What the fuck is fascism?

What the fuck is fascism?

Good news it's fake. Bad news they're making a death note sequel

Honestly it might as well be real. I'm just fucking done with hollyjew at this point

>pic
Sup Forums's GG crap ultimately lead to Trump becoming president when they messed with their vidyas.
What's gonna happen when they mess with Sup Forums's anime? Maybe a civil war.

I thought she was already booked to play Gorilla Grod in the next Justice League movie.

This

The whole Eva thing better better be fucking fake, or Sup Forums and /m/ will start a war over this.

class collaboration + totalitarianism, which together imply ultranationalism

My jimmies were rustled when ScarJo was cast as the major. Having a baboon portray Asuka is the last straw!

>What the fuck is fascism?

Anything in the red

I don't see the problem with this, infact Asuka should have a black boyfriend in 4.0 because she is german.

Thanks, but this definition seems loose. Like what sets fascisim apart from communism then

Communism, when achieved in its fullest form, is stateless and completely egalitarian. It's been attempted and failed numerous times but never achieved, and I doubt communism can be achieved in the first place.

Fascism can be used to implement communism. North Korea is a definitively fascist state (although they seem to have abandoned communism in favor of Juche / ultrafascism) and Stalin was fascistic in practice.

Real communists (see: /leftypol/) dislike fascism because they view it as a means of preserving the status quo and protecting the bourgeois by "distracting" the proletariat with desires of the nation and culture, they want the upper classes to be overthrown instead of united with the lower classes.

>Bad news they're making a death note sequel

But Willem Defoe is still Ryuuk. That's a win.

I guarantee there will be some anons crazy enough to bomb shit if they fuck with our anime.

Mexis and South Americans would be fucking livid, they love anime, and any changes to their shows or bastardizations of them would make them rage immensely.

>Under post

>underrated post*

Can confirm. It seems everything Hollywood makes are sequels and horrible Bornean PowerPoint Presentations adaptations as of late. It makes me angry. 1 2 ultra angry.

I thought death note was bretty gud

Indeed. Thanks for the answer, so fascisim is simply the nature of the government. Thank you very much.

hmm

It seemed like a movie for (younger) children in tone and structure.
The subject matter and gore seemed very out of place.