Now Mattis is telling Kim to back down or face overwhelming force...

Now Mattis is telling Kim to back down or face overwhelming force. Best Korea has poked the bear one too many times and if they don't cut it out very soon they're going to get mauled. Are you ready for the fireworks, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3QTY28pifM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come only america can have bases and "nukes"?

You have to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3QTY28pifM

Seriously every thread

it makes you wonder if these general-types have read "the international Jew" by Henry Ford.

What is their complex solution to the parodox of being?

mattis needs to quit being a fag and attack already.

Doesn't America say this to NK like every week?

Spammer finally banned

ready freddy!

Its just word. Meanwhile Kim acts.

Murrica cant attack anyways. Now that Kim has nukes and can deliver them the window for military action has closed.

Should be interesting.

because we're the best country on earth

>Now that Kim has nukes and can deliver them the window for military action has closed.

STOP IT KIM OR I'LL SAY MEAN WORDS ABOUT YOU

I think that's what the US has been waiting for this whole time. Jumping the gun and fucking with NK is a really bad idea. An open conflict between China and the US would almost certainly mean a global disaster, if not outright annihilation.

Post about it on Twitter you fucking faggot.

I'm sick of the yanks saying they'll do something and then doing literally fucking nothing. Pussies. All of you. Either fucking shut up or throw a punch you cunts.

They pray four times a day; they pray five.

Whose ways are strange when it's time to survive?

Some will go of their own free will to die
Others take em with you when they blow sky high.

What's the difference? All you get is lost children, while the bosses sit up behind the desks;

It costs billions to blast humans in half
Into captured arms
Only one side is allowed to have bombs

ive been ready for 31 years

>lost war to Emus
>calls America pussies

How come Russia has bases and Nukes? And China and France and UK and India?

This. Can't strike first or else it will be war with China. But if North Korea strikes first, China has pledged to remain neutral, and for their own sake I think they will.

And the military sure seems confident they could shoot down one of NK's nukes.

You've been ready for 31 years? Then you missed your chance bucko. You'll be back in diapers before long.

Because whoever has the nukes gets to decide who else can have nukes

Can any of you cucks tell me why the US should attack North Korea in the first place? I would rather see the US get wiped from the surface of the world

sad but true, unless we go full uncaged nuke war. could be cool

If it actually does come to a full-blown armed conflict I hope we go whole hog. None of this minimalist, soft-war shit - send the Third and Seventh Fleets to level the fucking place and 100K troops to secure and rebuild it.

So murrica wanted NK to have nukes?

Yes. I’ve been ready to see what our arsenal is capable of since September 1945

Im no yank but, a newly tested garage icbm vs anti missile stuff that has by now been tested a hundred times over. A nuke on an icbm is not scary. Ahundrwd mirv nukes fired all over is scary.

>Can any of you cucks tell me why the US should attack North Korea in the first place? I would rather see the US get wiped from the surface of the world

Amerilard brainwashing

That's pretty stylish, desu.

>poked the bear
>The bear will leave its cave forever
WDHMBT

>NK activity on missile launchpad"
Trump: "IF NK LAUNCHES A MISSILE THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES"

>NK launches missile

Trump: "IF NK LAUNCHES MISSILE AT NATO THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES"

>NK launches missile over Japan's airspace

Trump: "IF NK GETS AHOLD OF NUCLEAR BOMBS WE WILL TAKE ACTIONS NECESSARY"

>NK detonates nuclear bomb in testing site

Trump: "IF-IF-IF-IF-IF"

0 FG 100 FG
x ----------------------------- X
^
You are here

(FG=Fucks Given)

nah, trump was just trying to create an excuse to fuck with the chinese so they stop fucking us over economically. now he has one.

Are you ready for China to make LA, SanFran and SanDiego look like pic related OP? Cause I'm ready...... Oh the tears will flow, liberal tears will flow.

If you are a redpilled bro or femanon on the West Coast, GTFE now.

Because the Rothschilds need a bank there, you insensitive prick