GAME OVER DRUMPKINS

This latest DACA debacle is turning more and more voters off Drumpf. It's over. Drumpf is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
downtrend.com/donn-marten/deflated-michael-moore-admits-defeat-says-trump-will-win-again-in-2020
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK

>(((dwindling base)))
LOL they're getting desperate

cry about it demonigger

>makes good on promises
>"ITS OGRE, GUISE, GLORMPFGH IS PERMANENTLY BTFO!!!"

Mmmm hmmmmmmm.....

Immigration restriction is literally the most popular policy around. It comes a close second to apple pie.
Pew divides the electorate in six slices, from Staunch Conservative to Staunch Liberal. Everyone but Staunch Liberals wants greatly restricted immigration.
You'd know that but you consume Lugenpresse content daily.

wh*Tes are going be a minority in USA soon enough even if drumpf deports a few people
You still import 1,000,000 CHIs legally every year

>they're making the same mistakes they already made last election
>they might even run Hillary again

Hi Cnn

The whole DACA thing has made me like Trump more than ever.

I enjoyed him pardoning Arpaio simply because of the spic butthurt, but wasn't necessary.

This is why he won the election, we why voted him in, we wanted this

But those voters are illegal aliens anyways.

>half of the DNC voter base gets deported
>drumpf is finished
WEW

This senpai. Everyone's watching Europe get fucked and we're a bit weary of anyone foreign

USA accepts 1,000,000 mexicans every year for the last 70 years
and that is just the legal status

it doesn't even compare to Europe

Honestly I can legitimately masturbate to this shit.

Trump is doing EXACTLY what he said he would do.

It won't matter if you deport the people who would be upset.

>60 million americans voted for a wall and immigration control
>they are not happy about DACA ending

>Trump does what he says he would do
>somehow the base that elected him is dwindling as he fulfills his promises

Real Jewish mind tricks

That base has only been growing, no thanks in small part to the doubling down of the left and the rise of extremism.

>This latest DACA debacle is turning more and more voters off Drumpf. It's over. Drumpf is finished.
Uh huh. Trump supporters don't care what happens to these people. Nobody cares. They are trespassers.

>>Trump does what he says he would do
umm think again sweetie x
you got played

If anything this is will be a boost for him, he is doing exactly what his voters wanted.

Unless you understand how the electoral college works, then you would understand that it honestly doesn't change much at all. States that are known to be near the middle politically aren't massive on electoral votes. We all know Jeb! Is going to win though

>dwindling
lol. msm can get aids and die.

>It's over. Drumpf is finished.

Says increasingly nervous still for 5682278th time this week.

Oh no surely this is the end of drumpf now

>unironically says "drumpf"
im sorry i cant even take you seriously lol

Holy shit!
Is this real?
Where did you get this?!

lol 2%

>Trump mouth breathes
Haha Drumpf BTFO! How will he ever recover! This time it'll be different, and he'll assuredly lose THIS election.

literally nothing he does in the next 2 years will affect the election. we are all too stupid to remember past 6months

>if we keep repeating lies maybe they'll become true

Good luck with that. Not the way the world works anymore, Bezosbabby

Think about how much fewer there'd be if it were only that 70 million in the past 70 years

Repealing DACA appeals to African Americans who have to compete for jobs with dreamers as well as legal Latino immigrants

in related news blaumph's approval rating actually DEFIED conventionally mathematical laws reaching an astonishing negative 36%!

in-peachment is too soft of a punishment, we must OUT-peach blaumph now!

like they have the mental will or ability to figure that out

Just like the polls! Oy vey!

Why don't you write another forty tweets on Trump's postings about how evil he is for wishing Harvey victims and responders well. That seems to be going perfectly for your attempts to upset his reelection.

>Illegal immigrants voting
>removing illegal immigrants
>somehow drumpf gets BTFO
I don't know if your 5th grade education was enough for you to know what a non-sequitur is.

>Gallup
>Same shit that said Hillary would win by a landslide
>Trusting them with such percentages

Didn't you deport a shit-ton of Haiti refugees back to the US, you hypocritical leaf?

>Gallup
>Same shit that said Hillary would win by a landslide

u retards just make shit up in your demented brains don't u

>Holy shit!
>Is this real?
>Where did you get this?!
How come they scrubbed your other sock puppet but not this one?

Suck it, loser. Even Michael Fuckwad Moore is already conceding defeat in 2020- downtrend.com/donn-marten/deflated-michael-moore-admits-defeat-says-trump-will-win-again-in-2020

t. Nate Garbage

Trumpf will live in a perpetual state of being finished for all 8 years of his presidency.

wtf does that have to do with gallup? r u retarded?

