>>140185647

He could be better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ucSxpLCTdwA?t=101
youtube.com/watch?v=lCg9ztkQWf0
youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Msz5jI_Xc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a great example of breaking the conditioning. That poor white girl, who has a hispanic friend, would disavow her entire ancestral line just so her friend will like her. Pathetic really.

Those girls are adorable

Wish we had chicks like that on our campuses. All we have here are swollen moon-faced piglettes with lordosis and their bellies tucked into "high wasted" pants

>That shirt
>enjoy Nationalism
kek

fucking aspires. this guy is rude and confrontation. no wonder the white race is dying out. no sane women would want to mate with this psycho.

>using the word LARPing to hot girls irl
Well, we know he lurks here

Alex has been giving Owen a big cut of responsibility, I think he's trying to create a youth role model and a long term replacement. I love Owen!

It's a pretty common term

i can't stand this guy. He's an obnoxious cunt.
He's the right wing version of a brainwashed liberal.

>He's the right wing version of a brainwashed liberal.

He was yelling about how Don Lemon is a traitor and needs to be locked behind bars and how they needed to do something to take CNN down. It was the exact same shit liberals do the silence conservative viewpoints.

moral of the story is anyone with an IQ less than 115 dumbs everything down to
> them bad, us good.

like with WW2

literally using literally in every literal sentence.
kys millennial faggot

youtu.be/ucSxpLCTdwA?t=101

get literally rekt libtard

I'm sure you do.

Holy shit that latina girl is so fucking cute

Libshits are absolutely low-IQ braindead retarded though. I am not even sure if it their fault. They actually believe they're teachers and public figures without doing their own research

learn to speak the English language and not sound like a assberger faggot

>look, folks, this is terrible
>I just made that girl cry
>the chad political debate

I showed my mom this video and she started laughing saying that women can start crying for no reason at the drop of a hat and those two girls are stupid bitches

That Latina craves bwc 100% confirmed.

Owen visits Sup Forums for sure, AJ probably has a few times but would get info from here from his crew.

B A S E D

t. beta simp

>black power
nobody cares

>latina power
cricketsounds.mp3

>white power
OMFGFAMALAMAM!!!!!1@@ NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST MURDERER GENOCIDE HELP IM BEING RAPED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NAZI nazi NaZi!!!!!!!!!!!1

t. beta shrimp

stay triggered you literal faggot

He's even starting to talk like Alex now....

>"Can you tell me about X Y Z?"
>"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?1 ARE YOU SERIOUS NOW?!?1 HAHA"

Why can't Americans ever give a straightforward answer?

I love that he made the cunts cry , logic literally breaks women.

>That Latina craves bwc 100% confirmed.

Most attractive Latinas do. would mate 88/14

>asks a male a question
>blank stare, few second pause
>"well...."

>ask a female questions
>"Wow, literally?"

there appears to be a pattern here.

The American liberal communist faggots and EuroCucks got triggered by Owen , to funny . The two stupid girls are run of the mill UT liberal retards , dumb as rocks .

I love that he made the cunts cry , logic literally breaks women.Bc she has no argument , just " omg I can't even and guffaws"

>Bc she has no argument , just " omg I can't even and guffaws"

Are you fucking brain dead? Normal people don't go up to random strangers and start arguing with them. No wonder you guys are against feminism. Without timing women down to your income, there is no way in hell they'd mate with you.

dumb female logic = can't win an argument? CRY!

owen is CHADDDDD

Why the fuck are they are a political rally if they can't express their political ideas clearly ? He exposed them for what they are clueless lemmings.

>you don't go up to random strangers and start arguing with them
>at a political protest

good b8 tbqh

Ya women need men because we can actually generate wealth instead of just consuming it.

They're a lot of fun. To bad they never address the ((symptom)) for all this shit we experience. In fact, if you point it out to them, they'll defend jews vigorously, maybe a little less after Alex divorced the kike.

Are you telling me that a PROUD LATTTTINA is incapable of articulating her thoughts about the issues of Trump while at an anti-Trump rally and wearing a "LATINA POWER" shirt?

if there were japanes sex robots that looked liked
these girls i would not turn them down...but i would like something different.

Omg I can't even no no no

I never leave my house and was surprised to find this video accurate youtube.com/watch?v=lCg9ztkQWf0

Having a legit, calm conversation about politics with....someone at a political rally is rude and confrontational now? Wtf, you faggots really are soft little cunts.

>Why the fuck are they are a political rally if they can't express their political ideas clearly ? He exposed them for what they are clueless lemmings.

Go watch Joe Rogan. He let's the guests talk. Isn't so insecure with himself that he needs to debate every little point to make himself feel like an alpha male. It's called being professional and respectable instead of coming off like an angsty teenager.

Poor parenting especially on her father's part.

>This guy is rude because he asked a simple question an 8 year old could answer

That's because white power is actually true

t. never passed the behavioral interview of a Fortune 500 co.

Joe Rogan is a burnout that agrees with whatever his guest is saying to keep those shekels flowing

Owen doesn't come off like an angsty teenager, he's not the one throwing a tantrum and bursting into tears in the face of legitimate questions posed in a non-threatening manner. Liberals have a boogeyman complex (some conservatives do too) that completely overwhelms any other political ideology. Our generation has been pussified, dumbed down, and indoctrinated to a point where emotional outbursts in the face of facts and statistics that disprove their position is almost the norm. Just sad that these leftie lemmings legitimately believe in their head that they're in the right. It's like trying to convince an anorexic that she should actually eat food or she's going to die.

I like Owen's segments. It always reminds me just how stupid people are and keeps me nice and blackpilled.

