Amerifats send their kids to pick corn for 40 hours a week

Amerifats send their kids to pick corn for 40 hours a week.

youtu.be/MfCNIzoCV08

This would be illegal in my country. Why don't they let their kids go out and play or are Americans really that poor that they need child workers?

Murica...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8H-67ILaqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage just because you made me click a vice link

fuck you for that

there's nothing else to do in corn nigger land, retard.

And what country is that?
Fucking meme flag.

Work is good for children. Have you seen the children who get zero discipline and are allowed to veg out on the computer all day? They're little self-entitled assholes, no one wants to be around.

>my country

please take your attitude back to Reptillia

Child labour laws are bullshit.

First I read "pick cotton" and thought it's going to be some punishment for being racist slave owner

the government stole their niggers so they have to make do with what they have.

I miss picking corn :(

This. This right here.

Picking corn is the highest form of entertainment in rural Iowa and Nebraska.

Americans value money above all else.

>has farm
>has children
>doesn't want children to become worthless niggers
>teaches children the value and importance of work

not a problem

picking corn beats corn detassling

Nothing wrong with that

How horrible. They should be learning progressive ideology in a government school while surrounded by vibrant diversity. What can they learn by doing menial, meaningless work on a dirty, dangerous farm surrounded by patriarchal white men?

>live in a huge country
>decide to pick corn for a living

Don't lie OP.

You use "migrants" to pick your crops.

BUT NOBODY WILL PICK THE CROPS WHEN THE MEXIGRANTS ARE SENT BACK!!!!!

>They're little self-entitled assholes, no one wants to be around.

That's literally me. I wish the corn could have saved me before I grew up.

About time burgers picked up their own vegetables.

/thread

It's a summer job for kids in the midwest, and anything is better than living in the expensive jew ridden and blacked cities. It's also better to have Americans do it than illegals. I'd pick corn before I take your order at BK

It is illegal for family members to help with work on a family farm in your country?

Ive detaseld before

Children shouldn't be working. This is why America will always be a shithole.

I worked a shit retail job in college at a local grocery store and then at Walmart. I'd rather pick corn no question.

Nothing wrong with teaching them work ethic... I'd bet my life you're a virgin faggot with no kids. If you ever have kids they will be pussies that get beat the fuck up every day bc you coddled them into weakness. Kys.

I literally detasseled corn starting when I was 13 and was making > $30 an hour for the last 4 years of it, stay mad fag

The EU is a shithole.

used to make good money picking corn and selling it at a roadside stand
farm work builds character, physique, and lines your teen pockets

lol

builds virtue those kids need to shut up

If I were to be killed and then reborn now, I would rather pick than waste 13 years in public school again.

better than sitting around all day in school learning useless shit with no pay

I'd rather pick corn than do what I do now, at least it's during the day.
>I'd probably get better pay too

WHAT THE FUCK?? I thought America needed illegal immigrants to do this work because white people are lazy....are you telling me that whites kids and teens can pick corn too and develop an economic libido in their formative years?!?!/ NO FUCKING WAY

I made 3 million last year as a farmer.
farmers are loaded. Most of the old farmers made 10 million last year.

If you own your own farm you can make millions
how ever you could go in debt a million too.

I used to grow and pick corn, was the only job I ever had that didn't make me consider suicide on a weekly basis

They're teenagers you faggot. They earn money, learn some responsibility, and appreciate how the country works. This is why Europe will always be poor.

European isn't a country, faggot. Flag yourself or STFU.

I liked picking corn way better than strawberries

When I was 13, I started my first social security wage job; i detassled corn. 9 hour days, 4 days a week, for 3 straight summers. And after the detassling season ended, I'd go up to Minnesota and work my grandfather's farm for the rest of the summer.

Work is GOOD for kids. Keeps them from being such entitled little shits.

You're supposed to make the city folk pay for the opportunity to pick their own strawberries.

>good shit mayne

Nebraskan here. You don't 'pick the corn'. You de-tassel it. It pays well, and it's actually really fun. It's like everyone's first job around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8H-67ILaqc

Don't Americans have Polish or Romanians to do this kind of work?

Norfolk fag, here. Graduated 1990, currently to your south. And yep, see above.

Nice. Lincolnite, personally. Did this and worked for my dad at 14. It's good for you. Btw, you catch the game last night?

>criticizing Americans for being fat by calling them Amerifats
>criticizing Americans for making their children go through labor and daily activity that keeps them in shape

Pick one (1) and ONLY one (1).

Everyone I know whose ever worked on a farm invariably has great work ethic and are building their career without any sort of excuses, whining or relying on handouts. When kids graduate highschool they ought to be given the choice between a year of farm work or a year of military service. Maybe two.

Worked farm jobs as a kid, it's way better than the soul sucking awfulness of corporate or retail. Only lacks a good salary and future proofing.

> My country
Stop hiding so we can tell you all the other retarded shit that is illegal in your country

Looks like a beautiful place. Not a nigger or spic in sight.

This protects the tribe.

hey friendo, our fringe nationalist party actually wants to start a canadian national service program which is basically just that

www.officialnpc.ca

This is some small family farm shit not every fucking corn patch in america. Its called traditional family roles. And yeah there are american farmers that are poor bc american farmers get paid shit. The hired hand makes more than the actual farmer.