What will 2026 be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communisn

I'll be 28 and OP will still be a faggot

say hello to the King of the United Nations

Hopefully full of Goym ;)

A democrat will be president unless Trump deports enough Mexicans to finally end the red state blue state divide.

>0
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK

>2036
Op is still a fag

the NWO will be in full effect

In 2026 the oldest Baby Boomers will be 80 years old.

Korea will be united, gone, or half gone.

massive waves of school shootings and terrorist attacks perpetrated by pissed off canadian children raised on hrt and gender neutral pronouns coming into their teenage years and realizing they have been destroyed physically and mentally by their parents

children of men scenario will start becoming a huge problem as male infertility and plummeting testosterone levels become much worse

Middle of WW3

We will be in the middle of a nuclear winter. Of course by we I don't mean us.. we will all likely be dead.

Similar to now but less intense. Political divide will get played out once millennials are in their 30s. Plus technology will really remove the need for you to have to be anywhere you don't wanna be or interact with anyone so whites will hang in white areas with other whites and same with other races. This might be closer to 2030 but around this timeframe either way.

Like you live out in the nice countryside and take a hyperloop or self-driving car to get around. you don't have any reason to go to a major city most of which will be shitholes but who gives a fuck because you're no longer tied to them. poor blacks will be focusing on killing each other in the streets, whites will be a minority and will just live in nice areas. you have drones delivering your groceries weekly, you have robots doing a lot more of the cleaning and chores. tons more automation that frees you up from wagecucking. almost everyone with a college degree will be working remotely or from home. things will be much more fluid.

it will be chill user. we just have to hold on for a few more years and not fuck it up.

White nationalism will be less associated with Nazi Germany simply as time passes.

Holy shit!
Is this real?
Where did you get this?!

sounds nice desu

I'll be 29

every single time this question is asked, the answer is that we will work less and earn more

And every time that ends up being false

regret, because I'm going to be the libertarian realist candidate for 2024, I'm going to win, and racist libs are going to be so bootyhurt that communism gets BTFO'd forever.

>hate speech=free speech

I'll be 31 and will be delivering Imperial American weaponry to my brothers in Europe as they rebel against the Greater European Caliphate

>oldest

lrn2math

>youngest booomers will be 80

this

the state is obligated to protect its dissenters, not coddle its leeches

and (((RIP))) thread

Your math is awful.

1946+80=2026

not an argument, asshole. the oldest boomers will be dead and the youngest will fall within the parameters of YOU'RE AN IDIOT

and thanks for the adv

Just watch that Sam Hyde Ted Talk.

>OSHIT he's right

>abandon thread guaiz!!!

I'm right and you're controlled opposition, shill

> 404

you betcha. the state can't have awareness getting bumped, now can they?

link or GTFO

Pedophile rights mark my words.

btw adv = adveritising, not advice, schlomo.

Hopefully the Triggering Teens will be long behind us by then.

>oh look, the silly dissenter is being ignored

> (((AGAIN)))

you're wrong and we're right, and you're dick is too cut to admit it, solomon.

>You cannot reply to this thread anymore, it has been archived

>GOOD. BITCH ASS OP SERVIN' DRINKS HE CAN'T HANDLE

>China
The democracy movement occured again and the communist government collapsed.

Less white