Did the jews do 9/11

did the jews do 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hlojij_fP0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg&app=desktop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
iraqwatch.org/perspectives/rumsfeld-openletter.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
cbsnews.com/news/gen-zinni-theyve-screwed-up/
haaretz.com/israel-news/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs
presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/01/291462/israel-celebrates-successful-911attacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k
youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XgR_tlLeg
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053
nytimes.com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
wtc7evaluation.org/
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-American_sentiment_in_Russia
globalresearch.ca/fbi-says-no-hard-evidence-connecting-bin-laden-to-9-11/2623
web.archive.org/web/20130826184301/http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, goy

Yep. The neocon trotskyite jews.

What the hell is that?

Nope, it was us!!!!

You've seen too much already.

He's right you know

>did the jews do 9/11
Nah. They knew about it and let it happen though.

So criminal negligence, accomplices after the fact, and wanton treason? OK.

>So criminal negligence, accomplices after the fact, and wanton treason? OK.
Pretty much. The Jews have done worse to the USA, after all.

There was the theft of nuclear material, theft of nuclear plans, USS Liberty incident, the Lavon Affair, the constant theft of US secrets, selling US weaponry to China...The list goes on and on.

They knew about it, lots of last minute trading in the final hours, and the insurance policy was rapidly inflated shortly before all the events.

The towers were in dire need of renovation and a complete abatement would have cost the owner more money than the towers were worth.

So you have the motive, you have the money, and the cherry on top is that the WTC was owned by a literal kike.

They also sexually molested my penis when I was an infant, but we all know the government loves its pedos.

Yes. They did. And they got away with it.

I think there are a good amount of Jews out there who know this. Zionists deserve to be eradicated for it, as do the zionist goyim.

They did your mom

>They also sexually molested my penis when I was an infant, but we all know the government loves its pedos.
Not to mention the degeneracy that's been normalized in our lives via their control of the media.

they also do a lot of nice things though like pioneer communications tech, alternative energy sources, weapons defense systems, farming tech, etc etc

>They knew about it and let it happen though.
They had plenty of accomplices themselves. You can't pin this exclusively on jews, it's a ruling class conspiracy.

(((Dinkleberg)))

>they also do a lot of nice things though like pioneer communications tech, alternative energy sources, weapons defense systems, farming tech, etc etc
Bullshit. The White race would be a thousand times better off if it weren't for the Jews.

NSDAP Germany alone would've had us walking on Mars by now.

And also genocide, for instance against the Palestinians, which is a class "A" war crime under their own Nuremburg codes, punishable by death.

No, ill tell you what happened
>demonic gods want to fuck up earth
>they get a bunch of aliens to do it
>aliens too fucking lazy, contact the jews saying to attack America and start WW3
>jews too Jewish to do anything, use alien tech they got from aliens to convince a bunch of muslims to attack america and start WW3
>Muslims too fucking stupid to know what a world war is.
>they attack America and start jerking themselves off thinking they did good
>jews disappointed
>aliens disappointed
>demonic gods disappointed

And I seem to recall an odd fellow by the name of Einstein who apparently played a bit of a role in convincing Truman to rain nuclear hellfire on the Japanese in the name of everlasting peace.

I suppose at least that was back when we still bothered to declare War.

Now in terms of farming tech, are you referring to the Holodomor? Those Bolsheviks were really agricultural geniuses. Did a great job under Mao as I recall as well.

Also Pol Pot. That was a real winner. Even today, just look at Venezuela! Great, great. I hear Brazil is about to go in for another round of fantastic Jewish inventions.

YES

>And I seem to recall an odd fellow by the name of Einstein who apparently played a bit of a role in convincing Truman to rain nuclear hellfire on the Japanese in the name of everlasting peace.
Funny thing, (((Einstein))) wanted the nukes so they could be used on Germany but they weren't ready in time before the NSDAP was defeated. So they decided to test them out on the Japanese instead.

Hey, did you ever hear about private central banking? Man if that isn't the best financial innovation of all time! What we do without that? Die, I guess.

We got jealous, we can not have such pretty high buildings in Canberra.

>Hey, did you ever hear about private central banking? Man if that isn't the best financial innovation of all time! What we do without that? Die, I guess.
I know, right? I'm glad I have hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and have to pay tens of thousands in interest alone.

