Did some ancient Greeks and Romans had blonde/red hair?

Did some ancient Greeks and Romans had blonde/red hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some, yes, mostly those from the dorian wave. Thracians were reported to be red haired, nevermind helen of troy

Normally only their Celtic or Slavic slaves would. The Romans themselves looked like greasy, swarthy Sicilians.

Stop.

yes, achilles's son had red hair

I admire and appreciate your autism to spam this in multiple threads

can you tldr it and its context before I off myself

unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

Originally? No. We know that Gauls sacked Rome in 390 BCE and the subsequent rape probably lead to many light-haired and light-eyed individuals.

Over time, the rising power of Rome meant their slaves increasingly came from Gaul and other places with Celtic and Gallic origins. As such, we know that Romans became extremely degenerate and there was a reported case of a Roman woman who slept with one of her Moorish slaves and had 7 children with him, so the same would've happened with Gallic Slaves.

But we also know relatively little about the ancient Latin tribes, so the answer is difficult to say.

Holy shit!
Is this real?
Where did you get this?!

they where black cuz

yes

Most of the emperors had fair hair and blue/grey eyes.

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK

You do realize that the more you spam this, the less attention people will pay to it. Keep it to one thread and keep that thread active.

red hair is common in the middle east and there are plenty of greeks and romans described as having blonde hair, so yes

yes you simply have to read ancient books like The Odyssey and read descriptions of people and you will read that many had red or fair hair

Find out for yourself. Obviously it was there, still is there, and not the majority.

"Wholly unlike in both form and colour" - Herodotus on the appearance of the Budini (Scythians) and Geloni (Hellenes).

>red
Yes, ligurians and Sicilians until the Punic wars both had red hair.

>blonde
Yes, it wasn't uncommon amongst Greeks before the ottomans.

that picture is hotter if i imagine it's a layer of fat over some strong woman muscles. I get the heebies if I look at it as just fat.

You're a fucking nigger because yellow hair is on average present in 10% of ethnic Greeks and reaches 15% in some ares.

>Manzelli in a study of polychromatic Archaic Greek statuary [43] records an incidence of only 2% of yellow hair.

Wow we actually got whiter, thanks Manzelli!

*snif snif*

King David of the OT had red hair. Probably the neanderthal gene.

The ruling elite was blonde and blue-eyed, and had m*diterreneans as their slaves and bitches.

>we
>implying you're not Sephardi
Yes, Greek ethnicity areas, doesn't mean inner city Athens or Constantinople. As in, like, some remote village somewhere. On that same token I can say Sicilians all have red hair just because it's common in some eastern villages.

yes.

wtf

So Aristotle was wrong when he compared cumskins to literal niggers, implying they were cowards? And illustrated that the mediterranean complexion was superior?

wtf Sup Forums did Aristotle lie to me?

Even modern Greece has quite a few redheads. Before the Turks, ancient/premodern Greece was also a lot more blonde

Achilles had some beautiful blonde hair, no homo.

Yes, before the Muslim invasions we were all Europeans blond and/or blue eyed.

These threads are b8 for snowniggers. Dey wuz greeks, romans, vikangz n shiet.

According to sources, Sulla had reddish hair and pale skin. Hard to know what red hair meant to them though, or what pale skin qualified as seeing as Caesar's skin tone is described the same way.

Kek in your dreams you inbreed nord.

aristotle was just a butthurt semitic mongrel because he was a serf of the nordic masters
what's the diffrence between mediterrenean and arab?

an arab is taller and more similiar to a nordic...

1st off, Constantinople hasn't been Greek for over 500 years (1453 never forget) so I already know you have 0 clue what you're talking about. 2nd, you can walk down any Greek street village or city and you will find yellow hair you retarded abo-shagging faggot, it's not uncommon, stop spreading lies like a retard.

4th I'm more """white"""r than you by any metric, 100% guaranteed.

Thank you for at least saying we still have redheads.

>Before the Turks, ancient/premodern Greece was also a lot more blonde
Average Greek has 0 Turkish admixture. Those 'Turks' are either just darker Greeks or literal immigrants that came in between 1920-1980 after the fall of communism and the Pontic genocide. Greece is an immigrant country for the past 5 decades so crowd pics are not a good indicator unless there's some cultural context.

Arabs more? Really?

First off, there have and always will be Greeks in Constantinople regardless of the ethnicity administering it. Secondly, how could you possibly know how white I am and why would you get so upset by me calling you Sephardi?

Yes. Here's some historical evidence that backs it up.

Actually nowadays Turks are more Nordic (therefore more human) than gr**ks.

Arabs are taller than gr**ks, and therefore are more similiar to Faustian ubermenschen. This really shows how gr**ks are subhuman and racially trash.

>father is from Liguria
>him, my grandfather and all their children have red facial hair
Glad to see that some Ligurian genes survived the deportation to Germany.

>Memet, my son...

WE

i want a thicc qt white gf like that, god fucking help me.

I can post hawt bleach blondes as well.

In Sicily it disappeared until the Normans invaded. Lots of people there still have red beard hairs though.

Take that flag off, you butthurt polish vermin

Blonde Greeks are very rare, and most of them have Slavic or Varangian Nordic ancestry. It's sad that the great Nordic Hellenic civilization creators got so mixed their race is not ruling the area anymore :(

Help yourself my man.

She's a whore with brown eyes, not a real Nordic, and not a real European either...

