Oh shit, It's on now Sup Forums

If you thought the womens march of Jan 21st was massive, that was merely a practice protest, we have now exceeded our power levels and have reached our final form of protesting!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ai3BuMix0PQ
ice.gov/tipline
ice.gov/contact/field-offices
fbi.gov/tips
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no, women will put on their pussy hats and take selfies while touring the national mall. What ever will we do?

5+ million Lesbians hitting us with Dildos!

that was trendy, right on the emotional cusp of the new presidency

Not even a quarter will bother to get off their asses for the sake of a bunch of illegals

look at the muslim cunt who organized this saying they need to wage "jihad" on trump
youtube.com/watch?v=ai3BuMix0PQ
what the FUCK is wrong with the left

>tried to get a March in March
>Nothing happened

They're a fucking joke

Goodness gracious, ostentatious! I havn't seen this much salt since I worked the mines in salt lake city!

They have nothing, really. They have no god nothing greater with which to orient their life around. In their desperation to fill the void in their life they have settled on this leftist ideology to fill the gap that most people would fill with a religion. The problem is religions are usually complete and an ideology never is.

liberalism is a mental disorder

Is that a threat?

brap

Kitchen dodgers

You mean the ones who Soros paid to be there?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

When you protest over the tiniest things, eventually it all muddles together. Protesting becomes boring to most Americans.

So keep doing it. We'll widdle you down. And then bring out the big guns

Oh god the landwhales are all going to block traffic

>5 million fat histrionic bitches screeching and menstruating together
What a hellish view

nip it in the bud, report the tweet and the handlers will be questioned or they will march on november 4th

>impossible life
>only alternative is death
I'd say so.

Call japan , he can hunt some whales

I tried to place an online bet for the 2016 election, $200 for an $800 return, but apparantly online betting is illegal in America? Anyways if you can place a bet, bet against Trump. I want him to win but this assmadness is unprecedented.

Oh, no! Not the 5 million women -- out of the 300M+ people in the US.

NO!

Listening to women and coalescing to their demands is what got us into this mess in the first place. Your estrogenical treachery is nearing its end ladies.

Oh no honey, no one listens to racists

>don't forget the 5 million you dirty nazis!

-=- Important Information -=-
Report all illegal immigrants and individuals or companies hiring and supporting illegal immigration to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

ice.gov/tipline
ice.gov/contact/field-offices

fbi.gov/tips
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices

If the nukes drop, how many of those 5 million will run and hide behind a man?

Got a brand-new Rem 870 with wood stock for $200 this month. I am ready to blast these spics and libitards if they even dare try a civil war over these illegal mutt children.

Not at all, it's mere susceptibility to the rhetoric of the enemy, i.e., those trying to destabilize and destroy your country. It's hard to believe in the modern age, but there are easily billions of people who would happily overthrow their governments and participate in the persecution and genocide of their fellow citizens.

This is because, put plainly, we have allowed the enemies to walk straight into our institutions, use every trick in the book to reshape the culture within them and spread their divisive and anti-Western messages. The enemy has long breached the gates and is inside the inner walls, all we are dealing with no is people choosing sides. Merely because a person is unconscious to the reality that they're acting as a subversive element against their country does not make it a mental disorder, just good ol' stupidity.

"Love" will destroy the West.

Although I would love to march with these ugly bulldykes, I think it's selfish to deprive Mexico and other vibrant banana republics of their best and brightest. We have to give them up.

shoulda went with the mossberg desu. 870's are notoriously unreliable these days

Great. They will all be in one place. Line up the ICE agents and paddy wagons.

This is the start of the skrull invasion

>If you thought the womens march of Jan 21st was massive

why was it so cheap? they're like $450 msrp

>Latinx

What did they mean by this?

I got an amazing discount. I also have a 1022 ruger and a Deagle in the car just in case.

Retards at the counter mismarked the price on the gun. When we were at the cashier, they realized their mistake, but the attendant said it was illegal to list guns for a different price. Thus, they had to honor it. Also, $50 rebate from Remington for purchases this month. Amazing fucking deal.

I also tried to bet on trump online but got cock blocked. I just had that feeling he was gonna win

>I got an amazing discount. I also have a 1022 ruger and a Deagle in the car just in case.

nice b8

Yeah exactly, women will just be passive-aggressive, self-serving annoyances like always. How is this even remotely a threat?

Latino and Latina are shortened to Latinx. When I was in college it was en vogue to write Latin@ but I guess that didn't catch on. It is supposed to be inclusive of both genders but in reality it is just stupid.

We don't have to worry to much if the current trend continues Antifa will be part of the march and will commit acts of violence that will paint the Women's march as a violent organization. We just have to sit back and reeelax.

Oh fuck who will make me a sandwich now?

They will destroy themselves in the end

Hopefully it'll keep Sarsour's ugly face in the media for a few more months.

Someone who knows how and that's not a woman. They can't even do that right.

oh no

women

what ever will we do

Better make that 4,999,999 because the original organizer was deported for lying on her immigration paperwork

Some women honestly need a good raping.

The fuck does DACA have to do with women?

If a woman can't post selfies of herself at an event, did she even attend said event?

When interviewed they did not even know why they marched.

End it Donald.

>tfw liberals unironically are "the real racists™"

lmao this

>mossberg
>berg

The march organiser is a muslim immigrant being deported.

And in 6 months, you can take away another 1 to 800k

This woukd be completely legal and logical, on several levels.

It might also legitimately kickstart a civil war... This country needs a fucking enema.

Oh no, that sucks.

Gender neutral Latina & Latino. Fucking retarded too, considering Spanish is a gendered language.

Well, making life impossible is their specialty...

The left is trying to get us under the thumb with their bullshit, pretty fucking retarded considering Spanish separates everything by gender and most beans dont give that much of a shit about identity politics

Turns out she is being deported on terrorist charges.

It's also a male dominated language (group of 100 females and 1 male is a male noun)
I had a feeling tumblr would get triggered that languages are gendered and imply there are only 2 genders

it's all astroturfed!
so the jews use their endless funding from the federal reserve to prop up a false protest, then they threaten to do it again!

Jews have no place in democracy!

Fucking kek.

source?

kewl, I just got a new brushguard installed on the charger.
t.CIA

Latin@ is only inclusive of two genders and that is hate speech.

FPBP

Isn't that a threat to the President?
Jail all 5 million of them!

>buying a post-freedom group remington anything

>5 million who marched

Females dont lead. Men lead them. This is why i dont believe there is a thing called a womans march or females leading these things. Only George Soros could pay money to make it look like its real. But by the end of the day less and less will support them because they will wake up to men being redpilled.

The organizers are men paid by Soros.