It can be anything really. Too much of an echo chamber on here

It can be anything really. Too much of an echo chamber on here.

Canada's national identity has been systematically replaced by the Liberal Party with the Liberal Party's ideology.

What is the best Weezer album

why do you live in grande prairie alberta?

Canadian, English, non metis. Applying there not liberal.

Thanks burgerbro, also OP is a faggot

Sage

Everything Will Be Alright In The End is pretty good.

give me a quick rundown on bogdanoff brothers

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Canada's national identity is a fairly subtle thing that is hardly political.

I don't. Edmonton here.

is a hotdog a sandwich

No, that's fucking ridiculous.

Why dont you use the reply button
???
newfag

Because I'm a 56 year old woman.

Why are there so many Canucks on Sup Forums lately? Was there a story about 'muh alt right neo nazi' Sup Forums on the CBC or something? How did you find out about us?

defend your position of rather being nuked, than doing the nuking

Canada is far too full of cucks. They made the 150 yr flag gay as fuck. Thanks turdeau

What overall tenets of the Liberal Party of Canada draws you to their ideology?

Canadians are always going to be over represented compared to places like Kekistan just because it is a real country.

56 year old woman does not equal stupid right?

A liberal should know that right?

You mean this flag?

What's the biggest thing you ever shoved up your ass?

>Sup Forums
>echo chamber
come on now, son

How hasn't your country committed mass suicide yet

Agreed. Gay ass fuck 150 flag.

In the last election it was primarily because of electoral reform and increased infrastructure spending. While I'm not too happy about the abandonment of the electoral reform promise, I feel maintaining federal spending through the recession did a lot of good for a hurting economy. The nationwide price on carbon is also a very good step in the right direction.

What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you have any grandkids you should be knitting sweaters for?

God help me if I still keep up with the hip social media platforms just to speak with people half my age.

What does black dick taste like, I'm sure you've had one in your mouth before, leaf.

What's wrong with having a discussion with a group you wouldn't otherwise interact very much with? I don't think I'm being particularly patronizing or anything like that.

I'm not sure what you mean here.

Right, but I'm sure you can forgive me for having some slight issues with an interface I'm not very familiar with.

your PM said he wanted toronto to be nuked.
Defend that.

A lefty wants to debate? That's new.

Post a pic of your wrinkled hand with timestamp, otherwise I'm just calling this as the usual leaf shitposting

Defend Omar Khadr

Defend Trudeau giving illegal immigrants and refugees better health care/dental/housing than Canadians who've payed taxes their entire lives.

Defend the massive budget deficit.

You're a mentally retarded boomer and a woman (a net LOSS to the national tax revenue) who wants to destroy the nation that white men built. Thanks for ruining my future but know that the third world hordes that you invite to leech off of my labour will kill your decedents

I'm not sure where you got the idea that the Canadian Prime Minister encouraged the nuking of Canada's largest city but if you could send me some of that literature I'd be happy to look over it and give you a response.

Trudeau is a literal cuck baby

Which of the 72 genders is your favourite, brofag?

What's up with Canadas welfare lines guy?

oh look, Christie Blatchford found Sup Forums.
deducting 10 years off your age, nice touch. enjoy your stay.

>The nationwide price on carbon is also a very good step in the right direction
unfortunate that you think this

Well if you nuke your enemies they win

I fucking hate tradeau so so much he is such a worm he makes my skin crawl

>Defend Omar Khadr

Well, it's a simple enough explanation for this. The government of Canada violated his rights by allowing and being complicit in his holding and torture for crimes committed as a minor. I feel just as uncomfortable as you do that a terrorist was given quite a lot of tax payer money, but his rights were violated and the Canadian government was at fault for that. If we start allowing our government to torture our own citizens without punishment, where does that leave us as a country? Besides, the Government settled, meaning that they knew they were going to lose a court case. Going through with it would probably have cost us more due to legal fees and a potentially higher judgement.

what do you think of Khalistanis?

>Defend the massive budget deficit

Well, increased government spending to try to keep aggregate demand steady is a pillar of Keynsian economic theory. More infrastructure spending and such means more jobs for Canadians and more money being pumped through our economy (even if it is borrowed). To cut spending would just be kicking our economy while it's down.

Are you one of the Jews from the Canadian department of tolerance who throws maplebux at Hats Peach?
Because now that I know I'm in an echo chamber I totally want some diversity n sheeit.
Where my fake vagina and BASED niggers at.

