Who else grew up thinking he was the most based and wise character and then got redpilled and realized he is the type...

Who else grew up thinking he was the most based and wise character and then got redpilled and realized he is the type of dumbfuck Afrocentric that would believe in yakub

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GzP81ZzOkRI
youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=bgCRK25tiFU
youtube.com/watch?v=lSq0qyYWKG8
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
youtube.com/watch?v=a2pS-I5Edog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me
as i kid i thought he was cool and smart
watching him now i cant stand him

>Black nationalist who doesn't hate white people and criticizes his people for their own good

Literally what is wrong? Even if you disagree with his hard leftism, wouldn't a white nationalist like Huey?

Hes a BLM tier far lestist terrorist who believed that Jesus was black(WE). so he literally is an afrocentrist.

>thinks Jesus was black
>thinks we WUZ KANGZ
That right there made me hate him

Uncle Ruckus is the only decent character on that show

This show fucking blows. I'm always surprised when people here praise it. It's bluepilled retardation.

There's also that one black guy who was basically a coffee nig and a productive member of society.

Thomas Dubois, my nigga.

The show itself is awesome wether you agree with Huey's political beliefs or not, it's still making fun of black people and black culture

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK

Whoops meant to reply to

me, but i convince myself it was in good context. he's not a faggot about it either and Im sure irl he'd have well thought out arguments and sources.

I remember he said he was part scottish in one episode when ruckus took a dna test.

>jesus was black
The man was a carpenter(worked in the sun) and lived in the Mediterranean. I'm a follower of christ myself and that dude was brown af minimum.

Aaron McGruder grew up between when he started the comic strip and when he wrote the cartoon series.

Huey starts off as the we wuz protagonist at first
and Tom DuBois is the sellout who decides to reject afrocentrism to be a DA living an ideal white lifestyle and he is considered a bitch.

But by the time the series rolls around, Tom is a normal human being living the life he wants to live (albeit a complete pussy) and it's Grandad and Huey's niggerdom they bring with them that is the source of their problems.

This

>watching boondocks for more than 10 seconds

ouch. why live?

Yeah but probably not sub saharan african since judeans were ethnically semites from the middle east.

Mediterraneans aren't black. Jesus looked like pic related he wasn't a negroid

>builds pseudo-ironman glove out of a taser
yo we wuz batmanz and shit
the show is literally we wuz anime and anime is we wuz disney, it's a fucking pyramid of we wuz!
Besides that, the best characters in the show were the nigger poltergeist and ruckus because they called out the cucks, half breeds and afrophiles for what they were, also where are the parents? Why is Grandad single? Why is this nigger propaganda on my cartoon network kikes!

fin

This show dealt with race well as it was honest about the problems blacks face but also honest about how they are the source of most of those problems. And it was made by a black guy so it can't be racist.

collectivism ≠ group effort

Yes! Absolutely.
Plus the " Nigha moment" episodes were the best.

Childhood is thinking Huey is cool.
Adulthood is realizing Ruckus was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=GzP81ZzOkRI

Go to sleep goy

I never did fucking like him.

I always preferred Riley in this show. And Grandpa.

Funny how in every thread this is posted there's a single shill reply discrediting it.

Eyvind Earle is a fucking genius.

This show is great. The creator said he was trying to portray all the fucked up types of people in the black community. The two kids are supposed to be the youth subjected to and influenced by the black community.

Watch the "nigga moment" episode for some good redpills.

>it's funny how all caps bullshit isn't immediately taken as fact

yep must be shills

This seems like the most Redpilled moment in the show's airtime.
youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E

>grew up with boondocks

Christ how young are you people?

this

If I type the truth in caps it stops being true right? Imbecile shill hiding behind a meme flag. Eat shit faggot.

wait am i a faggot or a shill

at least i'm not mexican

Niggers are a disease.
All africans outside of Africa are niggers and a disease to society, parasites.

>individuals can't work together
Here is your (You).

>Dissed Obama worship
>Dissed nigger "culture"
>Dissed crab bucket mentality
>Low key dissed Obama as an out of touch elitist

As based as Cartoon Network can get on a black-written show.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgCRK25tiFU

youtube.com/watch?v=lSq0qyYWKG8

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE

But they did shit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2pS-I5Edog