Converting to Christianity

I am starting to see that all of my values and everything i believe in correlates with Christianity.
I see that Christians are always based and have the exact same views as me.
I know that the higher powers are trying to destroy Christianity and promote more degeneracy and i can fight back against this by becoming a christian.
Are there any Christians on here?
And if so which form of Christianity are you catholic, Protestant etc..
I'd like to hear what you think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2017/02/01/report-calls-for-three-anglican-churches-to-close-in-peterborough
youtube.com/watch?v=0tYm41hb48o
youtube.com/watch?v=b9-fs9xNRkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 Hillary pizza gate shill post

Good to see you're embracing your anglo-saxon heritage user. Christianity is part of who we are. I would say the Anglican church would be fitting, seeing as you probably trace your roots back to the UK, but they're irredeemably cucked. If you're looking for a strong traditional church your options are Catholic or Greek Orthodox.

God doesn't exist churches made him up for money kiddo. Sorry you had to find out this way. Also Santa and the Easter bunny don't exist either. The tooth fairy actually exists tho. Don't allow yourself to get brainwashed by bullshit, or your brain will turn into a meaty chud. That's all I gotta say.

>Muslim

Catholic
yea I guess the pope kisses nigger feet but it's still less retarded than protestantism.

Yeah my background is scotish, dad was born there.
And all of my family there are catholic.
However some things in catholic i don't really like, like o sex before marriage and such.

sex before marriage is degenerate.

I've already had a lot of sex and haven't even had a proper girlfriend lol.
But i really see that Christianity is one of the only hopes for our society and is one of the reasons whites have been so successful.

grace perfects nature. go be a catholic.

So how does this work? You just say you love Jesus and *poof* you're a Christian? I mean what are trying to get out of this? Are you going to read the bible? attend church regularly? stay away from sin?

Well i am seriously considering it, although i think it would take me a lot of time to become a christian because i haven't learned much about it.

Come here user

Believe in God, accept him as your lord, be a general good person, try to help those around you, don't act like a nigger *poof*.

catholics make you take classes called RCIA and it takes like 4 months or something. you gotta learn about it before you can get baptized.

What is this "converting" to Christianity bullshit. It's fine if you had an epiphany and are as such drawn to True Faith, but religion isn't a shoping mall where you choose the one that fits your FEELS the most.

Where were your parents in all this, honestly, where was your proper Christian upbringing. It is a shame, really, this generation of religious orfans and bastards.

Yeah i am willing to do all of that.
Ah okay, are you a catholic yourself?
Coming

>Ah okay, are you a catholic yourself
yea bro. it's the largest religious sect in the world and arguably the oldest

Being a christian isn't about being a good person. It's about being a better person than you were. To keep improving yourself and to not cuck on your values.

Good pic

>What is this "converting" to Christianity bullshit.

Are you an attention whore or do you not know how to Christian?

I stand by what I said. He isn't really CONVERTING if he's doing so for reasons unrelated to faith, WHICH IS HIS CASE.

you need to be baptized and have a christian name (though you probably already have a christian name like all "atheists")

just speak with a priest of whatever church you want to go to and he'll tell you everything

I was brought up non religious pretty much however i did go to scripture in primary school.
Every time i have been around a church or christian i have always felt happy and welcome, it's like i have felt the love it generates.
I understand it's not a shopping mall where i can choose but i am starting to believe that is where i belong.
Have you been one your whole life? How has it benefited your life?
Are all the people at your church based like we all are?

>converting for values
>not good enough

What the fuck is wrong with you? This is one of the best reasons to convert. Faith isn't a given you know, it's contagious.

being catholic really helped me understand history and politics after getting 'redpilled'
also going to heaven is pretty cool

I am Orthodox, ex-Catholic.

Catholic apologetics make sense against Protestant claims. But most Catholics don't have the historical knowledge to realise that Catholicism is a perversion of Orthodoxy.

Catholics on Sup Forums have literally no way to respond to Orthodox arguments other than by posting some childish memes about the crusades and a screenshot of faggots like Pope Francis and NY Bishop Dolan laughing.

