What was Sup Forums like on the evening of November 8, 2016?

I wasn't on Sup Forums that night. One of my biggest regrets, the atmosphere must've been absolutely amazing. Anyone got any stories/screenshots of Sup Forums from that night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=UlMO9jbu4o0
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
m.youtube.com/results?q=gas gas gas election&sm=3
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fun as fuck

It was pretty comfy. Mods were blasting the jams and the Trump memes covered the board top from bottom.

Were you here for the Super Bowl?

How about fuck you slider!

it all moved wayyyy too fast to have really "felt" any particular way, the only thing that really stands out from that day is how the DRUMPF BTFO trolling trickled to a crawl

The final countdown, JoJo references, CTR goes into overdrive, Shadilay, vaporwave, PA greatest anime betrayal, FL made me nervous, what the fuck was VA's problem?, still can't believe Michigan went red, CNN meltdown, Alex Jones drinking champagne, fucking white males rejoicing, roasties in tears, Podesta, Hillary refusing to admit defeat, songposting, baneposting, garrison posting, shills shilling their hearts out and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A

it's all in the archive. go back open up 100 threads from that night, open never come down 3 hour loop and some liberal tears compilations and enjoy. i am enough of a degenerate lonely neet to actually do this

The party is still going tb h

Mods were pretty alright. They played nice music.

It was glorious but it went by too fast.

It was glorious. The entire preceding year was all just build up to that moment

magical. i was watching the cnn livestream with my lads and screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa on Sup Forums.

Hilarious

threads moving at lightspeed
> NORTH CAROLINA IS WEAKENING
> GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY
fucking hilarosu m8

It was just a bunch of AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I spent election night salt mining on reddit and neogaf.

>Anyone got any stories/screenshots of Sup Forums from that night?

Amazed no one posted this yet

S T I C K I E D
T
I
C
K
I
E
D

this vid is probably my favorite: youtube.com/watch?v=UlMO9jbu4o0

Seeing the percentage gauge go from 2% to 100% was pretty awesome. The DNC meltdown started to happened at around 45% and went into overdrive at 70%

The salt mines were generous that night.

>OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ELECTED THAT WOMAN-HATING, CHEETO, RAPIST!

Mind you, these are the same people who support the Clinton dynasty.

That's still the first url that pops up when I type "you" into the url window.

it was fucking crazy,

Pol was 100% convinced shillary would win up untill florida finally got called

and this jam senpai........... i lost my fucking mind with excitement listening to this

I had leftie friends who appeared to be under the impression that the gestapo squads were coming out to kill all the gays and mexicans the next morning. It was hilarious.

i was watching POL and infowars live stream good times

One of the best days on Sup Forums, that and 7-1 in Sup Forums

All those suicide threats on twitter the next day. Cat ladies were in full hop in the oven mode.

Sitting in the dark by myself at 2 in the morning watching Trump come out to crowds of cheering supporters, there will never be another feeling like that. Then of course I rushed to my computer to shitpost on twitter to all my work colleagues who told me I was wrong about Trump winning.

It was funny because throughout the day trolls preemptively gloating about Hillary's victory had raided the board hard.

i downloaded a lot of memes from the threads, they're zipped up on a drive somewhere.

You'll have to make sure you're here for November of 2020.

This video gives you a good sense of what you're asking about.

Same. Several lifelong, reasonably intelligent friends who threw a fucking tantrum about racist monsters being elected

In almost 11 years on Sup Forums, it was by far the greatest night.

I hope they're stupid enough to run Hillary again.

Well, the entire new DNC staff is filled to the brim with Clinton insiders, so....

The gestapo would have happened but Trump is so incompetent and doesn't have any real support in the government. So the libs weren't wrong, Trump just sucks,

Never felt so euphoric and vindicated.

It was epic. I was honestly jubiliant. The atmosphere was incredible and watching all the salt and tears was honestly one of the best nights of my life.

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK

It went down as the best day on Sup Forums most of probably ever had. It seemed fucking unreal. We were all drunk on every possible emotion and consequence that comes with shock and happiness.

i wasnt on pol the night of. but the next morning this video was the first sound i heard. I will never forget the feeling of that day. Total victory.

Thanks for that, I wasn't here either...good to take a look.

I was on a pro-Hillary event in Montreal.
>pic related

Also when i got home from work that day there was a package at my door that contained my MAGA hat. ill never forget that day

I watched the call while my son was coming out of my wife's vagina. fun night.

it was great. but threads were moving so fast. i was getting hammered on whiskey which i never drink when things looked a win at around 9 texas time and watching cnn butthurt. The next day was great tho

I just remember being incredibly anxious the days leading up, building up worse and worse each day. Then I woke up on the 8th and everything just felt serene, total bliss, all the anxiety from the days before was gone

This election truly was a once in a lifetime experience.

That night will hold great memories for me for years. Played this song all night and several times a week until his inauguration. the second video is the closest to understanding how the night went on here. Pure chaos but also the purely amazing feeling of being together with true patriots who all want to restore our country.

tl:dr shit was glorious

10 hour version of your pic related vid was pinned, and I had it playing in the background as I licked up all the yummy yummy salty tears.

The media wasn't there
But the internet was

Did everyone forget the Cruzposting? Shame on you.

