Murder charges filed in Temple University student's death

> hook up with random strangers
> die

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/victim-in-metro-slaying-stabbed-repeatedly-during-robbery-on-train/2015/07/07/8dd09132-249b-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1HQxLhbnsaU#t=36
myspace.com/1988bigpimpin/mixes/classic-up-north-494063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can i get a quick rundown?

she met a dude at a bar and he took her to his apartment and murdered her. tried to hide her body at his grandmas lake front property a few counties over.

> Burleigh was a junior transfer student from Montgomery County College majoring in film and media arts.
> Passionate about issues of social justice and equity, Burleigh was outspoken about racism, feminism, and LGBTQ rights.
> “I truly believe in the good in people and the magic that can be found in all of us,” she wrote in her most recent blog post in March.
> “I will always fight for what’s right. I will fight for intersectional feminism because the whitewashing has to stop,” she wrote. “I will always fight for equality for ALL. And my journey is just getting started.”

Then she hooked up with some drug dealer spic at a bar who fucked her, killed her and fucked her corpse.

Good riddance lmao

He looks like a trustworthy guy. The inbred, mystery meat look is in right now.

No harm no foul

Random hookups and degenerate tinder whore dies.. ohhhh well.

its always the naive ones. like that sjw in washington d.c. who got stabbed to death on the train by a groid

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/victim-in-metro-slaying-stabbed-repeatedly-during-robbery-on-train/2015/07/07/8dd09132-249b-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html

She might've been naive but she didn't deserve to die.
Hope that piece of shit fries

> Passionate about issues of social justice and equity, Burleigh was outspoken about racism, feminism, and LGBTQ rights.
> “I truly believe in the good in people and the magic that can be found in all of us,” she wrote in her most recent blog post in March.
> “I will always fight for what’s right. I will fight for intersectional feminism because the whitewashing has to stop,” she wrote. “I will always fight for equality for ALL. And my journey is just getting started.”

someone add it to the collage

I was going to say it in other thread where this guy was blaming Sup Forums for this... That the girl was probably banging the dude or at least flirting with him/interacting with him.

Aaaannnddd you anons just confirmed it. It almost sucks always being right. Like the normies are basically animals who behavior is predictable and pattern-adhering. You just know feminists are going to blame men for this and how men are dangerous and blah blah blah never gaining self-awareness to ask why they throw themselves into the arms of dangerous men like they can smell them out and can't resist them.

The "feminist" women go after the violent men the most. It's why they complain about them the most, they are always on their lusting minds.

>“I truly believe in the good in people and the magic that can be found in all of us,” she wrote in her most recent blog post in March.
Like pottery.

Am I losing my humanity Sup Forums, that I'm so apathetic? It's like the same emotional response I'd get if you told me she snuck into a tiger's enclosure and got mauled to death. The sympathy just isn't there because I KNOW she ignored and was TURNED ON by the warning signs for this. That dude was probably extremely aggressive at the bar, probably being aggressive towards other dudes too.

This could of been avoided had she not gone with her retarded female choices. I can't even feel sorry for her. And that's not excusing the guy, by all means he should be brought to justice and pay for the crime. But that's only in the public interest of making sure this doesn't repeat, because by all means she got what she deserved and a million other dumb ass little girls would just do the exact same thing with this exact same guy if he was out on the street.

pffft, lol. Leftards, when will they learn

You can blame her upper-middle-class cuck of a dad for raising her a SJW libtard with no sense of self-preservation.

>*gets beheaded on the way to the store*

lol nah, theres no narco shit here, mostly car thefts and people not their taxes for car plates

>why they throw themselves into the arms of dangerous men like they can smell them out and can't resist them.
female specimens always go for the strongest and most assertive alpha male in the group hence the "bad boy" shit
its simple biology

I'm approaching the same levels of apathy user. One particularly relevant redpill is that regarding females sending letters to serial killers and the catfish on tinder experiments.

They are breeding automatons with very simple wiring. It goes something like as follows; breed with 'dominant' males.

The problem is they confuse dominance with being a nigger.

I agree and know this but I was about to say like says

>The problem is they confuse dominance with being a nigger.

Female brains are so shallow, face-value oriented in first place that their concept of "dominance" is brainless aggression, as long as it's from a male with certain physical traits like large muscles, cheekbones and a symmetrical face with pouty lips. Even if it's simple biology, it's the same biological tendency that causes extinction in species because the females hone in on one trait and making it bigger and bigger until it's useless. Look up the English Caribou, more of their males got stuck in each other's horns fighting for dominance that they'd just get eaten up. The females refused to reproduce with males without Chad-horns, even though Chad-horns were retarded and got stuck together. Species just went extinct.