Catholics fear Orthodoxy because all your little tricks you use to pull the wool over the eyes of protestants don't work on us.

>you need....a christian name

Fucken Cathobros.

Okay, so what type of Christian do you fancy, OP? Methodist, Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Methodist, Methodist, or Methodist?

Ohhh okay i see what you are saying.
Well my beliefs have always bee about karma and destiny. I believe that you have a set destiny and you can not change it even if you think you did change it that was always mean to be, and with karma i believe you get back what you give out and karma gets people back but now i am starting to believe that destiny is gods plan for everyone and that karma is actually god doing what needs to be done.

God-tier post

Tell me a bit about orthodox, do they believe in the same god?
That's the thing i don't know much about all, the only ones i even know a bit about are catholic and protestant.

Of course they believe in the same god, they're more old school more so than Catholics.

i agree with you, Catholics are ok, but theologically they are further from the truth than Orthodoxy

personally i respect Catholics, not only because of their historic role in western civilization but also because the media hates them the most, and if mainstream media hates you, you're by default good

although they are becoming so cucked lately with their new commie SJW pope(they were already pretty cucked since Vatican 2) that even the media is now praising them, it's quite sad

YES tyou are right the powers that be are gog and magog ashkenazim who became scythians then khazars they had an empire forcefully converted to babylonian talmud judaism a brutal evil race now dominates the world called the seed of satan. We call them jews....

Fuck, I don't even know all too much about Methodism. And this is coming from someone who was baptised Methodist. However I can say that if Catholicism is the OG Christianity and Protestent is Christianity 2.0, than Methodism is Christianity v2.25

>he thinks christianity is just a meme that one subscribes to casually

And because of its structure its only a matter of time before the Pope's cuckery funnels down to their flock. It is the main thing that has kept me from joining the Knight of Columbus that my father and grand father are in.

Been thinking of looking into Orthodoxy

honestly mormons are best christians no joke the theology is the most fleshed out and the organization seems to be the least corrupt

orthodox and catholic is basically the same thing, the differences are just semantics. they have problems with the trinity and the title of the pope or something

Lots of Churches in my town, most of them are empty. I'm afraid Christianity is a dead religion. Secularism has replaced the Christian religion. Anyone can call themselves a Christian even if they've never touched a bible in their life.

thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2017/02/01/report-calls-for-three-anglican-churches-to-close-in-peterborough

>literal perversion and satanification of the word of god
>just semantics
kek, is anyone on pol even literate?

I had previously been a Methodist. It's just Judism spliced with cult-like mentality.

that's a strong accusation there, buddy

> I'm afraid Christianity is a dead religion
Doesn't look like it to me

Sorry, I meant Mormons. not methodists

now look up how many catholics there are vs. the rest of the schismatics

in reality, people are just turning away from satanic denominations and returning to proper protestant roots, to the actual word of god
flat earthers are a good example, so the actual christianity is on the rise

like I said
>Anyone can call themselves a Christian even if they've never touched a bible in their life

Protestantism stopped money from going to the pope.

sorry buddy, i've been studying the bible for 20 years now, it is what it is

Non-denominational. Read KJV

From what I can see from reading the Wiki, we don't like extravagent clothing (jewerly, fancy heir styles, ect) and gambling. Also, we were apart of the ecumenical movement. Sounds about right.

yeah that are over half.
You can say that about all the other religions too, i know plenty of people who say they are muslim, but drink alcohol and dont pray 5 times a day.
Leave my thread, i don't want you in here.

Besides, we have the best Cross. It's got mufucking flames on it!

>Doesn't look like it to me
It's on its way out. Even as a Christian I recognize this.

a methodist is basically a baptist who can read

Thanks for the info mate, i might go to a catholic church this sunday and check it out.

>It's got mufucking flames on it!

I think RCIA is starting soon. ask the priest about it

>And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Precisely
Sorry, it's got god's sperm on it! ^_^

Join the first one that begins a crusade against islamic filth.Fighting against devils and demons is gods work. Don't let him down.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

No one cares what you have to say mate.
Go comb your neckbeard the men are talking.
Is it a world wide thing that starts at the same time everywhere?

