I never thought of it like that

I never thought of it like that
Guess antifa isn't as bad as I thought Sup Forums

WTF IM AN ANTI-FASCHIST NOW!

also #I'm With Her

>they're that deluded

Is there an account of the prophet muhammed run by a shitlib or do they only make fun of Christians

Some stupid moronic atheist ironically calling himself God does not further his incorrect viewpoints.

Anti-fascist: we kill whoever disagrees with us

I conveniently had the whole Berkley thing where they ruined other people on the "left"'s shit and then pretended that they didn't feel the need to violently protest to stop a shit provocateur's speech
Do these people genuinely forget that night?

They fear Nazis more than they hate them.

>God

Anti fascists: beat up mexican 16 year old for wearing a red hat

>@fart is a verified twitter account
Twitter is such a fucking joke.

Really makes you think

If there were one Twitter I'd love to see get taken over, it would be this faggot's.

who even is this fucking retard?

>antifa: hey look at this cute kitten
>fascists: ROOOOAR I AM SILLY GRRR ME WANT TO SKULL FUCK KITTEN TO DEATH
>media: I'm all of a sudden not a giant propaganda machine for left leaning causes
This is what leftists actually believe.

It's cars now. I love it.

Probably some smug jackass who sits in a Starbucks sipping away at some overly complex drink and posting absolutely biased nonsense while literally having a God complex. I can just see it, they watch or read a new story and sit there trying not to laugh as they type out:
>Hurr these violent people are bad because I disagree with them but those who are violent and have a cause I agree with are fine
>I'm going to RP as God, who would be the one to blame for allowing such evils to exist in the first place

Ahh the faggot fallacy, it is very common on tiwwter.

>"We kill whoever we want with our guns and cars"

These fucking psychos literally craft their own fiction and claim it as reality. Nonetheless, this one in particular claims to be God. The egocentricity knows no bounds.

Nobody. He is a nobody. He is some random atheist who came up with this idea on Twitter before anyone else. He isn't even a full on e-celebrity. He is a gimmick Twitter account and even then he barely has a presence on Twitter. He is one of the saddest things I have ever seen on the internet.

comparing real soldiers to coward commies in masks is just disrespectful to everyone

>free speech, white pride and white preservation is fascist racist white supremacism!
>anti-fascist just mean that you are, like, totally against genocidal killers
>we antifascists have every right to attack, beat up, and kill people with wrong opinions or who advocate killing people
>except, of course, for the Jews and other anti-whites in the media, academia, and government who advocate for whiteness to end
>white genocide is totally fine and okay and acceptable!!!!!!!!!
>genocide that we like is good, genocide that we don't like is bad
>the media lies on how we're dangerous.
>:(

How big would antifa, blm, and any other retard organization be if they didn't have any white people as supporters?

BLM would be niggers nigging, we've already seen it with majority black BLM "protests", antifa and the like wouldn't even exist.

Read the responses to this tweet, and others. Nobody likes this doofus and they constantly call him out for being a faggot.

I hate this douchebag so much.

I hope he gets bit by bullet ants on his dick.

it's a straw man. if you're a white man, they want to kill or disable you regardless of your beliefs. when people like that exist, it's going to make me want to kill them in return regardless of my beliefs. simple.

>parody account deviates from its intended purpose to push its one-sided agenda

What a shocker