Nice joke. In actuality his approval rating is probalby near 50 percent or better, and the DACA will make it go up. People love it. Nobody believes anything you fags say anymore. Most never did. Its why he will win in 2020 again.

It's fine because those *voters* are getting deported.

Remember when Huffington Post said Trump had a 1.9% of winning? Kike polls don't win elections.

That wasn't a poll. That was a chance to win %. Wtf does that have to do with Trump's disastrous job approval polls?

False. I hope they start targeting the "journalists" of the mainstream media and neo-marxist professors next. All anti-white anti-American faggots should get rounded up and exported over to countries that will gladly accept their incessant tearing down of their countries traditions, monuments, and rights, where everyone else is to blame for their problems in order for the whiny cunts to escape any sense of responsibility, at a place where they can seek eternal gibsmedat while they continuously whine about everything and anything no matter what, where, or why.

>This latest DACA debacle is turning more and more voters off Drumpf
Yeah but they're illegals who shouldn't have voted anyway and when the election investigation reveals all the fraud the Dems will implode after losing their base of dead and fraudulent voters.

Keep dreaming Pablo.
You won't be voting this time around.
>1 post by this ID
Slippery spic slide thread.

>leftists newspaper takes opinion poll in a downtown area of a leftist city

Tell me why I should give a rat's ass.

Say adios to your pet beaners, you fucking donkey.

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barack Obama consistently took issue with Trump's racist anti-hispanic rhetoric. But he was a proponent of law and order, in the end.

Obama tenaciously pursued El Chapo. When he escaped, Obama found him. Then returned him. Then, ultimately, obtained him.

Obama successfully extradited El Chapo on January 19, 2017 and gave the most racist anti-hispanic president in history a housewarming gift of the worst Mexican gangster in history on January 20, 2017.

Since then, Trump has fired 3/4 of the team who extradited him and knows the case.

Trial begins April 2018.

You think Trump's ratings are in the toilet now?

Wait till April 2018.

Trump is gonna tweet about the trial and disparage (and threaten?) the next days witnesses.

He's gonna lose. Because he tweeted.

It'll be an October surprise.

pic unrelated

I can't stress this enough.

Trump fired pretty much all the team we created to put El Chapo in prison and his trial begins in like 9 months.

And Trump can't keep his hands off Twitter and tends to dick up his cases by tweeting about them.

Libtard conspiracy theories are hilarious

I fully support Trump. I want to build the wall to secure the mainland. Nothing is more important to the American people.

We need to put an end to that too, full stop. No more immigrants from Mexico.

It's been "the end" or "game over" for Trump literally every day for the past 2 years. Guess he has a lot of extra lives?

That were based on polls. Which all had Hillary in the lead by a significant amount. Do you happen to have to information of the job polls as well? They're only as good as the information given.

>But he was a proponent of law and order, in the end.
Like releasing over a thousand drug dealers close to him leaving office? Or giving millions in guns away to terrorists and drug cartels? Or using his EO powers to grant pseudo amnesty to illegal immigrants?

>that wasn't a poll

"Trump is over."

Where have I heard that before?

LOL... even if true, Trump can just declare El Chapo an enemy of the state and keep his filthy spic ass in prison. Whaddya gonna do about it?

>1 post
BROOMFP IS FINISHED NOW. GETTING RID OF ILLEGALS IS TOO MUCH.

The lower the better, means he's doing his job and properly salt-mining libshits. Obama had a high approval rating and couldn't even get his successor elected. LOL

Oh look, it's the 1,837th "Drumpf BTFO" thread in the last 6 months.

sage-a-licious

We need to stop all immigration from Mexico. We have enough of them.

Sup Forums we need to meme this into reality. For the future of the American heartland. Nothing else is more important right now.

2 billion to Iran, operation Fast and Furious, IRS targeting Tea Party, i'm sure i'm forgetting some

Trump is "over" every week since he decided to run for president

>yfw Trump legalizes marijuana before the 2020 election and wins in an even bigger landslide than the 2016 election

ez pz

Who else here has a party planed for Tuesday?
>Burgers
>Hotdogs
>Fried chicken
>Mashed potatoes
>Mac & Cheese
>Two scoops of vanilla or strawberry ice cream for desert
NO TACOS

>1 post by this ID

Frumple Wiltskins will never get to deport a single Mexican, for they are the rightful owners of America. You Blumpkins are going to BGFO when he is impeached by Mueller. It's only a matter of time!

