Brand new documentary on Japan by pols official Pastor, Steven Anderson

Brand new documentary on Japan by pols official Pastor, Steven Anderson.

Get saved nips

youtube.com/watch?v=svVLoYs636w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k?t=1h27m25s
youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA
youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=jufGBojNb5s
youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU
youtu.be/YS9mPyktR88
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/HdkT0gTs99E
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christcucks have a limited IQ. It's true folks.

SAD

this guy just spouts lies about everything

Watching it now.
Friendly reminder that the Catholic church is the true original church.

Fuck off shlomo.

He has used straight facts in his documentaries.

Steven Anderson is a literal kike and promotes race mixing.

shlomo? the Man is clearly fucking Jewish despite not believing in the existence of jews

I hate christcucks even more now

The guy who marries niggers to white women!??

WTF?

GO FUCK YOURSELF TRAIN WOOOO WOOOO!!!!

Yep. Steven Anderson is a kike. Christianity is so cucked that Christians have to promote oven dodging kikes that promote race mixing as their representatives! Steven Anderson is seen as a "based" Christian! Christcucks need to die.

1:27:25
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k?t=1h27m25s
youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA
youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4

Marching to zion is actually his documentary which exposes, names and condemns the Jew and Israel. You scrambled on youtube to try to prove your false, lying narrative and this proves you are a fraud.

I literally linked to evidence that he is a Jew and that he promotes race mixing. Fuck off.

Not this memey shitgoblin again

The Bible permits race mixing.

I know, and that is why it is trash.

youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U

>Protestants

Bible says saved people from all nations will be present on judgement day. Yes all races should be in their own nations but go ahead and take confidence in your flesh instead of the bible. Hell and destruction are never full.

I don't usually have anything against Pastor Anderson, but I have to ask where was the need to have this documentary made?

The entirety of this documentary focuses on their suicide oriented society (which is true).

And it focuses on their low birth rates (which is true) but it seems odd to me because all the left-wing jew owned media is crying out for Japan to accept more immigrants and to open its gates.

He talks about how evil Japan is but doesn't talk at all about the rules and sanctions the United States put into place that effectively de-fanged the whole society by not allowing them to have a military. He doesn't cover the financial bubble that the United States placed them under in any kind of detail. He just talks about how evil they are for being Hikikimori's and Suiciding and the faggy boy bands, which we pretty much started here in USA.

It's not a good documentary. It's not in any kind of deep educational look at the country. It's just some random b-roll footage he grabbed from other documentaries and shows and spliced it together with him talking over it. It's one of the worst documentaries ive ever seen. He's talking to a crowd of black student (In Africa?) about the Bible which is fine but what does that have to do with Japan? Where is his b-roll of him preaching in Japan? Or talking to anyone person to person about the Japanese?

I literally don't even understand why he made this except to critique their birth rates.

He's a Jew, of course he'll criticize a ethnically homogenous population that had a largely Catholic population.

this is about birthrates? why do westerners focus on japan's birthrates when their own are negative as well

He is preaching against the nation using scripture to reprove them. The Japanese would do well to listen to the word of God and do it. Japan and every nation ought to listen to the king james bible and shape their nation around God's wisdom and not their own.

My sodomite loving nation is already heading for fire and brimstone but I believe on Jesus Christ for eternal life so im saved at least.

Because Japan isn't letting anyone in while the "noble" eurocucks are letting millions of darkies into their countries

Yeah everybody's gay and a leper except for me

>King James Bible
>Not Latin Vulgate, Original Greek texts, or for english, the Douay Rheims Bible (which is more accurate)

why didn't he make a movie about the threat of multiculturalism or the threat of islam or the truth of taquiya in islam or any of that. Why doesn't he make a video about the Freemasons who infiltrate churches with their donation money, why doesn't he make a video about the churches in America who vow to not uphold US law about deportation. Or how there are Christians in Syria who are killed by our own President's actions.

So many other topics he could of and should have done. Japan makes no sense, it's not topical it's not urgent and even then its not informative or well structured.

?????

The entire christian book is just a plagiarized version of the Sumerian texts

I am Orthodox, but I really dig Pastor Anderson. Thanks for posting, OP.

If you really want your jimmies to go into outer space, listen to Pastor Anderson's interviews with mainstream media.

youtube.com/watch?v=jufGBojNb5s

Reprobate

What is happening to white christian nations is what God promised would happen to a nation that does not obey his law in the book of Deuteronomy. Foreigners invading and taking over is part of the curse for our once Christian nation hating God and hating his word.

Instead of stopping the media Jew before it was too late we let them spread perversion, filth and degeneracy and our nation even pays for these Jewish media services every day and loves them.

May God continue to curse and punish our wicked nation that has turned its back on him even after he blessed them in the first place.

Not only that the attributes of the last days before the antichrist are listed in the bible and we can see the evidence everyday, the antichrist is near.

