Sup Forums Where has your faith in Kek gone? His impact has been solidified

first for happenings

I for one welcome our new overlord

in b4 shills

shills hate kek.

KEK BRING US HABBENINGS

Kekposting will never be good again until we purge it of faggot redditors and "kekistanis". We also need to firmly cement a connection between Kek and white supremacy.

kek's last thread was full of digits, shills begone

BUY GOLD NOW

digits confirm he is still with us. 1488

>be sharebue
>told to sit on Sup Forums and shill frog god meme threads

Enjoy injecting heroin into your balls.

praise kek.

I AM HERE MY SONS

I don't think you're actually taking this seriously.

Nice reading comprehension.

He's always here and Pepe is his messenger

kek is here

ummm no actually the shills love kek and your following of him

"The results of our investigations into the many secret and occult societies both of yesterday and today, as published in the Patriot from 1930 to 1935. Everything seems to point to the Cabalistic and revolutionary Jew as the Master-mind working behind them, using them as pawns in his great gamble and world-wide conspiracy, which would disintegrate and destroy, not only the Christian Faith, but the entire traditions of Western civilization. His weapon of control and attack being the Triangle of Fire, these magnetic-forces of Life which can both slay and make alive, and by which he professes to free and enlighten the peoples, only the more surely to bind, unify, and enslave them under some unknown and alien Ruler. Moreover, to forward this sinister gamble he entraps and blinds them with the ancient catch-words: 'Know Thyself' and 'Ye shall be as Gods.' That is Illuminism or so-called Liberation of Man, Free not to use his freedom for himself, but to fulfill the Plans of the Great Conspiracy and its Supreme Pontiff!" (The Trail of the Serpent, Miss Stoddard, p. 318).

I praise kek everyday
Now I give a meme offering to the great and mighty Kek

Checked

In b4 butthurt brittbong

>Sup Forums Where has your faith in Kek gone?
Kek is of the dark side, so I have never had faith in Kek.

Praise Kek. Rothschilds will fall.

Kek sees you, and honors your digits.

checked and keked

"This intimate connection between the two powers (Freemasonry and Cabalistic Judaism) (writes R. Lambelin) is becoming so evident that there is no longer any attempt made to deny it. The Jewish lodges of B'nai B'rith, which originated in the English-speaking countries, have swarmed all over Europe, and even into Asia; and they assume the leadership of control in the whole Masonic organization. Under cover of Theosophy a new religion, which is specifically Jewish, though enveloped in a nebulous mist that obscures its character, is bidding fair to take the place of the traditional Christian belief which it flatters, and insensibly destroys." (Les Victoires d'Israel, pp. 211-212; Freemasonry and The Anti-Christian Movement, Edward Cahill, p. 92).

"But whence comes this sinister marvel (the progressive Judaic Power)? It comes from the failing of the Christian faith...from the progress of secret societies, filled with apostate Christians who desire what the Jew desires; that is to say, Judaic civilizations given to us by our teacher and master the philosophic Jew, the Jew of the 'Alliance universelle.'" (des Mousseaux; The Trail of the Serpent, Inquire Within, Miss Stoddard, p. 93).
1976: Jewish owned movie studios in Hollywood produce two anti-Christian movies. "The Passover Plot" which portrays Christ as a revolutionary who uses drugs to trick people into thinking he was crucified. "The Sex Life If Jesus," Christ is portrayed in a series of sexual encounters including homosexual [Think about it -- time after time the Jews make movies portraying our Lord Jesus Christ as a Queer. How can any thinking Christian possibly believe these are God's People HOW STUPID CAN CHRISTIANS BE?] "ACTS THE MANY FACES OF JESUS" is built around the same theme. [Other movies made since 1976 with that same theme, that Jesus Christ was a drug addict and Queer are "JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR," "LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST," "HEAVEN ON EARTH --

Note that many of these memes and kekposters never touch on subjects of race or the JQ.

Shills are furious and envious over our frogs energy.

Praise kek

this one was not about Christ but about a fallen woman angel," "OH GOD-1" and "OH GOD-2" -- while these did not portray Jesus as a Queer they did portray Almighty God as a stupid mortal man -- and these are only a few of the many] (Tribune Review, November 16, 1976).

"As for the final result of the Messianic revolution it will always be the same...the nations will be converted to Judaism and will obey the law, or else they will be destroyed, and the Jews will be the masters of the world." (G. Batault, Le probleme juif, p. 135; The Secret Powers Behind Revolution, by Vicomte Leon de Poncins, pp. 203-204)

Now enjoy yourselves faggots while the kikes laugh their asses off at you for being morons and abandoning Christ just as they designed it

and (You) as well

David Brock will pay for his crimes.

Kek is real.

PRAISE KEK

SHILLS WONT MAKE THE FROG DISAPPEAR