Race is a social construct

What do you even say to someone that honestly believes this? They are the same people who can turn on a dime and accuse you of being racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krpgrMnOqrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know what is a social construct to begin with?

youtube.com/watch?v=krpgrMnOqrE

You tell me leafy boy

OH ARE YOU POST-RACIAL TOO? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE APARTHEID SYSTEM NEW ZEALAND RUNS UNDER? DON'T YOU SOMETIMES WANT TO JUST BE A HUMAN AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHETHER YOUR RACE PRIVILEGE GRANTS EXCLUSIVE FISHING RIGHTS, OR MINERAL RIGHTS, OR LAND RIGHTS, OR WELFARE RIGHTS....OF COURSE YOU FUCKING DONT BECAUSE YOU BENEFIT THE MOST!! YOU ARE THE REAL RAAAYYYCISTTT

>I've been practising

Too real. Its actually unreal mate, you can use the Maoris or Abos as an example of what happens when two cultures collide and one seeks to dominate the other. These retards will be with you all the way when your criticize this history, but to suggest that we could have our culture and race negatively effected by foreign migration, woah boy you done fucked up.

This is what frustrates me. I had a conversation with an English teacher about falling standards in Australia. She decided halfway through that I was trying to tempt her into racist beliefs. Flipped straight from "English to be spoken the correct way oh ho pish posh" in seconds to "It doesn't matter what they speak they dindu nuffin poor war victims". I can already speak english very, very well, I used to do accent analysis as a (((hobby))). Basically get paid to tell asian people what city other asian people come from. I decided two can play her game, and went on about how aboriginal english is it's own unique dialect. By the time we got to Tok Pisin she was dead.

>she wasn't really dead I actually ran away from her. Crazy bitch could have got me arrested with all her grabbing and yelling.

Nothing. What do you say to people who claim to believe in a superpowerful ghost in the sky, who supposedly created the universe and everything in it? People's beliefs are just another weapon they use to gain the upper hand over one another. You'll never convince them not to use the weapon they have at their disposal. You use your own weapons and decisively defeat them, if you can. Other than that, forget about it.

So people can never be persuaded to change their beliefs based on new information or a different perspective? Surely then the only solution is war?

Solution to what? Conflict? If so then yes, pretty much. Of course we could play nice and just share our toys, but do you see any of that happening in this world?

Depressing m8. How is Brazil these days anyway?

Holy fuck dude those birds are savage.

you should see the kiwis they make those buggers look like ducklings

Well, Im not sure the answer to your question, but dont ask the Engineer at google how to handle this, he chose poorly apparently

PS dont go work for Google, they are evil

anyone else noticed that the average leaf posters literacy is slipping

What is genetics?

Ps go work for google and collect intel ;)))

You tell me nigger, their line of thinking so far as I can tell is that because a swedish elf qt can theoretically breed with an aborigine, we are all the same and racial differences don't exist, god forbid you mention that physiological differences aren't just skin deep, and that the jury is very much still out on mental differences

desperation bump

most animals go for the tender spots first, hence why murder victims left out to rot would often be missing their eyes and lips

>I had a conversation with an English teacher about falling standards in Australia.

I tried playing "Connect Two" with the news that Sweden had crashed in the PISA rankings the last few years with the "coincidental" massive demographics shift.

Could not get through. "But you don't know for sure". No, we don't. And we never will have a study on it because it would be immediately dismissed. We're not even allowed to collect racial demographics statistics anymore. But you don't think it's much more unbelievable a coincidence students suddenly became dumber on average? "Racist".

And there you have it.

I'm sorry sven

these are two different species of butterfly

>"Race is a social construct"
Society is a racial construct.

Society is a racial construct...

dammit