>finds Asian women police officer
>ayo hol' up
>approaches her
>miss can I have yo number
>why u rant ree rumber
>cause I wanna do this with you babe
>grabs Asian ass and grinds
>proceeds to get thrown in cage
>Asians come out
>WHITE PIIIIGGGUUUU GOOO HOMMEE
>damn it feels good to be a nigger

erm, hue?

They all look awful wth?

I think there are maybe four or five of them that, if I wanted a baby to look as white as possible, could almost pass if I mixed my genes with those women.

4(maybe), 6, and 14 are the only acceptable gooks in the whole bunch.

Fuck me those are some tragic faces

third one from the top left is spoken for fellas

I count exactly 3 that are "ok" and other than that it is all trash.
By ok I mean 4 or 5 out of 10

3, 4, 5 and 6 on the top row (counting from the left obviously).

I'm pretty certain that is some meme "miss Singapore" event, not the real deal.

4 has the potential to be cute, if she gets makeup that isn't 10 shades lighter than her skin. I mean, she's light enough as it is, that's just overkill.

>That's the true redpill

You realize ANTIFA likes shit eaters right?

if u wanted a white baby find a white women.

So pathetic that u guys have to find some minority women (5% of the total population) when you can easily find a suitable a white girl.

Well, I guess you can always mail order a bride.

Total losers

Look up obesity statistics by race in the US.

All of them obviously, if given the opportunity

Apparently Miss Universe Singapore is the legit competition.

Now there aren't that many people in Singapore and most of the hot girls are owned by rich men that don't want exposure and therefore won't allow them to participate in beauty pageants.

none looks even human, i pass

>posting fake singapore women

pic related is miss singapore 2016

Line them all up in a row, doggy style. Go down the line dipping into each and every pussy. Keep going,repeat the line if need be, until you cant hold your load any longer.

Who ever you shoot your load in is the winner.

lately when i look at absolutely gorgeous women i don't see anything but a self-entitled gorgeous demon that would make my life a living hell

this is true.

All I see is a hefty price tag. Walking and talking live auctions who go to the highest bidder (fool)

>Singapore
>sash has Thai characters on it
Take your disgusting ladyboy fetish and fuck off, degenerate

Asians are ugly, period.

>when the trannies look better than the real women

singaporean piggu pls begone

not politics

Miss Tiffany Universe, it's a ladyboy pageant in Thailand.

It's sort of concerning that they look better than in OPs picture.

You swim to Hong Kong all the way from Singapore, only to find out that the Miss Hong Kong is tranny.

this must be fake, surely?

More from Miss Hong Kong 2017. Biracial women gon sue her for cultural appropriation.

This one. She's got them "fuck me rong time" eyes.

fuck's sake

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If you haven't numbered them, how do you expect me to ROLL?

if you've ever been with an asian girl then you know they've shit. They're materialistic, soulless and gross. Their breathe smells like rotting meat and vomit. they are butt ugly too, far from the cute girls you see online.

HOL UP

Gonna have to go for the fourth woman on the front row

>oy vey never blame it on the jews! It's pure coincidence that we've been kicked out of 200 societies in the past 500 years!!

Miss Japan, very hot desu.

Second row second from the Right.

Fuck if I ever end up in an Asian country I'll be on the hook for a lot of child support

Japan got BLACKED.

She actually is, I wouldn't mind getting that pregnant

Top Kek

poo?

Half black, it was a major controversy when she won because shes not pure japanese and doesn't reflect japanese women.

She's the by-product of the US navy and a local woman.Hence, no father. This Miss Japan is a poo.

Same with me.

I dont know whats happening lately but I am just not that interested in sacrificing everything for a pretty face. I can focus on my self, my hobbies, my career, my life and my vices. A beautiful woman can't do much to enrich an already functional and enriched life.

roll

26 GET, maximum huwhite

roll

wtf, so a blasian AND a half poo both won miss japan? what the fuck is going on over there, i thought they were safe from leftist garbage?

jesus, most of them are disgusting. I cricled the ones that are somewhat attractive

CMON!

i've seen a lot of trannys more attractive than those pictured in ops pic

Why is this fugly plastic chink getting circled?

Bahamas
sage!!!

Roll

Damn

68 isn't too bad I guess, I'll go with her

roll

rorring for Denmark waifu Rita

reeeeee dindu blocking my mexican queen!!!