Texas is a glimpse into the demographic future of america

texas is a glimpse into the demographic future of america.

>50% white
>10% black
>40% hispanic

Sup Forums like to get all gloomy and doomy about the browning of america while at the same time almost unanimously praising the state of texas. why the double standard?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/tipline
ice.gov/contact/field-offices
fbi.gov/tips
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soon to be -40% hispanic

I see them in my dreams, the triplets

>implying white devils deserve to always have the majority.

Oppressing other races does not last forever.

I noticed them also. They need to go back.

CEASE ALL POSTING IN THIS THREAD UNTIL SERIAL NUMBERS ARE PRESENTED. DO NOT #RESIST THE #RESISTANCE

Damn, I didn't know only less than 20 people lived in texas.

Sounds fine to me as long as everyone assimilates as is the American tradition.

Hispanic girls are hot we should deport black people back to Africa for being so ugly

Why do you guys always shill these triplets in particular?

Do Hispanics integrate and embrace American culture? Assimilation is the real issue here

Who are these triplets?

>Acknowledging one of the most successful states because of its contributions and history of supporting rights and freedom which caused it to prosper
>Unfortunately it borders on a third world country which due to a bloated federal government has allowed millions of invaders to satisfy special interest demand for votes and cheap labor
Kill yourself

No the real issue is if the girls are hot, which they are. We need to deport all niggers because their women are fuck ugly and unfuxkable

Spics are subhuman animals that practice ritual killings.

Slaving niggers?

contrary to local belief, hispanics DO assimilate.

Now you're getting burrito-bro

>Cherry picking
You have to go back

Texas is a former Mexican territory, why wouldn't it have a ton of hispanics? They've been living on that soil since before the Texas Republic even existed, far longer than most of the whites in Texas.

>hispanics DO assimilate.

HA!

In majority white areas, the Hispanics integrate about as well as Asians. In majority Hispanic areas they barely integrate at all.

Are girl 3 and girl 6 the same person?

Are you really this retarded? White settlers were invited there because no one lived there and they wanted to make the land profitable

>Correction
Educated Hispanics assimilate. Uneducated wetbacks, do NOT assimilate.

Why do these cunts keep taking pictures of themselfs together? Why don't they ever take solos? What kind of shilling is this? Is there a deeper meaning behind these triple whore shilling?

Fuck off. America was founded for whites only.

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free

Reminder that even the legal mestizos consume more in government services than they pay in taxes. They're almost as bad as niggers in this regard.

A country can't be sustained like this - where whites and asians are paying for nigs and spics. There will come a tipping point, once the demographics skew too far their way. We can't sustain it.

Honestly it could be a lot worse. I'll take Mexicans/ (Spanish) only South Americans, over niggers, and Muslim filth any day.

These triplets unnerve me for some reason. Not the first time they've been posted.

Nobody is praising Brownsville, Laredo, McAllen, etc. or other Texas cities with few whites in them. But it's true that an area can tolerate a lot more hispanics and remain livable compared to blacks. Once the black percentage reaches a certain point, it's all finished.

I...I want them to stay

>Third and last.
Mexiclones

>USA 99% black

It's ok, they assimilated and act like white people. the country is better off now.

please kill yourself faggot, people like you need to be gassed along with the jews.

-=- Important Information -=-
Report all illegal immigrants and individuals or companies hiring and supporting illegal immigration to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

ice.gov/tipline
ice.gov/contact/field-offices

fbi.gov/tips
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices

It's assimilation until they decide to be bleached by BWC, only then they can stay.

#1 too

They are the same face copy pasted into three people. Even their mother can't tell them apart.

wtf 3 and 6 are samefagging hard

god, spics are disgusting.

The silver lining is that it's 10% nigger.

That number will go down as spics reach their wits end with the worthless nigger and do what whitey doesn't and didn't have the nerve to do.

white/hispanic is the most common interracial pairing.

ok checked again 1 3 6

That's why immigration needs to be suspended for a few decades to allow that to occur.

Why are these chicana triplets so popular on Sup Forums? I've seen them posted on Sup Forums, now here

Those girls seem to have integrated into American culture. What's the problem? They don't seem to be criminals or bad people.

Which one is the hispanic?

that will be nice to see OUR future

Not today, Satan. This subtle "civic nationalism" psyop that has been going on for the past 3 months isn't gonna work on us.

good lord

NUT

They've probably stolen some hearts

Lol, light skinned spics would rather side with whites than you Indio Aztec looking fuckers. Unlike nogs, beans understand the benefits of white society.

