I ONLY HOPE THAT ONE DAY WHEN I HAVE CHILDREN I CAN BE AS OPEN MINDED AS THIS MOM AND HAVE A CHILD WHO IS BEAUTIFUL...

I ONLY HOPE THAT ONE DAY WHEN I HAVE CHILDREN I CAN BE AS OPEN MINDED AS THIS MOM AND HAVE A CHILD WHO IS BEAUTIFUL WITH ANY PRONOUN THEY CHOOSE. I HOPE THAT WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS VIDEO IS THAT CHILDREN ARE SPECIAL AND WE SHOULD ENCOURAGE THEM TO BE THEMSELVES. I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN ARE THIS BEAUTIFUL AND PROGRESSIVE SOME DAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
twitter.com/ELLEmagazine/status/904494490089439232
youtube.com/watch?v=ajeFAhW0hlM
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4?t=2m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK

STOP.

he'll grow out of it, and blame his parents for stupid ideology

>Lactatia
Even niggers don't name themselves after bodily functions. At least as far as I know.

>twitter.com/ELLEmagazine/status/904494490089439232

>Lactatia

pic very related

what if the kid is like; thats just whatever he wants to do and the mom is just like, 'idk do ur thing or whatever cuz ur 8 so wtf do u know here lemme turn this on' and then he was an internet sensation and ur all just jeeeaalllouusss.

What is this autism that makes people put ">" before links so you can't just doubleclick them and have to mark them manually?

>lactatia
>literally named after giving milk through a titty
>8 years old

parents should be drawn and quartered

>i stand on the right side of history

Holy shit!
Is this real?
Where did you get this?!

Seems like just 3 years ago people were condemning the "toddlers and tiaras" phenomenon. The beauty pageant moms who would dress their daughters up like hussies and parade them around.

Now if a mom does it to her little boy, the same crowd that condemned girls dressing like that will shed a tear and applaud it.

Nobody cares; I just went back to larping. Here. Have another.

The headline enough makes us all deserve the nuke. Please kim..nuke his parents.

to be quite honest, i dont want his beauty advice. His eyeliner is basic af.

I bet he will either grow out of it or kill himself.

What's an 8 year old doing concerning themselves with sexuality, should they be having a child hood?

This.
Never mind the cross-dressing thing. That 8 year old child is projecting a highly-sexualized image that is not at all appropriate and caters to nobody except sexual predators.

stop smoking meth

imagine if you saw this headline 30 years ago

americans would've tossed the gays off of buildings ISIS style

This is munchausen-by-proxy child abuse, a way for the mom to both live vicariously through her child and get attention.
The boy's father is not present, and the mom is a tattooed goth behemoth.

You can bet that when she was painting her fingernails black, he asked her to do his. Instead of being a good mom and saying 'no, nail polish is for girls' and making boy things fun by saying 'let's get you a Bob the builder tool belt instead and you can fix stuff!' she said 'SURE OMG DONT YOU LOOK PRETTY'.

Kids are blank slates and need guidance or they'd poke the eyes out of kittens and stick keys in sockets, and they'd be mean little shits to other kids. And this 'mother' not only fails to provide proper guidance to her son, but she's encouraged him to be a hypersexualized cartoon of a girl. But to kids, negative attention is better than no attention.

>Lactatia?????

Women can not teach boys how to be men.

Things I wanted to be when I was 8:
>ninja
>Transformer
>Spider-Man
>Batman
>Wolverine

>Lactatia

that kids parents need to be murdered

>Drag queen
Wtf they aren't even wrinkly yet. Drag Queens are 40 year old part-time cross dressers who love to party...not 8 year olds..wtf wtf wtf

I wonder where it all went wrong?

are tranny kids the new indigo kids?

>Lactacia.

When did society go so wrong?

>my son wears dresses & makeup... get over it!
That's not his son, that's nothing more than a tangible extension to his political ideology. Evil cunt.

Yep

JUST

>I love my gender creative son
>Creative

Shut up you exploiting bitch.

Post pictures of mom please.
>The boy's father is not present, and the mom is a tattooed goth behemoth.
I was wondering about this. No dad would ever let this happen unless he himself was mentally unstable.

Please see
>140187461

looks like a mortician done put make up on him and prepped himfor the wake

When women were given the right to vote.

What are you doing, Canada?

What did Carrot-Top change his name to?

Do us all a huge favor....