Atheist Christian
fundamental reading
Jefferson Bible (only accurate new testament)
Jordan peterson lectures (to understand old testament)

Haven't bren to church since I was 4, it is very daunting to just waltz in somewhere

(Plus everyone here really hates non-atheistic christians. All of my friends are nationalistic and calls themselves christians, but all of them made fun of me for putting a cross up in my room)

>weak pagan
>man
kek

I think so. I know it takes some months and people are usually done in time for easter. it's a thing to get baptized on easter.

Jesus said "No man may come to me except he is drawn by the Father who hath sent me."

You are getting the call, OP.

I am a Christian, but I'm not any denomination. I do my own independent study of the Bible and draw my own conclusions. I suggest you do the same. The dogma of the various denominations is the cancer that's killing Christianity. Very little of it is Biblical, it's mostly human traditions that have transformed into "gospel" over the centuries by mere virtue of longevity.

The most important aspect of Christianity, IMHO, is that you truly believe it. You can't truly believe it until you've done all the research. I suggest you tune into some of the great modern apologists like William Lane Craig, who are intent on showing the world that Christianity can be proven true by archeology, science, and logic. Belief does not come by faith. Faith is only a motivation to do the reading. Belief comes by following a chain of reason.

Here's a video of WLC making a quivering pile of sweaty manflesh out of the shining star of the so-called New Atheist Movement in formal debate about the existence of God. Enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tYm41hb48o

you will find Christianity in protestant churches more than catholic which is a pretentious church in all things. Keep seeking the truth and you'll find the church that's the most true that's the only thing that matters. The catholic church is a dead church, here in Quebec you go in there and its the only church where the priest talks in monotone voice giving the sermon and is dressed the most austere of all churches, same for the church building itself.

Stay away from Aryan churches also which deny the diety of Jesus. One of those churches today is the Jehovah's Witness church.

Otherwise if I could (though there are none near me - small town) I'd go to a Seventh Day Adventist church myself.

Ahk, you didnt answer me before when i asked are all the people at your church based like we are?

Be prepared. Lots of low energy singing. Sort of ritualistic and lots of kneeling. But sitting in to get a feel for the experience might not be a bad idea.

You spend too much on Sup Forums with crusaderLARPers. Go to an irl church once. Just once.

Cured me of my cuckstianity thouhts right away. inb4 u went to protest/cathocuck muh muh

The catholic one was full of spics
The protestant one was full of shitlibs
the orthodox one was full of weird eastern foreigners

There are big differences between Orthodox and Catholics. If somebody is telling you that the filioque controversy is just some minor semantic quarrel, that person is a Catholic trying to recruit you.

Catholics believe that scripture establishes there to be a global superbishop with jurisdiction over everybody, who can unilaterally define dogma and overrule the canons of Ecumenical Councils. The Bishop of Rome now gets to veto any candidate for bishop in any diocese any where in the world.

This is a grave usurpation of power and a dramatic departure from the true Church depicted in the Book of Acts.

Wrong.

>t. one who knows

Thanks mate i will look into it.

I'm in the same boat as this guy and agree with him, though I don't know who William Lane Craig is.

Read George MacDonald, C.S. Lewis, St Thomas Aquinas, Chaucer, most Shakespeare (he was a Christian and understood Christianity very well). If you start with them they will lead you to the other good Theologians and writers who have Christ inspired works

>Oryhocucks believe that scripture establishes there to be a global ecumenical council with jurisdiction over everybody

Fixed.

Christopher Hitchens was a pseudointellectual louche who enjoyed repeating slogans that had little substantive intellectual value. If you take Chris Hitchens seriously, you are a pseudointellectual too.

Hitchens is so out of his depth speaking on matters of religion in his tiresome rant, 'God is Not Great', that he even claims that the idea of the wandering Jew originated with St Augustine of Hyppo - a bald faced lie he pulled right out of his fat pretentious ass.

catholics are not Sup Forumslacks
but some of them are pretty woke when it comes to jews

>This is a grave usurpation of power and a dramatic departure from the true Church depicted in the Book of Acts.
how?