Even an old geyser like me can tell you that that is probably photoshopped. Why would he say something like that? It's worded intentionally to make him sound like a coward.

Geezer that is.

"if you kill your enemies they win" - Justin Trudeau

Well here in Alberta, any extra costs for families are rebated during tax time. So it's really only the companies that are releasing carbon dioxide into the air that are paying for it, which I think is a good thing. Privatized profits and socialized costs is not a motto I think we should follow in Canada.

>biggest eco disaster from lithium farming for prius
>co2 the biggest enemy

Describe the physical differences between a 25 week old fetus delivered prematurely via cesarean, and a 25 week old fetus destroyed by late term abortion.

If the doctor performing the cesarean purposely killed the fetus, would this be okay?

If not, why? Is a life only worth preserving if the other minds in the room are set on it? Does a mother's "choice" imbue a fetus with humanity?

I'm not very well informed on the eco disaster you're talking about and a google search isn't coming up with much. Could you enlighten me on the topic please? But regardless, I never said that co2 is the biggest issue, just that it is one. Climate Change is definitely something that needs to be tackled and the carbon tax is a hell of a lot more substantive than anything the Tories had put out while not veering too far into Leap Manifesto territory.

Why are you such a giant faggot kike loving nigger fucking degenerate roastie leaf?

You bring up a very good point. But I have to ask, is the fetus being 25 weeks old integral to your argument? Because if a doctor intentionally gave a woman in the first trimester medication that would result in a miscarriage, that would be wrong as well. It would be wrong, just as the purposely killing the 25 week old would be wrong, as it violates the woman's right to autonomy regarding any children growing inside of her (as far as keeping them goes). I don't think I'm qualified to draw a line as to what age the fetus has to be for abortion to be wrong.

Slurs and shock value to such an extent are only funny to a very specific demographic.

Are you sure that wasn't a Batman movie?

If I pull that off, would you die?

Pull what off?

What is it with Canadians and fucking animals? Is it all the muzzies and chinks you are taking in?

Why do you hate your ancestors?

>Debate

LOL debate is for nerds.

I only have one question for you, why are you such a fucking faggot?

It's so cold and empty here that half the time wild quadrupeds are the best you can find.

>pushing the goalposts

I bring up 25 weeks so that we simply establish a believable timeline for both a cesarean delivery and a late-term abortion. What makes the fetus itself viable vs morally okay (not murder)? Is it based on the wills of others who are NOT the fetus itself, which has its own beating heart/formed brain/nervous system?

You seem to agree with the idea that it is the mother's choice which imbues "human" status on the fetus. Can a mother take her cesarean-delivered 1 week old child and destroy it if she no longer wills it to be alive? Would this take away its human status and justify its destruction?

If no, because the infant is now outside of the mother, what made it "okay" inside the mother? Does a pregnant mother's autonomy extend to two skeletons/hearts/brains/sets of DNA?

Ctrl+Shift+I is a handy trick my grandson taught me.

Is that an upper-case "eye", or a lower-case "el"? Also, what does it do?

Uppercase i. You can change just about any text on a website with it.

The justification for fetuses destruction would be a combination of the viability of the fetus and the decisions of the mother. Humanity is such an ambiguous concept that I don't think we could properly work it into the equation. A 1 week old child would not be able to survive extrauterine. A 25 week fetus, maybe. Not without significant chance of death and disability. Despite this, 25 weeks abortions are illegal in many areas and are very rare and given only under certain circumstances where they are legal. The exact line where the babies' viability and the cruelty of ending it's life overrides the autonomy of the mother is one that would be arbitrary if you (presumably) or I were to decide, which is why I feel that the question should be left to more educated individuals.

I really appreciate people like you. You're a beacon of light in a cold and dark place.

Ever lived in a black neighborhood?

>Too much of an echo chamber here
Not at all
Sup Forums is one of the least echo chamber places on the internet.
Reddit and /leftypol/ ban all dissent.

Looks like you've already lost
/debate over

Haha. Thank you, but don't be too grim. I'm sure a lot of people here put on an act to be ironic or contrarian, or whatever, and a post like this is probably going to attract more right leaning individuals. It is nice to see some one appreciate my comments though.

Lots of leafs here eh

>/debate over

My my, looks like you've won. I guess I'll just leave now then.

I accept your surrender.

Alright have a good one. I think we're all getting kind of sleeepy anyways.

This desu. :(

I prefer the red ensign purely for aesthetic reasons.

Do you have a subscription to BLACKED.com?