But at least I have tons of ultimately stuff to fill the empty hole in my soul!

Thanks Jews!

Greece wouldn't be Greece without denbts, m8. How else would they have been allowed to bypass the terms of the Maastricht Treaty if not for the help of Goldman Sachs and derivatives? Long live the EUSSR.

>Greece wouldn't be Greece without denbts, m8. How else would they have been allowed to bypass the terms of the Maastricht Treaty if not for the help of Goldman Sachs and derivatives? Long live the EUSSR.
Good thing the Jews opened the borders of all White countries so Greece could be flooded with tons of cheap labor that curiously doesn't already have massive debt to compensate for any issues to the economy, right?

Thank g-d Gaddafi is finally out of the way. Score another one for the War on Terror.

>Thank g-d Gaddafi is finally out of the way. Score another one for the War on Terror.
Can't wait till Assad and Syria have been beaten as well.

Next up, Iran and North Korea!

And just think of it! None of this would have been possible without the blessing of 9/11.

>1 post by this ID

exactly. the iraq wmd scam was obvious from the start, but the 9/11 attack, in retrospect, was clearly allowed. the elites have more power than we realize.

100%

no.

>They knew about it

Lol.

A Zionist commando in Israel's SEAL Team 6 was the first person to die, reportedly, in the 9/11 attacks

His name was Daniel Lewin. This Israeli commando was, by pure cohencidence, seated on American Airlines Flight 11 (AA11), the first plane to hit the World Trade Center

Except, according to the official reports, Daniel Lewin died right before the crash, when he was stabbed to death by hijackers

Sayeret Matkal specialize in hijackings, para trooping, and international terrorism. Lewin was a captain, an insanely difficult ranking to qualify for.

Tfw you didn't know a Zionist Rambo was the first person to reportedly die in 9/11, yet Israel knows all about it, since Lewin's dad Charles is a famous Zionist poet who hates the United States

But go ahead, look the other way Sup Forums

>related video by Christians4Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hlojij_fP0

Pure cohencidence. The biggest coverup in the history of Sup Forums bros

Bump.

Know hu was also ex-Sayeret Matkal? Benjamin Netanyahu. Now watch the thread get slid like ScarJo's scale on the set of Ghost in the Shell.

Daniel Lewin is the Israeli who lead the 9/11 operation.

Yes, good goy

A lot of people doing independent research looking at the same available evidence have come to similar conclusions that they played a big role in 9/11.

War by deception by Ryan Dawson being the cream of the crop. Even going out of his way to debunk the retards. His videos have also been forced off YouTube multiple times due to pressure by the ADL because pointing out Israeli (a government not "the Jews") involvement is "anti Semitic".

He points out the who and why of 9/11 which is the most important part.

Here's the full thing but you should watch everything this guy has on his channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg&app=desktop

Well no jews died am silverstein git insurance for wtc just months before 911

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".
>1996

youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
>"If you take out Saddam, Saddam's regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region." -- Netanyahu, 2002

>Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
>Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq. "These are irresponsible states, which must be disarmed of weapons mass destruction, and a successful American move in Iraq as a model will make that easier to achieve," Sharon said to a visiting delegation of American congressmen.

iraqwatch.org/perspectives/rumsfeld-openletter.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act
>Iraq Liberation Act was signed by Bill Clinton in 1998 to topple Saddam Hussein, as a response to pressure and open letter by Jewish neocons and Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
>General Wesley Clark, NATO General: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years, before 9/11

These were planes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
>The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan.[4][5] PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."[6] The organization stated that "American leadership is good both for America and for the world," and sought to build support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[7]

>Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy. The passage suggested that the transformation of American armed forces through "new technologies and operational concepts" was likely to be a long one, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.[48]

cbsnews.com/news/gen-zinni-theyve-screwed-up/

>>"Well, it starts with at the top. If you're the secretary of defense and you're responsible for that. If you're responsible for that planning and that execution on the ground. If you've assumed responsibility for the other elements, non-military, non-security, political, economic, social and everything else, then you bear responsibility," says Zinni. "Certainly those in your ranks that foisted this strategy on us that is flawed. Certainly they ought to be gone and replaced."