>trump is finished!

>Run around in the street yelling "FUCK TRUMP!"
>Cry when Trump sends them back where they came from
This is the level of Mexican stupidity that we're dealing with

His base isn't dwindling.
It's working and leaving governing to the governor, instead of spending half of its life shitposting on social media.

Trump's base dwindling anytime soon is unlikely to happen before the illegal migration problem is solve. Let me give you an illustration. My mother is one batty old woman. She use to be a nurse before life knocked her dick in the dirt enough for her to shut herself in her house and never leave unless necessary. To sustain herself after she had me with an artsy, coke-snorting deadbeat who skipped town for cali, she adopted 3 children, one of whom is retarded and still lives with her to this day.
Every 4 months or so, there is some stupid fucking cunt in some state welfare office who is looking at something in her case and deciding "yeah, this chicken scratch she's getting is too much, gotta cut that down a bit!" and cutting $400 randomly off of her social security check without a stated reason. She's able to call and get it fixed every time, but it often takes a week of shooing off bill collectors and living off of SA food.

So you're telling me that there's apparently enough money to spend time watching this sick, old, crazy woman's income like a hawk, making a mistake when appraising it anyway, and then repeating that mistake several times in a fucking year, but these stupid cunts can't ask for a fucking ssn before they even start shipping benefits out to Jose Deltorro? Fuck off.

Fuck off you filthy sheep fucking cunt.

Trump won, get over it.

Nobody wants a filthy old as fuck pedophile running USA.

Hillary lost , get on with your dopey lives.

God damn.

When you cunts stop believing in fake news, you will perhaps grow a brain.

Trump is exactly what USA needed.
Sick of you faggety libtards ruining this great country with your gay bullshit.

Fuck your gayness, fuck minorities, and fuck you people.

Might come as a surprise for you, but most people around the world hate filthy gay liberals.
They want you cunts to fuck off.
That's why Trump won, no conspiracy at all.

People are just sick of you whinging bitches not shutting the fuck up.

#MAGA

>turning more and more voters off Drumpf.
DACA supporters didnt vote for Trump anyway and those who did dont want it

You are basically retarded

All he wants is to be loved by his cocksucking fanboys.

Trump's been finished for a long time now. This is a good gamble though, drawing a 6 month "red line" with Congress on DACA.

Like sequestration, he's betting on the GOP Congress to fail and he can deflect the blame, then give them another 6 months. As long as he doesn't have to take the blame.

If Congress does pass something, he can then sign is an cry about it on twitter like he did with the russia sanctions.

Good bet here is the "Trump Trend" = Congress fails to pass something, Trump doesn't act on his threats, nothing changes.

Another NOTHING BURGER.

>the democrats face when trump gets TWO TERMS

> Trump does a thing.
> Dems don't respond

DER DOING THE SAME THINGZ!!!! HURUR!! HILLARY! BUTTER EMAILZ!

Dems have no power. This will be another Trump/GOP Congress failure.

I would be glad if we here in Europe could send back all these 'dreamers' who arrive illegally to abuse our social system and.rape our women....

If his second term is the same as this one...who cares? Nothing has changed.

What, we have more troops in Afghanistan? Whoop-de-doo.

You don't know what a "Dreamer" is do you krautfag?

Ask the Republicans. They're the ones who passed the DREAM ACT in 2001.

>who cares

As someone who could have been deployed by Hillary to drop bombs on Syria for ISIS, I care.

There's only so much Trump can do when his own worthless party doesn't have his back, but he's doing it.

Holy shit I can't wait on the moment Trump wins in 2020.
Just imagine it. The asshurt, chimpout and general imploding of the left when he won in 2016, multiplied by at least 10.

Trump's 2016 victory came out of nowhere for these people. And since then the propanda arm of the DNC, the MSM, have been tripling/quadrupling down on the "dwindeling Trump base", PC culture and identity politics, those same people have been tricked into 2016 being a "what the fuck"-year and that something like that will never happen again.

Just imagine it happening again.
I'm getting a halfchub just thinking about it.

And that's not including the 2018 midterms. They've been 100% convinced there will be a blue wave due to the "bad things Trump has done" while forgetting that those "bad things" is exactly what got him in office.

I can't wait.

The term dwindling base was referring to white people in the U.S. not his actual followers.

While I voted for the man, he is not the Messiah of the U.S.

I would rather the people rise up and make the changes they want to see than rely on any government official.

That being said, he will always have been a better choice than Hillary.