Are we living in the worst decline in western civilization since the great depression era?

Are we living in the worst decline in western civilization since the great depression era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
youtube.com/watch?v=XKwteCwCSMw
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communism is the answer

the fuck? is the real?

Come on, it cant be.

this guy is right
if we all ate our kids like the commies, Foster care will be a thing of the past

why not?
who do u think the avg woman is?

truly one of the saddest things I've ever seen

killing the smartest people in society and establishing a dictatorship sure to be overthrown by mussrats is the answer?

Stop posting the same shit over and over. SAGE.

Fuck off cletus

You don't know cholas.
Never be surprised about US decline with diversity. Fucking Weimerica.

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!

Average American wooomanz

Well that took me all of thirty seconds to find out that the OPs story is a hoax.

That's some shit you'd see in Outlast.

NOPE

>can't find a man because single mom
>send child to foster care
>another man makes her a single mom again

that kid is going to read that facebook post one day. my sides

Is this real? What a fucking cunt

WTF is that?

the situation is dire however one shouldn't be too alarmed, these low-class low IQ people have always existed it's just that social media makes this a lot more apparent.

Dont remember CNN and other news being this fucking retarded. But i guess it alwaus was

THIS. you know the stupid bitch got knocked up again.

I wouldn't put it passed a woman to do this, but I doubt she would be so clueless to advertise it to everyone, also it's too overly descriptive

She just wants to get fucked and shit kids

What more could a female ask for when food and shelter are provided by the state?

The despair never ends

NO. WE JUST SEE A WHOLE LOT MORE OF DEGENERACY BROADCASTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THE TRUTH IS ITS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS BUT WE'RE ONLY JUST NOW REALIZING AND GETTING ARCHIVED PROOF THAT PEOPLE ARE SCUM.

Bump

>some moderate websites
>fuckwypipoihateamericaopenbordersnow.info

hey wer u got that jif

>captain obvious.jpeg

story?
slumber party gone wrong?

Niggers aren't like white people and they have a whole different concept of family values.

>berg

Yeah, real nice "moderate" websites there, you fucking kike

Boap

Yes, Absolutely.

>"That feeling when someone tells you you're so pretty

No doubt that freak wakes up soon after

>oblivioncharactercreator.jpg

Real or not, it's a mexicunt.

fuck off Predator gets my rocks off you fucking nigger

>you sure do know how to make a girl feel pretty
how do you unironically type this out and put it on jewbook

hmmm......I've seen this many times, but not until now have I noticed something suspicious.

>often times they must take the witness stand

If he's talking about defendants in a criminal case, this is bullshit. In America, criminal defendant's have a right NOT to enter the witness stand. And it is extremely rare they take the stand voluntarily. I think lawyer user may be a faggot user.

A simple economic decline is easy to climb out of. The West isn't in decline, it's on a deathbed. You can't come back from changing demographics once it's done.

Nuke China.

Also, nice get.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

some white dude getting burned alive by niggers?

Communism, but only for females who failed to properly pair-bond by riding the cock carousel. Let them live in feminist ghettos where they can screech about how "free" they are.

They always go against the advice of the attorney and get defensive whenever he suggests something in their best interest.

I bet most of the stupid niggers think they could lie their way out of it on the stand and at the end of the day a lawyer can only advise his clients, not make the decisions for them.

Yes. Yes. And Yes. That is the state of our world.

>this
this

where the fuck did this happen?

cletus is literally the proletariat

actual communism would be dictatorship of cletuses

>tfw your last name is Waters but you don't know about the Tides
>tfw you became a senator, but can't spell 'impeach'

i-is that real?...

The most galling thing about this stupid bitch is how irritated she gets when someone asks her a simple question or to explain what she means after she's farted out a bunch of nonsensical, verbal diarrhoea. It's a total look of 'how dare you' mixed with absolute condescension. How can someone so fucking stupid pontificate so freely and be convinced their an intelligent voice for anyone?

