Visiting New York for the first time in a few weeks. What can I expect

Visiting New York for the first time in a few weeks. What can I expect.

Other urls found in this thread:

wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=z-DZtXC3P0c
youtu.be/Pj2WKny3eZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

Niggers

You can expect

PIZZAGATE IS FUCKING REAL AND CONFIRMED.

PIZZA CONFIRMED WISE Foundation (Minervan owl imagery?) emails mentioning PIZZA
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
1978 Chile scan menitoning PIZZA
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS

Jews, niggers, pakis and puertoricans. Sounds delightful

Overtly offensive trash smell.

Seriously, the whole fucking city smells like steamy, rotten garbage.

lots of people, degeneracy, and jews.

fags

The area I'm staying in looks fucking terrifying. How fucked am i

Both.

Disappointment

HOT skinny girls
HOT curvy girls
Grab em

I'm going for an alt right event. Good crowd.

I stand by what I said.

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

the smell. smells like shit literally everywhere in the city. Manhattan smells like salty seawater shit . All of the mainland smells like garbage shit.

The people are mostly dicks.

The pizza is massively overrated.

the bagels and delicatessens are actually really good.

If you're not used to cities and a lot of people you'll probably feel anxiety because everything is moving very quickly. Don't go to black or hispanic neighborhoods.

That's like hipster bullshit

just say deli, you fucking weirdo

Oh boy bagels!

>Bed-Stu

Nogs, Ricans, and hipsters pretending it's "up-and-coming"

fucks sucks, OP

Expect to meet merchants and chinks

Street view shows a shit ton of blacks. Should I be worried? Can I walk around at night or should I expect some shit to go down. I'll be with a couple jacked dudes.

Western and Upstate are beautiful
NYC is a hellhole.

Also, here's George Soros' NY address, in case you're feeling ambitious

136 Cantitoe St.
Katonah, NY 10536-3804

Paki cabdrivers and glum people who hurry everywhere they go

I was extremely disappointed with the pizza

The train will break your will to live. Nothing but a endless supply of old woman chinks and spics who don't speak English and will push you to get a set on the train, assembly line of panhandling niggers, Indians who smell like shit and are weird going to the financial district to displace American jobs (coming from the PATH train of course because every single one of those fucks lives in Edison NJ, isn't multiculturalism great) and if you are lucky you will see a beating and "tough" white NYers looking away at their phones pretending it isn't happening.

Is it safe to walk at night. I'm concerned because it looks full of poor blacks.

No one has mentioned dagos this whole thread. I was in Niagara Falls and the garlic bitches seemed willing and eager, lots of eye fucking me. My /fit/ bod just masks my autism though.

Whats the event? NYC alt right here I'll prob be there

Yes you'll be fine use common sense.

where in new york?
nyc, upstate or long island?

Bed Stuy has changed since Biggies day but it's still dangerous, But tons of hipsters mixed in with the thugs now

Beggars. But they don't just ask for money, they try and browbeat you until you pay them to leave.

Very much this

Autumn is the only good time in New York.

Expect Disney.

The smell of piss, illegal aliens dressed as cartoon characters harassing tourists, up and coming rappers selling their cd's, shirtless women in body paint, a naked cowboy, also a plethora of fags and liberals. Have fun user.

Niggers, Jews, loud mouthed sjws. Overpriced everything, stench of shit. Terrible dangerous subways, Muhammad taxi drivers.

>Bed-stuy
Do or die, you'll be jumped by nigs.

Good speaker list.

Here are their initials: KM, RD, JJ, RP, ME.

It's kinda low key. Gimme some details and I'll confirm more.

I went to fairly white part of New York once and it felt like any other part of the country, but it was barely into the state. I imagine this video is accurate. youtube.com/watch?v=z-DZtXC3P0c

a lot of annoying, hunchbacked old Jews

>signalling NY
>signalling alt right event
Possibly antifa bait and ambush ploy. Careful anons.

I always thought this vid seemed believable:
youtu.be/Pj2WKny3eZE

>does linking maddox make me an oldfag?

You can pay for a picnic. No shit, you pay $200 and some faggots come to Central Park with picnic blankets and caviar for your qt3.14 gf. You can also have "domestic help" (ie. slaves) for nearly any task, temporarily or permanently. It's the most degenerate city on the planet.

w/e bro. If the other dude knows the event I'd be surprised. If he does I'll give my first initial and buy him a Scotch.

Rats as big as a cat

Expect a shit ton of walking, waiting and looking at tall buildings.

Not an ambush, but I know most but not this. Pax Hart's events, 3 Milo things this summer, Anti Sharia stuff, and PB stuff (theya re pussies here but cool and smart) but I'm more of a MAGA/Trump man than an alt right to be honest.

White Europeans acting like niggers, spics acting like niggers, and niggers acting like niggers. Only the locals really don't act like niggers.

Yeah I wouldn't trust that. Too many wealthy bored liberals, especially attending the expensive universities in the city.

It smells like piss.

Hope you get wind of it. Pretty good meetup of upper tier intellectuals.

I'm sure I will. I'll hear about it. Thanks for the heads up. Can you give me the general location (neighborhood) so I know its the same one? I dont need specific location, just to know its what youre talkijg about

There actually are a lot of conservatives in this city. I went to a bar and they had the debate on, and 3/4 of the crowd were pretentious liberals going for Clinton while 1/4 were normal people that the libs called nazis.

>Here are their initials: KM, RD, JJ, RP, ME.
Come to the NYYR (Young republicans) socials. We had one with 130 of us on a rooftop on 32nd st and we were chanting build the wall and lock her up last month, among the rest of the normal crowd

Crown Heights reporting in. Don't be a fucking pussy. Brooklyn's fine. Hot garbage season has passed. Go to chilo's when you get there and if the weathers nice go to riis beach

We are everywhere, but we keep our powder dry.

Holy shit!
Is this real?
Where did you get this?!

Watch for scamming Niggers and Spics downtown around 42 th street . Don't give money yo the nasty Spic naked painted whores . Keep out of Nigger and Spic neighborhoods , watch for faggots they think everybody is a faggot ! Avoid at all cost tit joints , in NYC these whores will bleed you dry and defraud you on credit cards . Avoid the subways nasty niggers , spics and dumb white communist liberal turds , also they are always broke or not running . Avoid gypsy cabs , avoid shit tier NYC pizza , local faggots think it is good !! Spend over $250 on hotels rooms anything lest is a shit hole , hotel chains are good spend $300 plus . Watch for Tranny hookers , watch for out for super high grade heroin in $10 bags , weed is expensive , watch for synthetic weed . Hang out with locals not poser faggots from everywhere else . Good Luck Faggot

Manhattan. Last week of September.

If youre looking for kind people, culture, enjoyment, or even to get out intact you have wrong expectations.

They don't call it jew york for nothing. Also expect lots of shitskins driving cabs of peace.

Thanks.