This is what the average (((atheist))) looks like

This is what the average (((atheist))) looks like

No morals, no purpose in life, no self esteem turns them into literal cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.65af8f14411e
linkedin.com/pulse/white-privilege-real-jason-ford
youtube.com/watch?v=yrcQ_PTkVD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We warned people this would happen if they turned their back on God

Fuck off christcuck

>Christians really are this pathetic
Nice try, retard

We dont need a stupid book made by stupid goat fuckers.

There's a reason Europe is being dominated. You can thank Christians.
inb4
>WE WUZ CHRASADERZ N SHEEIT
>DEUS VULT!

WTF I love Jew-on-a-stick now!

OP btfo

This is how atheists vote

>Atheists btfo!!!
Hitler was an Atheist.

This is how atheists view homosexuality

So was Mussolini

This is how atheist view immigration

I see a shitload of Interracial Christian marriages. What are the stats on Miscegenation in the Church?

More of how atheists are gay

>2000 years of Christianity creating the most redpilled civilizations known to man
>Suddenly everyone in Christian countries becomes an atheist
>Suddenly everyone is Christian countries becomes a cuck

Ah yes it is definitely the Christians to blame here. Being able to masterbate without shame is defenitly a worthy trade for your heritage and history.

>tfw you gon get da gibs for 18 years

>2000 years of Christianity creating the most redpilled civilizations known to man
Lmao. 1 generation of Christians to completely destroy it. Really activated my almonds.

Fuck off christfags. Jesus never existed. The bible is little better than the telephone game. You give your money away to boy fuckers. Fuck you, you gullible piece of shit.

Fake

You don't see interracial atheist couples because atheists just aren't coupling. Pic related and

Christianity is the largest blue pill, idiot.

>love thy neighbor
>turn the other cheek
>meek shall inherent the earth
>only thing you need to do to get eternal life is to believe Jesus is the son of god
A recipe to make cuckolds.

EVERY problem facing western civilization today is at the hand of cucky christianity. From cuck popes to backstabbing mormons, and everyone in between, not a single, SINGLE christian organization is standing up for western life and values. Every christian faith today values half-monkey spics and chinese christians than they do you. It's about time you woke the fuck up to this scam.

Those babies will eventually turn on him.

One generation of Atheists and secularists.

Your right, which is why the west has gone hard redpilled since it has become atheist and which is why atheists are ultra right-wing and ultra redpilled.

>f-fake
>c-chrisnity i-is redpilled
>d-deus vult!

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.65af8f14411e

>Hard statistics prove that Christians are the most redpilled demographic out there.

>Lol, nice one, but dontcha know I have some completely statistically unrepresentative anecdotes

Fake

What the fuck do you think Atheists are OP? Looks like the average Millennial fuck who is in College Loan Debt til 2030.

>since it has become atheist
Hah.

>why atheists are ultra right-wing and ultra redpilled.
A flaming faggot atheist is a more reliable physical remover than ANY christian. The single only objective christianity has today is open borders and more money/babies for walking turd immigrants. Besides, we know that when the time comes to do the right thing, you'll remember what was written on some ancient jew tablet and chicken out. You should pray an atheist comes along to do what you will never have the strength to do.

>cherry picked imgaes
>christian attemt at an argument
Show me the Islamic family that adopts black children. Not just adopts nigger children, but has their wife pumped with nigger semen. then raises the offspring. I wont wait, because you wont find it.

That's an Evangelical couple, but what you said is still mostly true.

>Atheists are cucks
Worships the bastard child of cuckoldry.
>B-but it was a ghost.

Russia, China, North Korea, and Japan have an irreligious majority and yet they don't pull this sort of shit that you see in the western world. It's not an issue with atheism but with Christianity, ex-Christians, and or western college campuses.

Just look at Muslims from the middle east. They didn't get that black, curly hair style at a salon.

'Religious affiliation' is a meaningless statistics. It is about a faction you're born into not your actual beliefs or actions. Church attendance, prayer and all other meaningful measures of religiosity are at all time lows and bluepills are at all time highs.