Get out of my country you fucking pieces of shit. You're gonna hang from light posts soon.

Wow. That sucks. Not having parents. I hope she dies slow and painful.
Praise Kek.

How hard is it to find these fuckers, and tech them a lesson.

It was South Africa, but South Africa is basically a good depiction of what happens to a nation when the darkies start becoming the majority in your nation, ie. your nation completely economically collapses and the hordes of shitskins start cannibalizing on your charred white corpse.

Maybe she should be a mother to the kid and find a guy who isn't a piece of shit instead of just giving up her kid for completely selfish reasons. If that's really how she feels then good for the kid, he shouldn't have a mother like that who obviously doesn't care about him

Really helping me out with that nofap tonight burgerbro

>stayed up late watching films made for adult audiences
>child woke her up every morning

Yeah the kid needed a mother, not a friend.

Das rite, you tech dem gud.

>"Is it sexy?"
>"Is is scrumptious?"

>"Giving him up for adoption"
>"It's hard being a single mom"
>"plus, I'm getting really lonely, it'll be easier this way to find a guy."

fucking kek

SOCIAL MEDIA
> Facebook, Twitter, VK, weibo.

NOT MEDIA

No wonder you guys are so fucked right now, can't even understand the most basic of text structure kek

omgosh I forgot the smiley face after "It'll be easier to find a guy this way:)"

That's the best part.

sadly, this is a fake account

>See dindu dangling for her life
>Get out your camera to film eminent fall

great argument pinko :)

ps: im the smartest person alive.

>"Is it sexy?"
pepe's mom is

Zimbabwe, I'm assuming?

you do realise that this is actualy good? now he will have a chance, however slim it might be, to be raised by an actual carring human being, if she kept him he would be fucked, compleately fucked

"why am I so depressed" starter pack

Bump

I am only 4/10 of those things and I am depressed as fuck... ughh.

>life depends on yourself
>not using your legs and all your strength to get the fuck up
Soon after she coughed up some more complains against white males

>Hell Comes to Frog Town
What in the fuck is this, are memes becoming reality?
youtube.com/watch?v=XKwteCwCSMw

We're living in a globalized Wiemar, would've ended up that way no matter who won the cold war.

'We swears to serve the master of the precious.'

Only 12 hours, what are you a fucking noob or something

Would Russia have been dominated by kikes like the US however? What would Russia have done as the global leader? For some reason... I just don't think the Russians would be fucking over the world anywhere near as hard as we have been. Maybe it's naive, but America has been unprecedentedly evil. Would Russia have spread jihadist propaganda throughout the middle-east? They seem to just be partnering with nations like Iran and Syria instead of violently deposing their leaders and setting up fake governments to drain the nations of all natural resources. Would Russia have convinced Europe to open up their borders for the hordes of shitskins including those with Isis lurking within them? Russia is #1 when it comes to killing Isis members and squashing the jihadi groups. I'll get Russia's cock out of my mouth in a sec, but I just don't see Russia fucking over the world quite as badly as (((we))) have. Europe would still be Europe. The Middle-East would still look like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE

CIA niggers spread radicalist Islamic ideas throughout the middle-east.

I just don't fucking know.

We've literally corrupted the entire world. All the while the biggest threat to the US this whole time has been the southern fucking border which our retarded boomer parents never thought to seal up anytime in the last 70 or so years.

>gives own child away so more men available to fuck

Real Capitalism has never been tried.

The end result would've been bad no matter what. capitalism and marxism are 2 sides of the same kike coin. Russia today isn't what it would've been if the soviets came out on top, and even then russia is still a zionist shithole.

Today is the edgy generation

I just watched through my own video that I posted.

We need to fucking pay.

Wtf has the (((USA))) been doing to the whole world. We were advancing pretty fucking normally as a species.

You literally posted this with the EXACT same worded question (great depression era) two days ago. It's a slide thread. Sage. I even have OP pic saved from when it was posted.

Yeah, I get that too. Communism had to end the hard way. There is no other option for it.