Fuck you and your nigger loving pastor

you're not telling me anything i don't already know. my point being that jews are responsible for all this stuff and we want our country to get back into order.

you're behaving as if there is nothing we can do to stop this plunge into the infernal depths of degeneracy. We don't want it. In your view the best thing we could do is live in a shack in the woods and show our kids Pastor Anderson videos.

Dominique Davis goes door to door preaching and teaching Jesus Christ multiple times a week. I have watched him with my own eyes get a mormon saved by showing her scripture. Let's see who God is pleased with on judgement day. Keep in mind you will be going to hell if you do not believe on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin.

honestly he shouldn't be making a video about Japan. America and Canada are far worse off than Japan. He should make a documentary about HERE.

Jesus was scumfuck jew bastard. Any upstanding man would be his enemy

>this thread

He has preached against the media Jew in sermons already, hes one of the only pastors I know who calls them out by name and condemns what they have done. That being said, the Jew is only successful because us white people are addicted to their usury and filthy media. None of this would happen if the churches did not let themselves get overrun by the synagogue of satan.

The bible says in the last days there will be a great falling away. Maybe you should consider this is the current state we are in. Pastor Anderson does not have the power to reverse bible prophecy.

>Keep in mind you will be going to hell if you do not believe on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin

what does this even mean, I ask this unironically

no it doesn't
niggers= beasts of the field

I don't watch cucks

Kek these schizoid mental circles just to prove God hates racemixing

Yet not a single church speaks out against it hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Japan has a higher birthrate than most of Europes native population. Japan doesn't have 'herbivore men' its a meme that westerners constantly push.

The media has a strategy that goes like this:
Tell the nation that THEY are the most nationalist in the world, while everyone else is progressive.
Tell the nation that OTHER countries have birthrate problems, but not you.
Tell the nation that OTHER countries used to see them as progressive, but are now thinking badly of it because of rising nationalism.

This goes for every european country, be it denmark, sweden, norway, france, holland, england, etc.

But guess what. None of these countries are especially nationalist. They ALL have their own anti-eu parties, even though the media never reports on it.

ROFL we are not addicted to usury!

THEY MURDER OUR PRESIDENTS. Andrew Jackson fought tooth and nail to get them out. They murdered lincoln and they murdered kennedy. We are prisoners. You're saying it like the jews don't want to practice usury but it's just so delicious and tasty to us white devils that they can't help but give it to us so we deserve it.

That's insane. The media jew? Try the everything jew. AIPAC jew. The stupid Christian-Judaism alliance where as Judaism hates Christianity and uses donations from churches to fund Israel operations.

If you don't take jews in all their forms seriously they will choke the life out of you like a giant python and he's making videos on their birth rates while Jews are clamoring to destroy their racial homogeneity.

It's SUSPICIOUSLY timed and that raises flags.

>Steven Anderson is a kike
>christian
> = jewish

He's a pastor not a rabbi you piece of trash.

he's not wronq

I don't mind christianity, but it's only for the white man. Leave Japan alone. Hasn't the west undermined their culture enough? Let them enjoy their shinto stuff and retain their identity.

>The Japanese would do well to listen to the word of God and do it.
This.

Frog fucker

reminder

>Christians not being Jews
Fuck off kike, Christicuckiny was originally created to weaken Europe.

They must be Nuked again

haha this is like beating a child for dying from starvation

you absolute madman

Steven Anderson helped me get into Christianity early on because he was such a edgelord so i watched him for the lulz. He is pretty much right on the Jews but everything else hes just an idiot and i cant stand to watch the guys videos anymore hes such a faggot. And faggots shall not inherit the kingdom of god so Pastor Anderson will not be there.

Amen

The light of God is gone from this world right now.
There is no church. Just a few wandering preachers trying to get the good people of this world to understand and convincing whatever sinners we can to at least beg forgiveness.
We're at the end of this age. Destruction followed by Heaven is soon.

>bible teaches love
>all this blatant and pointless hatred

Irony at its finest. Ill never understand you guys lmao

Also
>white christianity

The entire religion was the product of middle westerners. They werent "white"

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23a

The wages of sin are death

Romans 5:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 6:23b

The gift of God is eternal life

Romans 10:9

If thou confess with they mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:13

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

The bible teaches that Jesus paid the price of your sin to heaven and he offers a free gift of eternal life to all who believe. You must have all of your faith in him and not in any of your good deeds or works.

Ephesians 2:8-9

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Acts 16:31

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

Being baptized, living a good life, going to church are good things to do and you will be blessed for doing them, but they are not necessary to go to heaven. This is why its called the good news, because all you have to do is believe on Jesus for the forgiveness of sins and you shall have eternal life.

John 6:47

Verily verily I say unto you, he that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Fun fact: being a Christian doesn't necessitate denying the potential existence of those other entities, just that they arent God and are not deserving of worship.

Fucking japs, maybe it's their fate to get blown up by North Korea

Anime masturbators eternally BTFO

unironically the fact that all the races are mixing and whites are being genocided is a huge flag for this. All the order that whites tried to give the world has been lost by liberal faggots, jews, traitors, and race mixers.

