I think this is a great idea...

I think this is a great idea. Imagine naming each potentially devastating storm after the leading climate change denier in the state most impacted. Professor in Florida wants to deny climate change? Name a hurricane after him. The mere association will make him a target, and shut him up.

Fuck these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not nice though

"Hurricanes are suddenly solely caused by climate change and aren't naturally occuring weather events."

Nice flavor-of-the-month political views there friend.

>we need to publicly attack and humiliate dissenters!
ah yes, scientific rigour.

Fucking retarded, cyclones have been hitting the US for centuries.
I saw the same argument for naming cyclones in the US after black victims of police shootings, because cyclones follow the same trade routes from Africa that the slaves came from a niggers want revenge. Stupid blacks dont they realise that the cyclones smash into black America.

Kind you I like the idea of giving the cyclones nigger names.
Hurricane shaniqua will fuck yo shit up mmm hmm.

Can we start naming terrorist events on islamic refugees suporters?

just name all of them donald trump, liberals are happy and we're happy too desu

Yeah, because as we all fucking know, black scientists are the ones steering the planet towards destruction.

Black. Scientists.

Yeah.
Fucking.
Right.

/sarcasm

Keep politics out of science, dumb shitlords.

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q. When is Hurricane Season?

A. Every fucking year.

People have the memory of a fucking goldfish. Shit happens every goddamn year. Climate Change - You know what? When it Doesn't happen, that's climate change.

Spastics.

>Climate Deniers

LOL wtf is a Climate Denier muppet

Someone who denies climate science. Since climate science is the study of the climate.... They are climate deniers.

Does anyone actually deny climate science as a whole? I figured people took issue with climate change and the impact humans have had on it (and whether or not they have an impact altogether). Hardly the same thing.

Because there were never ever any storms before the climate hoax.

Fuck off with your retarded bullshit.
Global warming is a fucking meme.

There is not an increase in the number or severity of storms.

So get angry at the sun. It's been alternating our climate for billions of years.

The old commie name and shame, they do this on North Korean TV actually.

You just can't hide your communist affiliations can you?

I couldn't name one climate change denier off the top of my head. If they do this, it will only bring attention to climate change deniers and bring more people the side of questioning mainstream "science" (good imo)