Study shows that Florida Blacks are sentenced to longer sentences for identical crimes

Study shows that Florida Blacks are sentenced to longer sentences for identical crimes. projects.heraldtribune.com/bias/sentencing/

No need to archive. This is a study.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.heraldtribune.com/bias/sentencing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

>identical
doubt it. more incorrectly conducted studies to fuel leftist propaganda.

Assuming this is true and they didn't (((forget))) to account for something, explaint to me why I should care. I'm neither a Floridian nor am I a black person

Identical crimes to whom? Non-Florida blacks? Then I agree that that's wrong, all niggers should be getting the same time for the same crimes.

>not properly accounted for multiple arrests

(OP)
Doesn't pass the smell test. What's probably happening is blacks have longer criminal records and thus their most recent charges (that are identical to the whites) are given higher sentences. They're also probably more likely to be caught red-handed blowing pot smoke in a cop's face or some dumb shit.

ARE THE BLACKS MORE LIKELY TO BE REPEAT OFFENDERS
IF YES: SENTENCE LONGER
IF NO: SENTENCE SAME

>repeat offenders get more time that first time offenders.
>people who evade arrest are surprised by their longer sentences.
I'm just so amazed, like literally wow.

because they commited 10 more crimes before that one

That's a damn shame...they weren't strung up.

fails to leave out the part that niggers are always repeat offenders.

That's your problem.

They're very oppressed all day long

Ok, half the comments already realized the gaping flaw in your garbage. Times to sage, hide and ignore.

You don't understand the systemic injustice taking place? When you become the minority you're going to wish the majority knows what "Justice" is.

Read the study. Comparable records.

Not true

“There’s a built-in expectation that you’re more likely to be violent if you’re African-American, and that’s ingrained in some of our judges,” said Martin McClain, a South Florida defense lawyer who handles death penalty cases across the state. “In some counties, you can just feel the racism.”

But they are more likely to be violent. Haven't these people interacted with nogs before?

Green text it

>ead the study. Comparable records.
Were their incomes comparable?

>projects.heraldtribune.com/bias/sentencing
also, it doesn't appear to take severity into account
>battery
There are varying degrees of this.