Be on Sup Forums on Mid terms 2018 night, the tears will be even better than Trump's victory if Republicans gain numbers in the senate

It will be rubbing salt on the wounds of Liberals

>Nonstop 24/7 shilling went from 100mph to a broken down car being pushed a slight incline.
>That was 15 minutes after the results were confirmed.
Then the salt started dripping from the heavens. Lefites lost their fucking shit.
>Talking about how obvious it was that Hillary was probably having a violent meltdown.
>Semi concern for Bill's safety because you can only imagine him maybe trying to console her....and her lashing out at him like a rabid animal blaming his infidelities.
>Imagining Hilary ignoring the phones calls she was getting from her yuge doners.
>Emotional high for days.
>Watching lefties melt down on livestreams.
>Numale cucks with snotty beards from tears.
>Couldn't sleep.
>peace on Sup Forums for the most part for 3-4 days then shills came back in turbo mode and never left.
>Muh Russia, Pissgate, Pussy grabbing, W2s.
>Lol still because Universities are even in on it.
>Mfw they don't understand Sup Forums is a developer's joke mob with infinite HP. Sup Forums has plot armor.
>Taking the high road with the few lefty coworkers I have.
>One recently got redpilled with a Eurotrip. user you were fucking right.
>Australia bringing the laughs. Love you roos.
>Salt tsunami on FB for weeks.

I remember, user. I remember.

Look up "puddles the clown's" cover of this song.
Fucking
Nailed
It

Honestly an amazing night. I stayed up on a whim, figuring I'd be dead tired the next morning and would have to call into work sick. By the end of the night I was so high energy I couldn't sleep even if I tried, and the next day was one of my most productive work days by far. The hardest part was trying to keep my power level hidden as people whined about the results around me.

F

The board was moving so fast, I made a thread and it got bumped into the catalog within two minutes of making it.

Absolutely euphoric. The energy was amazing. That song playing for hours.

>>peace on Sup Forums for the most part for 3-4 days

That was the strangest part of all. I've never seen Sup Forums as chill as it was the day after the election. It was like we all blew our collective memetic-loads and just sat back in ecstasy. The catharsis lasted for days. I remember feeling intensely relieved and drained. I don't think I've ever smiled for hours on end before.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

never gets old

> t. autist

You missed probably the greatest night in the history of Sup Forums

The sticky post was going so fast you couldn't even read it, the board had so many new posts that they were going off the front page within minutes.

Complete euphoria when Trump won and then laughing at reddit cucks breaking down for the rest of the night was hilarious.

Played this song for hours after he won, still brings back memories

Shit man I didn't think I was gonna tear up when I opened this thread...

Events like those bring people together. That's what it's all about. Unifying the country under a single appointed representative.
It was a good week to be alive. Lots of memes. Lots of bants. Lots of good spirit.
Kinda feel nostalgic about it.

It was glorious

FLORIDA PANHANDLE hype was amazing

That night was beautiful.
Never forget the next morning with the 8hr mix of 'never come down'

This was the night in a nutshell. Still one of the best nights of my life

I flew in to Portland Oregon the day after the election. I watched the chimp out riots in the streets from my hotel room balcony, masturbated furiously double fisting my cock because the tears were delicious

words fail

Everything was so high energy, even Jeb! felt it.

Was just about to link this.

Yeah that was one moment that proved without a doubt CTR was real

The change in the board was unreal, they just stopped working for days, and then went back to their usual shill scripts afterward

I'll never forget my nazi/kkk feel good stride the morning after the election. Never felt so happy and smug.

i passed out drunk listening to that song that night. it was magical.

I will never be able to go back :<
Love my folder though

Shills in full fucking force. People larping as gop voters saying
>i went to vote and i didnt know i had to register
>I went to vote and it was all hillary voters, dont even go guys unless you want to be humiliated
Everyone was shitting at first because Hillary had an early lead. Tons of Goku Spirit bomb threads. Everyone telling Gary Johnson to go fuck himself. Mass tension as Hillary and Trump were neck and neck. The best victory Sup Forums ever had when he took PA.

It was like all the autistic screeching of the previous six months distilled, concentrated and released in a jazz load of salt (especially the muh eight year old tweets) that completely blew the back out of what was left of Clintons soggy dropped pie bagina. I was adding MAGA to the end of most of my emails the day after and no one could figure out why

I have a few. gonna take me a minute to find em

That is the absolute distillation of the night.
Still gives me fucking goosebumps.

>We won, Sup Forums

can't tell you because i literally talked my parents into taking my neet ass to switzerland for a vacation

i was worried the nukes would start flying

and then i woke up on Nov. 9 and saw the newspaper headlines about the "cheeto" and i felt hope for the first time in years.

i had suffered for years under cultural marxism, being lied to by women, exploited by non-whites, and told starting in grade school that i was guilty of every -ism there was.

though i still suffer, i at least have hope for a better future.

oh, also I saw this literal illuminati propaganda video shown on the swiss capitol building. and i saw the sculpture of a white man with his heart knocked out that's next to the lake near the U.N. building.

the redpills are real, gentlemen. never despair, never capitulate, and someday some of us will make it.

Everything sucked until that moment someone posted the first NYT probability tracker that had Trump at 51%.

>cripplecuckchan

But otherwise pretty much the same reaction over here

>day
More like year

The night before the election.

>Numerous "For Donald" threads.
>LOTR references.

>1 post by this ID

never forget hillary refused to speak

sorry it took a while to find em
these are in PST time btw

pretty much all the shit similar to this

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
this video explains the entire year pretty well to be honest.

TOOO MUUUCCHHH WINNNNING

irc Sup Forums

hate to sound like one of those pop-movie referencing fags, but it really did feel like those spectacular turning point moments where the protagonist(s) overcomes the odds and is granted a one in million fighting chance against the unstoppable bad guys.... luke skywalker fires a proton torpedo into the death star, neo gets back up after getting killed by agent smith, the 300 repel the first wave of persians.... it felt like one of those cheezy scripted hollywood moments except it was real and actually happening, it was completely surreal once clinton conceded and the gravity of the situation finally sank in.

It was magic.

they're beautiful, thanks