I was banned for posting this on/v/ so I guess I'll try Sup Forums

I was banned for posting this on/v/ so I guess I'll try Sup Forums

>aliens
>secret tech
>new world order
>population control
>false flags

Are there any other games that include things like this? The newer deus ex games were disappointing in that regard.

b& incoming

I know. i was in your thread and it was strictly in topic with deus ex and similar games. Did the mods get upset at your image or something?

that's like the climax of Watchmen.

I was only banned from Sup Forums not other boards.
I can't dispute it either I just wanted to talk about games that have those conspiracies

mods can be faggots sometimes. Last night they were moving skyking threads to /bant/ cause it clearly wasn't political in nature, but it was.

The ban was for "off topic garbage" when i was only trying to find other games. Maybe it was the pic i used in the op but even then...

So yeah in the other thread somebody recommended alpha protocol. It's strange how there's barely any games that deal with the subject matter that was in the original deus ex.

Skyking threads are a Sup Forums tradition though

skyking is unintelligible bullshit

Xenogears. Basically you end up killing the jew god in the end.

Sounds like it would be an amazing game

La Noire has some redpills

Reminder that Deus Ex predicted the Meme War

I always wondered what the fuck was up with the aliens in Deus Ex. What was the point of including them. Yeah I get the greasels and karkians, they're transgenics, but fucking cartoonish X-files alien grays?

I can't stand alpha protocol's gameplay

Grays were genetically created to project the mj12 bases.

Protect*

they hadn't figured that aliens are demons yet

The Grays don't really belong, but I think they were just included in the design from day 1. They knew they were doing a mashup of conspiracy theories, but it probably wasn't clear exactly what sub plots they were going to stick with. They decided to put Area 51 in the game, so why not just put in the Grays too and say they were genetically engineered.

Fallout New Vegas wasn't bad

The guys who created new vegas were going to be contracted to do the last deus ex game but it fell through because the Canadians wanted to do it

Josh Sawyer is very redpilled. Also the reason why New Vegas had such an awesome weapon collection

>gunrunners arsenal ftw

Damn shame it didn't happen.

They are an interesting thing. Its actually most likely that the Greys are genetically modified Apes rather than actual aliens. The fact that they look like what the public believes to be aliens is used to prevent people inside MJ12 or Versalife from leaking the information on them in fear of sounding insane.

Mods are Good sometimes and they love Bandis posting

Maybe Fallout NV. But nothing comes close to the original Deus EX.

>mods moving skyking threads to /bant/
That is heresy of the highest order. Skyking threads are a hallmark of Sup Forums.