When is this shit going to stop? Why do white guys listen to this shit and take it seriously...

When is this shit going to stop? Why do white guys listen to this shit and take it seriously? How do we solve the trap problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/rhythm-is-heard-best-in-the-bass-1.15481
youtube.com/watch?v=T9MZJoW0v6A
youtu.be/-CAqtMxJF9A
youtube.com/watch?v=j1_JW7An2l0
youtube.com/watch?v=rJPAI2hIdco
youtube.com/watch?v=AMEf7tQLexU
youtube.com/watch?v=crMFU_Moj3U
youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Traps are gay.

I've lived long enough to see trends come and go.
the next trend will be just as dumb and gay and people like you will whine about it.

why do you care about white trash who listen to nigger music?

It's fucking everywhere. Literally every car that rolls through my apartment complex is blaring this shit with windows down.

drugs are the problem

White people need to stop listening to rap, but can you blame them? All the white bands keep necking themselves, and alternative music is dead.. q101 in Chicago only play shit that was popular in the 90s and early 2000s... literally all the new "white" music is cuck tunes

Their hair is funny xd

>apartment complex
Living with trash and expecting the best.

XO Tour llif3 is the jam tho.

Fair point

This you can't deny desu

but muh black keys!

Popular white music is faggy indie shit nowadays

>I HAVE TO LISTEN TO SOMETHING NEW REEEEEE
Why?

if a white dude released anything other than cuck crybaby shit he would get no where career wise

Music is almost completely saturated already, that's why you mostly see shit, either black or white. In theory there's only a finite number of reasonable note sequences you can do before you run out of unique results. Add societal influences that affect the industry and what the fuck do you expect really.

Arts quality follows society's quality very closely.

young men want to be tough or counter culture or illusions of grandeur/pretend to be a player.
much of rap music is about glorifying criminals making it seem tough, just like in the 90s when black rappers were obsessed with mafia movies
it is counter culture because it uses offensive language, talks about sex and durgs and lets the listener imagine hedonistic lifestyle talking about money and girls while also pretending to be tough.

also people like music that has bass to it.
nature.com/news/rhythm-is-heard-best-in-the-bass-1.15481
its what we react to the most.

Finally, some wisdom on this Mongolian moon rune abacus.

>offensive language, talks about sex and durgs
>counter culture
You reminded me of a Dr House episode where some retard with tats and shit thought he was being ''anti-conformist''

Dr House: You want to be anti-conformist? WEAR A TIE CLIP.

Rob Zombie was the last tough rockstar. Mumford and Sons is the work of the jews.

Who's the fag with the fairy tale shirt?

This.
Nogs gonna nig, water is wet, sky is blue.

9/10 tinder cunts have rap is their anthem thing

why the fuck do niggers get tattoos when you can't even see them

Lil Uzi Vert. Here's an example of his 'music': youtube.com/watch?v=T9MZJoW0v6A

People who listen to this stuff and love it, and try to copy the look and lifestyle genuinely scare me.

I have nothing in common with them and their entire worldview and behavior is strange. I feel like they have nothing to live for, that's dangerous.

Oh shit, so that's where this is from. Kek

youtu.be/-CAqtMxJF9A

Those are traps? man i like my traps very asian no nigger.

White men who praise Kendrick should be drawn and quartered.

F P B P
P
B
P

Stop being a faggot and listen to metal.

Give them cocaine from the government again and they'll sort themselves out.

If you want to save the white race just get wasted go to these trap rap parties grind on some white bitch and get her number. Slowly get to know her, if you like her slowly redpill her marry her and have kids.

There, you played the kike game and came out winning saving the white race. Worked better then tiki torches and yelling you wont replace us in ((rallies)) led by kike plant poohead spencer.

literally closeted homosexuals raised by single black mothers

>hating on based Yachty, Vert, and Kodak

Kys you don't belong here

(((Apple Music)))

This vile trash is shilled on their front page(s) non-stop.

trap is getting pretty popular in south america too, the artists that started with reggaeton are now making trap tunes

this is a bit ok youtube.com/watch?v=j1_JW7An2l0

but most traps songs made in latin america is shit, like everything that it trys to copy from american or european culture

drugs are the SOLUTION

MUP DA DIDDA DO DUP DIDDA
MUP DA DIDDA DO MUHFUGGA
MUP DA DIDDA DO DUP DIDDA
MUP DA DIDDA DO MUHFUGGA
DUB HO

>listens to rap for the bass line
um no sweetie, try blues

Counter cultures have always been popular music second to what the goys force on us. Get over it.

Man, drug use must be really hard on your body. These guys look way older than they did a year ago.

i fear you more than them they like for gratification if things dont work in your favor u say fuck it and let it all crumble

white guys used to listen to this degeneracy. Hair faggy bands

>*mumble mumble mumble*
>*autotuned mumbling*
>BWAWWWWM
>BUGGA DUH BUGGA DUH BUGGA DUH BUGGA DUH
>high pitched "SKRRRRT"
>BUGGA DUH BUGGA DUH BUGGA DUH...BUH...
>*rat a tat tat tat tatatatatat*

Niggers are the problem. The militant black man of the 70s named his child a strong african sounding name like tyreek or tyrone. They self segregated themselves by name at birth allowing the blind discrimination they fought against to exist they are and always have been their worst enemies.

At least it was semi coherent musically speaking. This shit is literally just niggers mumbling over a shitty beat.