Someone post vid version

youtube.com/watch?v=ajeFAhW0hlM

I'd violently throatfuck him. no homo.

Please don't post the really bad one

The father is around, he's a fag and he's (probably) fucking the kid.

Shit like this is why I want to shoot myself in the head

Shut up, Defecatia.

>8 years old
>Named Lactatia

Sexualized childhoods is in today.

You and me both.

Lactatia? Because (s)he is a pale cracka?

How would Sup Forums go about readjusting these brainwashed kids if they were to suddenly fall into your care? Go full bootcamp on their asses or a more gradual detox?

What the hell is doing a kid in such kind of venues? Isn't that illegal? It's sad, or it's depressing; I don't know.

I'd fuck it.

What the fuck? How is this allowed? This is too much for my non-progressive slav brain to handle

It's disturbing how raw and undisguised the lust in his eyes is. Chirst I don't think I eye even my girlfriend that carnivorously

Everyday We Stray Further From God's Light

Easy there Fartrathra

>police sirens in the background

Sounds like a self solving problem

literally pedophilia

The parents of this child should be executed without trial.

i feel like the only people who know about child drag queens are the homos in those venues

and Sup Forums

i feel like people do not understand how bad things are and why we are so mad. If people knew child drag queens were about to become a thing

I feel like they would not be so against us

but then again we are white and male so in their mind child drag queens are as amazing to them as a white man and women in a marriage with four or five children on a farm

both scenarios make me sad

Euthanize that family.

The bald pedo is the dad

The way he looks at that child, holy shit.

Here they would lose parenting rights and probably even go to jail for this degenerate shit

This is fucking evil. That poor kid has been constantly told by his parents that them dressing him up despite what he might feel about it is a good thing and now he has to constantly hide that away and put on an act like the rest of the horde. The goal of the "people" who do this to their children is to make sure that they never succeed and grow up feeling confused, frustrated, and humiliated until they snap.

Then that kid should be removed from his parents who obviously are neglecting their son instead of getting him proper therapy for his illness.

PUSH THE BUTTON KIM!

Poor kid's probably gonna be suicidal when he grows up.

You know, years ago when I heard the right saying things like "muh slippery slope to pedophilia" in regards to equal marriage rights I just scoffed. What does two consenting adults getting married have anything to do pedophilia. And now, holy shit, it's happening.

Honestly I still contend that this is the fault of trannies. Almost every gay guy I know is varying degrees of disgusted with them, and they seem to be the ones pushing shit like this. I wish we could purge the T. I feel like gays could actually integrate into normal society without their toxicity.

>140193957
i guess the dad is the one behind dressing his son, what a pedo, then again his wife is ugly as hell, can you blame him?

Hes a drag queen not trans you retard

I honestly don't even think that dad is straight. He's got a real gay look to his face.

>Lactatia

Oh man puberty is going to suck for this poor child.

I'm can imagine the ACLU or some other degenerate marxist NGO defending NAMBLA in the next few years. They're pushing the pedo shit pretty hard. And that's their endgame: destroying all morals and replacing them with laws.

>be parent
>also see this webm

this looks sus as fuck

maybe is not his biological dad but his stepfather which would explain why would he date that hambeast, only to fuck that child. Damn, faggots really are determined to fuck a kid

You people are
Blind
Deaf
and stupid.

not if they get chemically castrated ;^)

Damn, imagine her sweet red lips wrapped around your cock...

"So what are we doing tonight"
Dude looks at twink kid.

You know, I don't think you're wrong. They'll just re-brand NAMBLA from a group that likes to fuck children to something like an "advocacy group" or a "therapy group" for pedophiles. Shit you already see posts on some parts of the web literally defending child molesters like "oh well they can't help it, it's just who they are, do you think they chose to fuck children? Boy I feel sorry for them". It's disgusting. And Sup Forums was 100% fucking right. They relate it to gay people - "Why would someone chose to be gay? They can't help it! Boy I feel sorry for them". Goddammit.

GOOD JOURNEY STRUGGLER

Imagine how will he rebel against his parents when he will realise the shit they put him through.

if they treat pedophilia as mental illness, then they will bring homosexuality and ask if it also mentall illness which would break down the propaganda and years of normalize same sex relationships

Fuck these fucking mods.

this is why you don't do scat while you are pregnant...

When I try all I see is this pic.

homosexuality used to be classified as a mental disorder.

This child has been sexually abused, 100%. No 8 year even thinks about sexuality