Who should own the Falklands

Argentina or the UK?

Give it back to the natives.
>I'm fully aware there are no natives
GIVE IT BACK

Whoever can take/defend it.

I got an American education. I don't know what this is

why not just let the residents vote?

The native Falklanders who have lived there for 500 years, none of the falklanders ancestors for 500 years ever seen england.

Why are there no maps in america?

You want people who have ndver lived in falklands invading and conquering a native populace.

Might makes right in this case.

Argentina's only claim to the island is "we are closer to it"
By that logic, Denmark might as well hand over Greenland to my country, since we're closer to it.

Uruguay

The Argies, if they can actually provide a decent living standard for them fucking kelpers and not fill the islands with shitskins, cumbia and pasta base.

The UK of course. why the fuck should Argentina have it? to placate their machismo and hurt fee fees? tell them to bugger off.

Give the UK the Falkland islands
Give Argentina wales
Everyones happy

They did they, when faced with the decision of joining a 3rd world shit hole or remaining a part of the glorious Anglosphere the chose the later. What ought to determine these sorts of dispute is factors like culture, language, heritage etc. If that were the case then it would still remain part of the commonwealth.

Argentina is like a Civ AI, it views proximity as the most important factor in the Falklands debate.

Why does it look like a giant robot cleaved it apart in the middle with its giant sword

They already voted and preferred the UK

RIGGED

Falklands is the ideal place of establishing an white ethno state
>only 2000 people live there
>virtually unpopulated
>there is oil sourounding the Island
>UK is encouraging immigration there but nobody is interested

>the current year
>wanting to be ruled by (((((whites)))))
>wanting to be ruled by the eternal anglo

wew lad

>cold as fuck

Actually it has the same climate as the UK

The climate makes it practically impossible to grow a population, its pretty much just rocks and tundra, hard to grow anything. The American northwest is the best place to start a white ethnostate, Montana's little more than one big forest.

Also, support to add. If white nationalists were to settle the Island they could declare indepedence.

The same scheme did the Jews when creating Israel.

penguins

Obviously the UK, what kind of question is that?

The one who won the war over them.

Uruguay

>there is oil sourounding the Island
Rightful American clay

Forgot to add
>there is no "muh whites killed native" possibility as the Island was never inhabitatet
>very easy to brotect the borders as there is no possbility for niggers and muslims to reach it.

whoever has nukes

OH FUUUU

Property of Great Britain

I want a bare knuckle boxing match between the leaders of the UK and Argentina. Only then will the world be satisfied.