Which one is white here? Are you people upset that a spanish person fucks a french person?

For those that dont know, not all mexicans are like this. These are some of the more attractive ones and likely very little to none native blood.
The problem is the fucking squat beaner Indian looking things, super dark, super stupid, and super lazy. They are the southern mexicans and guatemelans coming in with

kill niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

i know a tejano lmao

they;re nigger likes other mexicans

i say this as a half mexican

texas is not magic dirt

who the fuck are these girls???????

their photos keep showing up all over Sup Forums

can I see your papers please?

>Hispanic

STOP THIS FUCKING WORD

It's not a race

A white hispanic is white

A black hispanic is black

All those brown mutts you see at home depot are RACIALLY MESTIZOS AZTEC MIXED HYBRIDS

It's a geographical term not a racial one DIPSHITS

They look like dudes. You can stop posting them any time now.

This. I've lived in 60% spic cities and it's shit, but I now live in a 60% black city and it's like the goddamned walking dead. Nogs create fucking post apocalyptic levels of civilizational decay. Spics maintain a steady precolonial level.

White Hispanic is a nothing. It doesn't exist.

The Bogdanoffs bow to the Spicletts.

>it only matters if ooga booga muh dik

gas yourself

no they don't

Truly the most beautiful people, latin americans deserve america just as much as the rest of us.

I would have titled that photo: "niggers can't swim"

I like you user kek
Just saying that if someone has lived here for 100+ years I am a lot more likely to roll with it than a Guatemlaen who cant even communicate but expects to be treated the same.

Those are amerindians. Latinas are spaniards mixed with a little bit of native

Check out my home state of California!
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
Note the date on that article :)

That's indian/mixed. Native Central & South Americans

That fucking thing on the right, thats what Im talking about, they look like 75IQ indian aztecs or toltecs or some shit, not like the light skinned Spanish looking girls I went to school with. That image is like looking at some precolumbian shit that just rolled in.

I'm okay with this.
White women are garbage

>White hispanic is white

No

>Black hispanic is black

Yes

>Brown mutts are anything but Mexicans

No.

Got an idea for you. It involves your neck and a rope. Get to work.

Is Frankie Muniz not white to you?

You guys realize mestizos are brown due to their INDIAN genes not their Hispania genes

Didn't you faggots read the spanish caste system in school

Give me arguments, not emotions

It's like saying that this is US familiy. It's true? It's representative?

so what are latinos? i get confused with all the terms/phrases you guys have over there. i keep seeing darkies that say they're #latinosfortrump

black baby got the face of a 50 year old

questions...

Just your typical, white Christian family.
Isn't Christianity wonderful?
We need Islam now

>Is mad
>Give me arguments, not emotions

Fiery emotional temper you have there, wetback.

Every girl in that pic would make a better time than liberal white women

disgusting noses

..courtesy of ((Aaron Halbert))
PIAR

I absolutely hate texas, but cannot deny it is the most successful southern state. I would like to see an america that is 40% asian rather than 40% beaner

Pretty much anyone from central america is considered latino/latina. That may not really be true from a definitive standpoint but when you see these fucking beaners on tv yapping about how proud they are to be brown it's usually a central american.

everyone who isn't black is considered "white" in america, lol. the european thinkers who said america was a cultureless and racially degenerate nation were right

I can assure you, pedro, no one consider "white hispanics" to be white

That is true in the South, But here in the north we are much better separated by race. I would rather Japs and Koreans be part of the white race than lowlife mexicans

those spics are all wearing wigs.

Yeah, this brit gets it. We absolutely hate mestizos/hispanics especially in my state of Pennsylvania. We would take Pajeets, Changs, and other Asians long before any beaners.

better tan than black but not by much

Where do you people get these ideas?

Most people who aren't purely of western european descent make a whole identity out of the non white part, not because they are proud, but because they are ashamed.

I can assure you must certainly, no white American considers anyone with even a slight deviance from the white race to be white. If we say "ah that's ChingChongChink, he's white", we do it toung-in-cheek. ChingChong might be a cool guy, but no one walks away wondering if he's white.

>All hispanics are mestizos

You realize I'm not defending mestizos you goat fucker

Are hispanics white? Yes and No

It's like saying "Are people who drink water white" because IT'S NOT A FUCKING RACE

Did I win the argument?

When did I say the brown mutts weren't mexican?

>Are hispanics white? Yes and No

Nope.