It's like that!

What made man evolve was actually being a good parent. Having the intelligence for planning ahead, giving longer times for maturation of children, raising them better with each generation. That's what made man a dominant species. This is why monogamy was enforced in every culture. We start losing sight of that and women, without our more rational guidance, just go back into monkey-mode and fuck the species over... literally getting themselves killed.

It sounds crazy. But I see this situation and it fits this hypothesis I've repeated over and over for like 5 years now.

it was really eerie seeing the posters on campus about her.

Damn i'm friends with someone who knew the girl. I live by.

Why don't white people get it yet?

Prescient. I like.

It almost seems like a woman's free will is determined to cause her the most grief possible. At almost every turn through life it seems women make the worst of the available choices. It's just that the system that modern man has established for them is such a safe and squishy play pen that their actions have zero consequences until they run into the danger outside of that box.

Nice

Because spics aren't Muslim so they're okay!

Hoping to go to dental school there. Glad to know Philly is nothing but murderers.

Looks like this dumb broad took a whole lotta lefts with her rights

she hooked up with that guy??

yowza.Women have some awful standards

it's a good school in a not so good part of the city

Goddamn, bitch, when you can blindfold a guy with a bent crayon, DON'T GO HOME WITH HIM!

can you post that collage?

This isn't news, user. All the women redpill threads point out that women's primitive selection patterns favor violence over genetics.

that's not even logical on purely darwinian system.

social clout
strong physically
weak

is much closer to reality considering humans are social animals

Their instincts flash DANGER DANGER RUN and their hearts tell them that's just the privilege talking.

Social justice is a form of mental disarmament, like that guy in the UK ramming/stabbing attack (WHICH ONE) who corrected someone bitching about the fucking Muslims when they were both hiding under tables in a restaurant.

In a morbid way, I love, LOVE hearing stories like this. Sweet justice is what it is.

Killed via blunt trauma and strangulation as well. Be a trollop, get a wollop.

made me laugh

>like that guy in the UK ramming/stabbing attack
youtube.com/watch?v=1HQxLhbnsaU#t=36

She's by no means a 10 or anything but ffs
THAT was going to hook up with THAT guy??

I feel like a prophet sometimes, I really do. Note to make myself feel self-important, it's just like a sheppard watching a flock of sheep running off a cliff and I'm trying to yank them back.

And that system we've established based on their semi-conscious motive of never being wrong or taking responsibility. We're so controlled and manipulated by them we are building that world for them. But it could and probably will lead to our down fall.

Not saying it's news, just analyzing in context of that pattern, which you're not going to find anywhere else. That was the point I was getting it. WE know what was really going on, all the normies and women are going to draw backwards conclusions.

There it is, thanks homoanon.

It was a drug hook up. That guy was supposed to sell her something and apparently he knew her because he dropped the corpse off at her grandmothers house hundreds of miles away.

Weird case.

Why did Bababooey murder a college student?

Confirmed drug user form his myspace

myspace.com/1988bigpimpin/mixes/classic-up-north-494063

he dropped the body off at HIS grandmother's house, not hers

from*

Women were a mistake

Thots love drug dealers, but they love sub human nuggets more. Not mutually exclusive categories.

t. former degenerate dope dealer

Looks like a client I fucked. I mean literally fucked after filing her divorce. Hah.

When does Trump start the mass deportations?

what a damn retard

Just a friendly reminder that this crime will go on FBI record as committed by a white man. I'm fairly certain the FBI doesn't bother with listing 'non-Hispanic white' in homicide stats.

>myspace in 2017

jesus christ

just gas the fuck

Juan and done

You're generalizing.

There are 340+ million people in America. Lotta idiots abound. Stop cherry picking examples of dumb people and stereotyping about the rest.

Natural selection weeds such people out anyway. Case in point: this chick got killed and the killer got sent to prison.

friendly reminder that this is a white man in america
white hispanic is non a Sup Forums meme

Good fucking riddance.
>passionate about 'social justice' and 'equality'
>killed by pet spic
I wonder if, in the moments before her death, she reflected upon all the decisions that led her to this? I like to think she was disappointed that this was where her life ended. Doesn't mean I feel bad for her though.

>she didn't deserve to die
Nature judged otherwize