>you dont belong here
PERCEPTION 0

look where you are kiddo

Im white, produce my own hip hop music and i do not listen to these fucks

Okay, but in this hair metal bands did the lyrics exclusively mention selling drugs, resisting law enforcement, glorifying gang violence, prostitution, calling for genocide of white people, and racemixing?
No.
Also, keep in mind, their are people younger than 14 who listen and idolize this shit.

Fuck yourself.

this desu

>White people music
>Emo crybaby whining bullshit no one gives a fuck about

>Black people music
>Actually fun and entertaining, especially if you're not black (it's like a zoo)

Camp to be sure, but accomplished musician all the same. Just try playing some MAB licks, or hitting Jim Gillette's high notes.

It might have been shitty music, but it was still music.

IT G MA!

Underwater Squad!

Orca Ninjas goin' rambo.

Oh fuck you. That was actually good shit back in the day. It wasn't full on degenerate. And some hair bands had great ballads.

I'll take that over nigger music anyday. I remember as a kid being called a wigger for liking rap. I grew out of it too. We should start calling white rap fans wiggers again. Shame them.

>whitey pissed he cant yah yah yah yah yah yuh huh yah yuh yah yah for five minutes

This

Holy shit. We need 30 columbines to go..... right now

DIS YA BOI DAMARKWONAVIUS, DIS DA MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD BACK AT YOU WIT DA AUDOTUNE

AYO MUPDADIDDLY BEE TEE ALL YOU DUNK ASS PUNK ASS NIGGAS IN VEE TEE OH ELL, AYCH ESS BEE CEE, FIVE SIX CREW, DEE EM VEE, YALL KNOW WHA'TIME IT EES

BEE ELL TEE... RAPE SQUAD...

DIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE SHRIMP MEN

YEE ALL YALL MUHFUGGAS KNOW

AYO

Complete degeneracy. There is no reasoning with these people. I think I'm going to start worshiping a poster of Hitler, and just hope that he manifests his will into a new great mind...... so we can fix this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJPAI2hIdco

Sup Forums should peep my newest song

wtf you don't like nihilistic dead-serious glorification of extreme violence and consumption of deliriants by gang members with IQs of 50? are you a virgin????

holy fuck that was awful

I still blast Broccoli from my car when larping as a normie. It's less cringy than metal or whatever fatties like to play.

I think Tupac was ok. His message for the most part was trying to lift black people out of the hood..... probobly has to do with why he got killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMEf7tQLexU

This is pretty catchy, even though it's complete shit and non-redeemable in any way. I can just see how it's designed to suck the weak willed in. Plus the way they are dancing makes me think they are trying to make niggers gay.

We gotta bring back Blink 1488

youtube.com/watch?v=crMFU_Moj3U

Traps are definitely gay, and those that unironically think they aren't are closet gays. However.
This guy is correct. For the most part, it's a fad. And fads come and go.

tbf, I prefer this to reggaeton. But still degenerate.

Music for the last 50 years has basically been pick your jew.

Oldies (the sex Jew) Good goy! Have sex before marriage!

Rock and roll (The sex and drugs Jew) Good goy! Have sex before marriage and rot your brain on drugs!

Punk (The Sex, drugs, and anger Jew) Good goy! Have sex before marriage, Take drugs, and be angry at everything (except for degeneracy of course!), making you stupid!

Metal (The angry Jew) Good goy! Be angry at the world, everything is out to get you, don't have focus and drive, there is no point to anything! Kick someones ass and go to (((jail)))

Pop (The degeneracy Jew) Good goy! Worship literally every aspect of everything that is wrong with the world! Celebrate the down fall of the west

Rap (The crime Jew) Good goy! Break the Law and end up as Tyrone's fuck doll in (((prison))). If you don't get locked up, you will get lot's of degenerate drugs and pre marital sex!

Emo (The sad Jew) Good goy! Sex is a Twinkie hung in front of your face that you can never quite get! Never reproduce, and keep filling your life up with shitty insecurity forming messages!

youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA

This is music. Music hasn't existed for centuries.

Fuck, I can't stand the look of niggers. How do Americans cope? Especially the middle one. The left one has some resemblance of intellect.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw

Proof that we literally live in a Jewish matrix

Fuck off trap music is great and I'm glad Kodak is putting Florida on the map

ahahahahaha faggot you probably cant read a single note a pluck one measly fret
start with clapton, he has said, on the record, that enoch powell is our man. send the wogs back

I went to Berklee College of Music.... top 3 most prestigious music colleges in the world.

and one of the only music colleges that offer a fully online curriculum as an option.

you went to the DeVry of music.

I actually went though, and studied with world renowned musicians. I took drum lessons from Mike Mangini who plays in Dream Theater now..... so you can suck my balls.

Uzi is pretty good no lie

It G Ma doesn't count. It's in Korean/Japanese, and the verses are actually coherent.

U wot m9?

you have two options
1) learn a trade & become useful
2) neck urself

>calling for genocide of white people
example please?

this. am a white male indie musician and uncucked. literally all indie pr is run by beta cucks and femnazis. they have it on lock. you won't get any press whatsoever.

fortunately also a lawyer and richfag so not financially dependent on music and can fuck these people a lot worse than they can fuck me. never fall for the pro musician meme if you are a white bro. get power.

you don't know shit if you're comparing berklee to devry faggot

not our fault you have no talent and can't hang

Is that not the guy from Don't be a Menace?