>A flaming faggot atheist is a more reliable physical remover than ANY christian

Which is why 69% of them vote democrat and only 15% Republican?
Christians, religious christians are the only thing that is allowing the west to hold on at all.

The image was just a meme, the numerous statistics which have already been posted in this thread which without a doubt prove Atheists are cucked is the actual argument.

wtf I love Jehovah now!

>Be Christian
>Adopt two black babies
>Do it in the name of Jesus
>Write article about how you and your wife decided to adopt black kids to become "woke"
>BTFO

linkedin.com/pulse/white-privilege-real-jason-ford

youtube.com/watch?v=yrcQ_PTkVD4

>Christians

DUDE NIHILISM LMAO

I get it, it's easy to bash Christians with such ease after years browsing r/atheism, but you can still find God friend.

Atheist don't have a problem with Islam

fuck off religious nigger normie shill

you can have morals without the church jew's lies

>Christians
You mean (((judeo-christians))), the video you embedded, made that clear.

>Which is why 69% of them vote democrat and only 15% Republican?
I'm not talking about votes. I'm talking about the hard work that is coming as you cuck christians dissolve away choking on your love for spic retards and brotherly love for muslims.
>Thou shall not kill/murder
We're circling the drain and you're talking about votes. You CANNOT save yourself with your christcuck values.

Atheist don't own guns required to do "hard work".

>Atheist don't own guns
Did you even look at your chart, dipshit?
>No religion republicans: 58%
>Catholic republicans: 51%

Funny, YOUR OWN CHART shows republican non-religious households are more armed than catholic ones. Read more than one book in your life, you'll pick up some critical thinking skills.

32% total for gun ownership by atheists. Pic related for how relevant the few republican atheists are.

>You mean (((judeo-christians)))

All Christians are Judeo-Christians.

>32% total for gun ownership by atheists.
Who gives a shit, fuckface? All it takes is 1% to own guns AND ACTUALLY USE THEM, which you christfags NEVER WILL.

>thou shall not kill/murder
You're either going to have to abandon your cuck beliefs or break them. "Votes" aren't going to cut it. Protip: Islam doesn't prohibit killing, just the killing of """"innocents.""""

It's atheists who are for bringing muslims in, see and don't have a problem with islam in general, see Every chart I have posted here has shown how atheists are leftists, statistically speaking. I'll probably find more, it's entertaining to me show what a typical atheist is like politically. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are an outlier, a black sheep, a rare uncucked atheists, but don't you wonder why atheists share so much in common with leftists?

Married Slut goes to Vegas looking to cheat and get all the cock she can. Atheist's look like this. KIK is dvoraknc

>this is what atheist believe

I was also at that zoo. The monkeys and such can walk up and interact with the the humans.

Cat 6 will flatten the US for this

Atheists are for children being born bastards

Atheists are the most likely to die alone.

It's kind of sad. Hey you lonely atheists, and statistically that's most of you, come to church and learn about god, things will go better for you.

>evanglicals
>christian

Pick 1 and only 1

Evangelicals believe in God more than other Christians

You're weak. Your religion is weak, and based on weakness. Every leader of every christian sect is importing brown retards into the west at a disastrous rate. Stop worshiping a pacifist bastard jew and think for yourself.

Your accusations are not supported by the facts. Atheists are in favor of immigration, they don't see Islam as a threat, and they support leaders who want to bring Muslims in. In addition to being pro Islam, they won't be able to take up arms, and they won't even breed the next generation because they prefer the cock, just like you.

Everything I've said is supported by the facts. All you have is cherry picking, name calling and emotional appeals. This is understandable, your position is weaker, so that's all you have left. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong with something that shows how atheists are not cucks. I won't hold my breath, but I will pray that you recognize the error of your ways and come to Jesus.

This is how atheists view themselves.

atheism is a blue pill. Belief in nothingness, that nothing they did was wrong. A comfort that is so convenient towards the typical modern day life and standards. Acting as if everything is okay, but a point come where the shit goes bad and they either die or change.

they look like monkeys kek