>Zinni is talking about a group of policymakers within the administration known as "the neo-conservatives" who saw the invasion of Iraq as a way to stabilize American interests in the region and strengthen the position of Israel. They include Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz; Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith; Former Defense Policy Board member Richard Perle; National Security Council member Eliot Abrams; and Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

>Zinni believes they are political ideologues who have hijacked American policy in Iraq.

>"I think it's the worst kept secret in Washington. That everybody - everybody I talk to in Washington has known and fully knows what their agenda was and what they were trying to do," says Zinni.

>>"And one article, because I mentioned the neo-conservatives who describe themselves as neo-conservatives, I was called anti-Semitic. I mean, you know, unbelievable that that's the kind of personal attacks that are run when you criticize a strategy and those who propose it. I certainly didn't criticize who they were. I certainly don't know what their ethnic religious backgrounds are. And I'm not interested."

I dunno desu. If it was Islamic extremists their plan worked perfectly - get the US to remove secular governments in the ME and salvage a caliphate from the rubble. 7-D chess at its finest.

haaretz.com/israel-news/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
>The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history. Two of them, journalists William Kristol and Charles Krauthammer, say it's possible. But another journalist, Thomas Friedman (not part of the group), is skeptical

Do you think desert nomads did?

>Mossad agents caught recording the first plane striking the tower then dancing and celebrating the attack. later arrested in a van with traces of explosives
youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs

>Israel celebrates successful 9/11 operation on Purim holiday
presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/01/291462/israel-celebrates-successful-911attacks/

>9-11 Mossad 'Mural Van' - NYPD Radio Transmission
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

>9-11 Cop Who Arrested Dancing Israelis Speaks
youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg

>The Zionist Jews Who Were Caught Celebrating 911 Attacks As While Occuring Are Caught Confessing 911 On Israeli TV
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XgR_tlLeg

>Netanyahu Bragged He Has America Wrapped Around His Finge
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053

nytimes.com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0
>Kerry Reminds Congress Netanyahu Advised U.S. to Invade Iraq

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
>News Reports WTC7 Fell Before It Happens

wtc7evaluation.org/
>WTC 7 Evaluation is a study at the University of Alaska Fairbanks using finite element modeling to evaluate the possible causes of World Trade Center Building 7's collapse.

>Update:Tune in tomedia.uaf.eduat 8 p.m.Eastern Time on Wednesday, September 6, 2017, to watch the livestream of Dr. Leroy Hulsey’s presentation from the University of Alaska Fairbanks. There he will present the findings and conclusions of the study detailed in his team’s September 2017 progress report, which will be issued the same day.

>A draft report of the study will be released in October or November 2017 and will be open for public comment for a six-week period, allowing for input from the public and the engineering community. A final report will then be published in early 2018.

This nigga woke.

Let's archive

>nytimes com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-American_sentiment_in_Russia
>The president of Geopolitical Problems Academy, Colonel-General Leonid Ivashov (rus: Лeoнид Ивaшoв), claims that the 9/11 attacks were planned and executed provocations by US special services in close cooperation with Freemasonry members. He believes that American special services have carefully selected the terrorists based on their ethnic origin and fully funded and coordinated the operation. The ultimate goal of the acts was to further strengthen a global domination of the US by establishing strong presence in the oil-rich Middle East region.[65]

globalresearch.ca/fbi-says-no-hard-evidence-connecting-bin-laden-to-9-11/2623

Yes

Jews did 9/11

This probably

wtf is this supposed to mean

INSIDE JOB.

Literally. An inside job. By mossad.

The passengers of the planes were literally gassed in hangers.

Was osama /ourguy/ all along?

People forget that that Bin Laden used to be the US' guy when he was considered a freedom fighter against the Soviet Government, they even trained and armed him. Then I guess he went rogue and they turned on him.

web.archive.org/web/20130826184301/http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
>It is saddening to tell you that you are the worst civilization witnessed by the history of mankind. You are the nation that permits Usury, which has been forbidden by all the religions. Yet you build your economy and investments on Usury. As a result of this, in all its different forms and guises, the Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants and achieving their aims at your expense; precisely what Benjamin Franklin warned you against.

>Your law is the law of the rich and wealthy people, who hold sway in their political parties, and fund their election campaigns with their gifts. Behind them stand the Jews, who control your policies, media and economy.

A lot of Muslims in places like Iran are more redpilled about these matters than most of the West.

that was a good read

(((Dinkelberg)))

They have verified it!

Yes they did.