Yes, that is what is depicted in the Book of Acts.

u guys are almost there
check out Jordan Peterson and the Jefferson bible and you might hit the intellectual level

The Roman Catholic is a code word for anti-White.
Who's belongs to a Roman church? Irish (not white), Polish and some other slavs (also not white), Italian/Spaniards/French (undoubtedly, not white), LatinX, ex-French Africans and Filipinos ( :^) )

Wrong.

Just read the Bible. You don't need a congregation to be Christian, especially if you're just starting out and your faith is growing, you might not want to jump right away into a congregation because every church has their own version of what they think is important out of the whole bible. So, if you don't know what parts of the theology you disagree with, you should research that on your own. I personally like the Lutheran church but you might want a more literal or less literal interpretation. Try out lots of churches until you find something that makes sense.

you are def a tard because Hitchens is popular for more than criticizing religion. he was great with history and politics as well so SUCK ONE

Catholics believe that the verse from Matthew 16:18 establishes their doctrine of Papal Supremacy and Infallibility. It doesn't.

Yeah but do they have the same views as us politically, like are they against gay marriage and adoption, against mass immigration etc..?

Christopher Hitchens was an alcoholic pseudointellectual. He had not formal academic training beyond a bachelors degree. Americans have this softspot for Brits with posh accent who can spout the regime's ideology over and over again. This is what Hitchens was. He was a paid mouthpiece of the Neo-conservative establishment.

But Jesus wasn't "middle eastern" he was a pre-Arab pre-Mongol Levantine Jew under Roman occupation... why does the very likely idea that Jesus was white piss off Twitter so much?

reincarnation is unfalsifiable

worshipping a male god makes you a homosexual

the religion is a jewish invention to weaken you

if you still convert, do us a favour and shut your pie hole, no one gives a fuck.

None of the above. Go independent fundamental Baptist like senpai Anderson.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9-fs9xNRkI

similar boat as OP, fell hard for the bluepill as I was growing up but I got bogpilled in recent years. czechoslovak and polish ancestry primarily. what do

what's the difference between baptists, methodists and adventists?

so far i know:
-anglican/episcopal are all about apostolic succession and saints and all normal old school christian things(minus monasticism+ they are extremely cucked today with women bishops and faggotry)
-lutherans are all sola scriptura but still have an old school structure and saints and liturgy and all that
-calvinists are batshit insane and believe humans have no free will, they also have their own unique church structure(no bishops), are iconoclastic, not sure if they have saints
-anabaptists are hardcore "all technology is evil" bible followers, the isis of christianity
-baptists throw everything out the window and just have a bible and a pastor who teaches it to followers in his wooden shack
-pentecoastals are like baptists except they're lunatics who believe they can heal people and dance around like maniacs and speak gibberish
-methodists?
-adventists?

Being a good person isn't about doing the right thing. It's about not being able to do the wrong thing.

I was a staunch atheist before pol. After a lot of reading and research I found that Western Christianity is the only thing with saving in the West, and now I try and uphold it's values to the best of my abilities. I practice as much as I can. The Bible is not a shallow representation of some fictional stories, it's a very complex system of ethics that can direct you to your most important purpose. Listen to Jordan Peterson, he's just finishing up his analysis of the Bible. His podcasts are incredible and they're all free university lectures. That man has changed my life the most.

I am seriously considering converting to orthodoxy after being Catholic for so long. The Greeks know what's up man.

If you're converting because >muh degenerates, then don't. Don't get baptised unless you believe that Christ has risen from the dead and is God. Also, if you want to be a Christian, forget about racism.

>forget about racism
yes, all races are equal before god, thinking you're superior to your fellow men is wrong, however one must keep in mind that Europeans have a right to their own homelands and not be overrun by foreigners and fighting against it is not unchristian

Right, with the caveat that God is pro strong borders and pro nationalism. The devil is not.

Well i'm actually not racist.
I do believe stereotypes exist for a reason and there are certain thing certain races are better at then other races but i don't dislike someone based on the colour of their skin.