>aristotle was just a butthurt semitic mongrel because he was a serf of the nordic masters

So true.

By the way what do you think of Hesiod, he looks nordic don't you think? :^)

T*rks are not nordic in any way. You just posted some assimilated Celt/Greek/Slav/Albanian/ and spouted another lie like a faggot.

ancient greeks, romans were all black, shrug. they got invaded hard.

Strawman. I didn't claim that Coptic Egyptians were Nordic...

Their pharaohs on the other hand...

ok, why does Augustus look like Zuckerberg?

WE

>T*rks are not nordic in any way. You just posted some assimilated Celt/Greek/Slav/Albanian/ and spouted another lie like a faggot.
Turks imported a lot of Circassian Aryans in 19th century, which improved thier race. Gr**ks on the other hand imported gypsies and that's why they are so big racial trash.

How the fuck did someone make that, anyone know how long it took to create such a masterpiece?

>blonde/red hair?
You mean strawberry blonde? Or did some have blonde did some have red?

Yes, so were some egyptians.

You now realise white genocide is millenia in the making.

Jude propaganda. Neither nigger, nor mediterrenean, nor any other subhuman would ever be able to create a high culture.

Nordics are the only noble and cultured race.

>stormniggers don't know hair gets lighter during the mummification process

Green eyes and brown hair aka the best combination

>nigger doesn't know that studies were done, and they found no change in hair color
>nigger doesn't know that all mummies would be ginger if this was the case (they aren't)

Wow, they look way less cool painted.

What will be next? Maybe Sumerians were painting blue eyes because of their imagination? LOL, m*ds are pathetic.

Nordics are the master race and creators of culture, get over it.

t h i c c

Egyptians would always go to Anatolia in search for wives and a lot of them were Hittite. Whatever hair that isn't yellow due to alkalinity is just some Nord*d whore the semites thought were fit for fucking.

It's literally nothing, and once again, you are a dumb faggot.

We didn't import the gypsies dumbass they came out of nowhere. We did import some Hellenized shitskins that don't belong here though.

Cherrypicking much? Also LOL Newton didn't have brown eyes.

To make the statue itself I wouldn't know. It's called Veiled Truth and was completed in 1750 by Antonio Corradini. Other than that I've no clue.

What you gotta think about though is the amount of dedication it took not only to sculpt such a thing, but to really master the art itself.

Wrong. Egyptian Pharsohs had Aryan haplogroups like R1b which are only inherited in patternal side, which means a lot of them were of Aryan blood.

Also yes, the slaves and plebs in Greek society were dark haired, the Nordic elite was Faustian blonde and blue eyed...

I want to sexually dominate firey Doric women

yes

Doubt it, Romans were and are Mediterranean

yes, they went on to be called the "celts" who fled from troy after it was destroyed.

WE

All these people except Horn of Africa and the Middle East (partially) were civilized by Nordics.

I'd blow a fat load all over that statues stomach.

He's not cherrypicking

Anthropologically Nordic people are just unintelligent and uncreative people, their biggest strength is looking themselves in the mirror. It's not coincidence that the propagators of all great things are Dinaric/Alpine/Med. Maybe someday these inventors and scientists will just use Nor*dids as lab rats, it's the only thing they're good for.

Sooner or later you will come to terms with your subhumanity.

Yes

Several deities in Greek mythology are said to have fiery red hair or hair as golden as the sun.

>Anthropologically Nordic people are just unintelligent and uncreative people
Wrong. Nordics are always high intelligent in contrast to m*d sub 100 IQ shitskins.

>posting pictures on Egyptians under Roman rule as if they are Romans

TOP KEK

How to trigger Sup Forums in one post

If you speak an Indo-European language, then you were ruled by NORDICS. And if you are a Nordic, then you are a descendant of those rulers.

Get over it.

No

There are Amerindian mummies with light hair. Wuz they Nordic too?

Prove it. Greeks were 'civilized' by Mesopatamians, Egyptians, and other Near Easterners.

>Wrong. Egyptian Pharsohs had Aryan haplogroups like R1b which are only inherited in patternal side
Prove it. The geneticist who claimed that is a Jew and didn't release the alleged study because it didn't exist, he came out and said that he looked at some screenshot from the discovery channel and somehow concluded Tut was R1b

>Also yes, the slaves and plebs in Greek society were dark haired, the Nordic elite was Faustian blonde and blue eyed...
Prove it without posting Alexander, who is mostly shown with darker hair anyway. Use any text if you've read any.

We know that lots of Roman Emperors had blond hair and blue eyes or grey eyes, or wine colored eyes. Like Augustus, his old family name was not originally Octavian, it was Rufus originally, meaning that he was from a family of red heads. The Caesars all had gold hair and blue eyes, seutonius says that Julius Caesar had black hair and black eyes but everyone else in his family had gold blond hair, so he was probably lying. Augustus's hair mightahve turned blond to red since all his statues have him with red hair and red eyes

Because scientists aren't artists. Just look at the upper right corner, where they gave a red-ahired statute brown hair just because they could. They coors are way off, which they admit, too.

And people believe this shit. Reconstruction always has a lot of "artistic freedom", but this is silly.

t. actual artist

Yes. There was a Caucasoid migration to Americas, and anthropologists confirm that.

>Minoans and Mycenaean

you mean the Semite shitskins who civilization was destroyed by invaders from the North? Who ushered in classical Greece.

They were NORDS N´ SHIET!