Can anyone explain to me a good reason I shouldn't believe Putin rigged the election to put Trump in power?

Can anyone explain to me a good reason I shouldn't believe Putin rigged the election to put Trump in power?

It's not even just the MSM saying it anymore. The RNC is hemorrhaging staffers and trump has done nothing to concretely disprove any of the claims by the FBI.

What am I missing? How can this all be a conspiracy if his own son admits to having met with russians? Why the hell do they keep moving the flag post every time he's caught if he didn't do it? Why does he act so guilty? Why is he discussing pardons for himself?

I can believe in a lot of stuff from here but how can I believe this unless Trump is literally on the inside trying to fake a Russian conspiracy to justify a war on the Russians?

Please Sup Forums help me understand. I liked him so much before all this shit came out.

Putin's master plan:
>Send phishing email scam to podesta
>podesta responds and they find out his password is "P4SSW0RD"
>release horrible dirt on the DNC and clinton
>hits hillary in polls
>She is rapidly replaced by literally any other sane sounding male candidate
>Trump loses horrible
Oh wait fuck that's not what happened
>Send phishing email scam to podesta
>podesta responds and they find out his password is "P4SSW0RD"
>release horrible dirt on the DNC and clinton
>have investigation into the issue
>DNC denies all agencies access to servers
>their own internal investigation says that whoever """"HACKED""" them were using things that have been used in the past by russia
>provide 0 evidence to anyone over the course of a year.

Salvage your dignity. Open a vein.

maybe you generally shouldn't believe anything for which no proof has been offered.

Saged

But this isn't about the DNC hack. Putin hacked both.

This is about vote manipulation on voter machines and Trump constantly lying about his ties to russia even though he's been hanging out there for years before the election.

>Why the hell do they keep moving the flag post every time he's caught if he didn't do it?
The media and DNC change the goal post. They made a unilateral decision the day they lost the election to frame this as "hacking the election". First off that's a deliberate PR phrasing to delegitimize his win. An election wasn't hacked, a password was stolen.
Secondly, these normal meetings that took place were so innocuous that they hardly came up in the minds of the Trump team. There was no grand Russian narrative at the time for them to be worried about, and there was nothing illegal or unusual happening anyway, certainly no evidence presented of this. The goal post set up by the Dems was some massive Putin-controlled scheme to somehow use DNC corruption to get Trump elected(???) But as I said before that would have resulted in them replacing Hillary if they were sane. Remember how the media frames things in an evil light if they want to.

>This is about vote manipulation on voter machines and Trump constantly lying about his ties to russia even though he's been hanging out there for years before the election.
You'll need to provide evidence of vote manipulation, unless you are trolling. No one in government has made this claim and no one has provided any evidence of this.

>RNC flag
>room temperature IQ-tier logic
I wonder who's behind this post ...

We sage threads made by retards here, shill. You aren't smart enough for this, faggot

The following is a NO BULLSHIT ASS POST [ANTI SHILL DEFENSE SHIELD ACTIVATED]

Putin didn't hack anything, but he promotes Russian propaganda which may have, may have not skewed the election in Trump's favor. US does the same thing, but that's no excuse for meddling in a country's affairs. Still, the extent of the involvement of Russian cyber espionage is limited and mostly ineffectual

=====END======

wait, so who owns these voting machines, sage?

Because you shouldn't believe something unless you know it to be true.

You don't know if it's true.

Therefore, you shouldn't believe in it.

>constantly lying
Hahahah. Keep posting. My sides need a good workout, user

Fuck off Paul Ryan.
Just change your party affiliation to La Raza already you cuck.

If someone wanted to rig the elections to prop up someone who could be bought and controlled, why wouldn't they pick Hillary?

Trump = Billionaire self funding his own campaign and making America great again to fuel his own ego and self interest

Clinton = Someone who is bought and paid for by many countries like Saudi Arabia, multinationals and super pacs

Hell Clinton even sold a huge portion of our uranium mines to a Russian bank with close ties to the Kremlin.

No one with a brain can disagree that Putin worked to make Hillary lose and helped Trump win. It aligns perfectly with his country's interests, the connections are piling up everywhere, people are admitting to it. Only blind sheep could possibly ignore this.

The REAL question is if Putin did anything illegal, if Trump knew about it, and if it violates the integrity of the electoral process. Those are all some pretty heavy things that need to be proven, and circumstantial evidence wont cut it.

bro, pol is a russian psy ops are you trolling? how do you not know this

Buddy, Putin is not even able to control the neighboring countries like Ukraine, his separatist plan was a full-blown fiasco, how do you think he is supposed to deeply influence American politics? Sure, he is interested in your demise and sends some shills from time to time, but no more than that

1) Lack of evidence that makes it
2) Unable to result in a criminal proceeding meaning
3) It is astroturfed bullshit which gives it
4) No power in reality.

hello am russian can confirm

hacked machines myself

>trump has done nothing to concretely disprove
The burden of proof lies with the accuser. Exactly what evidence has been produced to show Putin or Russia affected the outcome of the election? The FBI has supposedly been digging for over a year. Where's the evidence?

I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever that the RNC was hacked

And I thought voter machines couldn't be hacked

the Zionists and dual citizens need to be exposed for (((their))) influence and meddling in our elections and political processes

God you smell like reddit.

They're called opinion pieces for a reason.

If you even need to ask then you can't be helped.

Quality post, digits confirm he told truth

kike slide thread sage and move along