What is prison really like...

What is prison really like? I have a friend who is going to be sent there for a really long time and I am curious what it will be like for him

Has anyone here done hard time? Need stories and general advice

It's like a hopelessly underfunded daycare for retarded adults.

that sounds like a good way to put it

how violent and rapey is it?

and I should mention that my friend is a college graduate, so he's not some street thug

Copypasta bullshit.

cheked

Is this another daily copypasta/bait thread? I've seen it a bunch of times now. Same pic and everything.

I've done six years in a hue prison, but I guess it wont be the same as your friend.

>my friend is a college graduate, so he's not some street thug

In that case, prepare his anus

well, how is hue prison? I assume it's awful and much worse than american prison

Is it eric clanton again

are you eric clanton

you're going to get raped to death.

Get yourself put in solitary and get a few books you enjoy.

Oh shit nigger you better green text some stories.

He will have the prison cowboy buttsex experience whether he wants it or not. Or as Peter Griffin puts it....SOOOOOODOOOOOOMYYYYYY!!!!

It's awful and much worse than american prison (the closest we have to american prisons are the new supermax facilities for the top gang leaders, and even those are based on your protective custody type of cells). Its a dirty, overcrowded and madly dangerous place, but it used to be way worse in the past, before the days of the criminal factions that rule the brazilian underworld now. But the prison I did my time on wasn't that bad compared to places like in the north of Brazil, full of chimpouts and beheadings.

Any specific questions you wanna ask? I got some interesting stories

Penis inside azzhole

I don't doubt that happens

Need more advice

Do tell

Ever fuck a female CO?

I did she was hella fat

lol?

tell me how it happened

I never did (the only female COs werent dealing with the inmates, they usually stayed in the admin and stuff like that), but I remembered one story, the day I lost my virginity in prison (not the way you're thinking):
>be me
>make only a few real friends in prison
>one of them had an 18yo sister still in the same hood where they grew up
>sister starts dating a random douchebag from the hood
>douchebag even punches her in the face
>friend decides to introduce her to me, to see if she leaves the douchebag
>guy was such an asshole that he'd rather see her involved with an inmate than with this dude
>she visits me, an 8/10 brownish girl
>turns out that girls really do like bad boys
>was a beta before prison, i start acting alpha with her, she likes me
>random douchebag finds out she was having a relationship with a guy in jail
>he gets so scared that he leaves the hood
>after a couple of visits, she tells me she wants to go to the "intimate visit"
>i filed a request and got it granted
>all inmates had 6 hours of intimate visit, we were 6 in my cell, one hour each
>turns out she was a virgin too, doesnt matter have sex
>great sex ensues
She ended up having to leave the state because of some health problems with her father and I've never seen her after that day, but I still keep in touch with her brother and she is doing fine, even asks about me.

I wasn't in Jail, I just used to date one. She was a total slut of a thing

was she a good fuck

I did 3 years. 2 years in real prison 1 in minimum security. Never saw a rape but I did see beta young kids get pressured into sex to make friends. Lots of fags. Maybe 20% gay lifers probably 50%. Less violent then county jail. Lifers most dangerous because they had little incentive not to beat your ass. Everybody kind of settled. Lots of excersize. Sports on tv. Reading books. Lots of nigs. Lots of pedofags. Drugs were rare in real prison rampant in minimum. Prison is like high school if you were pop in highschool your pop in prison if you were picked on alot prison would be pure hell.

Also I'll say prison is not terrible in itself. It's all the shit you can't do that really eats you. Food you can't eat, women you can't see, kids growing up, the world turning while you are living in African groundhog day really eats at your soul after a bit. It really feels like forever. Those three years felt like three decades on the street. At one point it felt like I'd been locked up longer then I'd been free. I was more nervous getting out then going in because you get so changed by the whole situation. I do not recommend. I have always been a very brave bold dude. Prison gave me something to be afraid of. Prison is easy but I'm terrified of losing more of my youth and am a very good boy now.