How can you trust a race-mixer? They are NEVER going to side with you because their wife and children are the race you're trying to get out of your country.

No white man raises his daughter with the hopes she'll be taking black dick NO. NO ONE HOPES THAT HIS GRAND CHILDREN WILL BE MIXED BI RACIAL HALF NEGROID BABIES

The Bible teaches you to be a good servant to our Lord.
Love is part of that but it's far from the simplistic bullshit that you like to think it is.

you can't be this dumb

It means God made you so you'd do bad things so now you gotta suck his dick so when you die he'll let you suck his dick for eternity.

Dude you know these guys are trolling right? I understand your coming from a good place but these people are fools and you mniw how that goes...

He literally made a popular documentary about how Jews are all liars and they all worship Satan.

Why does anderson make gaytheists and fagnostics so butthurt?

Here's another video of Anderson BTFOing Jewish media to their faces

youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU

What are you going to do when you are watching the japanese being damned to hell on judgement day along with yourself because you did not believe on the name of the only begotten son of God?

>le otaku represent Japan face!
day of the rake when?

yeah I don't get it, he posts these walls of text from the Bible like it proves a point or something

>because all you have to do is believe on Jesus for the forgiveness of sins and you shall have eternal life.
what do I do in eternal life? what do you know about eternal life?

Whatever you tell yourself to justify your sin

so you preffer the UN version of Mixing ?

BAPTIZE THAT BBC PASTOR ANDERSON
NO GREEN NO BEFORE GOD
LET YOUR DAUGHTER GIVE BIRTH TO A GODLY BAPTIST MULLATO
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U
youtu.be/YS9mPyktR88
youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/HdkT0gTs99E

He made it to make sure American men don't turn into pathetic NEETs, and to make sure men are still out marrying and getting their wives pregnant.

That was the entire point of the documentary

What's his record on race realism and racemixing?

NO GREEK NO JEW*

>unironic Jewish Supremacy.

he literally said "i'm sure you have a black ancestor"

Do you know what a JEW thing that is to say? That's a classic jew remark. "We are all one race, the human race, all mixed" It's so jewish it's so freaking jewish how can he try to LARP.

BEYOND THAT. BESIDE THAT POINT. It was a bad documentary. It was poor on an informational level and huge sections of it were from other media. He doesn't interview a single japanese person. He even mentions a small part in the video how they closed their borders not only to preaching...BUT TO TRADE! THE HORROR!

It must be the chief sin in a Jew's mind to not allow others to make money off your work.

Well that's silly. Japan is on a better course than any Christian nation.

Christian mentality is that everything is bad that isn't Christian and they see nothing wrong with what Christians ever do, since they are forgiven by random man in robes that supposedly speaks in name of god.

Biblically its pretty clear there are other gods or at least other beings of godlike power if you're opposed to calling them gods. It's just that YHWH says not to worship them because he'll kick your ass if you do.

I'm a Christian as well but I'd rather preach to muslims then on Sup Forums. I feel like the entire board is just roleplaying

God bitched them all. They're nowhere near his power

do you even understand the context of greeks and jews in those times. How badly the jews hated the greeks. They wouldn't fellowship together or eat together. It doesn't say anything about annihilating your racial lineage with intermarriage. IT DOESN'T SAY THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

I showed you and other lurkers the bible way to heaven with a previous comment, if you desire to be saved from God's wrath then read it.

When you were in your mother's womb, did you know how adult life would be? So is with the kingdom of God. Of couse no one knows. Yet that does not mean it's not real.

>what do I do in eternal life?
The same thing you're expected to do on Earth: worship God all the time.

Wrong. We see humans as evil and we've proved that time and time againl. God is the only good. Study the source before you make random claims

to try and claim that Japan is more evil than the usa is lunatic madness, though.

I agree. The US is full of degenerate scum bag

how do you know it's real if no one knows about it?
how do you even come up with that analogy and act like it's actually proves something?

>worship God all the time.
so do you hang around for all eternity singing hymns, and chanting in circles with fellow angels?

Did Jesus ever ask you to build churches? You do nothing Jesus would agree with. Your whole society is build on more Satanic than Jesus mentality. All you need is to walk on streets of those super religious towns and you see degeneracy like nowhere else.

Pastor Anderson is not claiming they are more evil then the USA, in fact his major documentaries are preaching against the USA as well. America is modern day babylon.

See

Japanese people don't need foreigners to help them with anything.

Exactly. Humans are evil. We don't do everything right. Were not perfect which is why we need God.

America is like the hot bed,of degeneracy. Basically Babylon at this point

They need White people to intervene on their behalf. It is our divine right

But they need Jesus to pay the price of their sin so that they can go to heaven instead of hell. Their false idol obsession has caught up to them and the result is that only 1% of Japanese claim the name of Christ. Many Japanese people are burning in hell right now and to salvage what we can, we need to preach and teach Jesus Christ to them.

Deuteronomy 32:8 ESV / 19 helpful votes

When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.