You know the world is fucked when infowars has more journalistic integrity than fucking CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc

Oh look a cunt on pol attacking someone with the " you can't get laid meme" , when someone uses a logical argument.

Wow he's doing such a great job making right wing values talking points and ideological positions accessible to the larger population. What a great fellow going full 100% autist powerlevel on a couple of unprepared cuties. Wow really great fucking job.

But muh liberal tears muh salt mine amirite fellow PEDES?!?!? MAGA!!!

Oh look a cunt on pol attacking someone with the " you can't get laid meme" , when someone uses a logical argument.

If white people were to actually unite, there would be no other race left except Asians.

see this >Our generation has been pussified

we (millennials) are the most rude, entitled and spoiled generation in history.

>dumbed down,

we are the most educated.

>and indoctrinated to a point where emotional outbursts in the face of facts

You act like there is a time in history when people were more well-informed. News flash there never was.

If I honestly have to explain to you why Owen was an arrogant prick then obviously you are part of the problem with our generation.

see this >Our generation has been pussified

we (millennials) are the most rude, entitled and spoiled generation in history.

>dumbed down,

we are the most educated.

>and indoctrinated to a point where emotional outbursts in the face of facts

You act like there is a time in history when people were more well-informed. News flash there never was.

If I honestly have to explain to you why Owen was an arrogant prick then obviously you are part of the problem with our generation. Hay this guy did it for me

They're at a political rally.....to voice their political opinions.....they're unprepared? Are you legitimately retarded?

These girls are being very well prepared for life. They can't even take a challenge on a statement without looking confused as if he was saying something non-nonsensical. Then breaking down into tears for no reason.

You could tell he was being nice to them specifically because they were stupid roasties and they still broke down and just gasped for air and cried.

The worst part is they will turn directly to the rest of their Commie friends and never think to actually evaluate "their" opinions or why they literally could not speak to the Nazi from infowars.

Look you're clearly an idiot. Just because information is more readily accessible than any other time in human history, doesn't mean that same variation/different PoVs of information are also being consumed at record numbers. You're a dumbass for even trying to equate the two.

>we are the most educated.
In what? gender studies? white-male oppression studies? I hire recent college grads all the time and I can honestly say it's very rare to find someone who actually knows how to change a tire if they get a flat but knows 100 different ways to whine about "oppression." Meaning "education" is subjective, not objective, and a lot of colleges and their staff are only enabling you while stealing your parents shekels and not actually educating you on the real world and how to survive/thrive at all. I'm saying this from the perspective of a Master's in Finance and a mid 6-figure salary so take it for what you want but that's the reality of it.

Omg this fucking guy, goes up to people and makes bullshit political points trying to defend a bunch of fuck wit skin heads. So unnecessary, I don't give a shit about what other people political opinions please do not shove yours down my throat in the form of repetitive questions

the blond one will grow out of that shit in like 4 months.. u blew it owen.. she seems like the perfect wife

She'd be cute if she wasn't a stupid thot

Once again woman are at the very core of the destruction of something.

The bible is so true at times.

>perfect wife
>fat face
>likely not a virgin

Owen's been on fire lately. Brainwashed useful idiots can't do much more than cry.

>Was it MLK?
>I don't know
That same person will later on tell you ''educate yourself'' on kikebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Msz5jI_Xc

He could have some people taken to jail.

He literally walked up there and tried to interview them on why they were at the political protest. This is America, we still encourage dialogue we don't just bend over and get fucked in the ass like you britbongs sorry. We've already seen how well that works out for you faggots.

She would have stayed if he asked her to. I remember that look from highschool, he could have just held her hand and asked her to stay and she absolutely would have

Lol kys faggot

Why are those beautiful women screeching in the streets instead of making white babies in the sheets?

He's a kike shill who misleads the right, of course he does. Keep slurping Jew's cocks faggot

>doesn't mean that same variation/different PoVs of information are also being consumed at record numbers

Okay please tell me a time period when people were more well-informed. Was back back in the early 2000s when people believed not going to war in Iraq was hating the troops? Or back in the 70s when Nixon convinced people to start the war on drugs and people had to protest the Vietnam war? Or back in the 20s when conservatives were fighting to keep evolution from being taught in schools? Or prior when everyone was an illiterate farmworker?

Get real. You mentality of the past is warped and people today are objectively the most well-educated and the most well-informed despite the misinformation spread on TV

>In what? gender studies? white-male oppression studies? I hire recent college grads all the time and I can honestly say it's very rare to find someone who actually knows how to change a tire if they get a flat but knows 100 different ways to whine about "oppression." Meaning "education" is subjective, not objective, and a lot of colleges and their staff are only enabling you while stealing your parents shekels and not actually educating you on the real world and how to survive/thrive at all. I'm saying this from the perspective of a Master's in Finance and a mid 6-figure salary so take it for what you want but that's the reality of it.

1. Most people don't need to know how to change a tire. That's called specialization and its one of the benefits of capitalism.
2. Marketing (part of capitalism) is all about selling people a good or service they don't need. So yes most people will go to worthless universities.
3. People can get good educations if they want. Anyone getting a degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering, Math at a top 50, maybe 75, school is getting a worthwhile education. That's people's choice to goto shit tier school and try to fuck a chad rather than get an education.

It's a good analogy for the bubble that many liberals live in.

t. beta shrimp

>HOW DARE YOU ENGAGE WITH STRANGERS AND EXPOSE THEIR VIEWS
>THE MEDIA IS SUPPOSED TO BRAINWASH US FROM DISTANCE
>SAFE SPACE REEEEEEE

People like you are the reason violence and wars happen. You have lost touch with how real 'politics' is done. Look the word up, faggot.

He will flip his shit if you dare name the Jew around him, it's a subject of passion to defend his masters

Who is this latina, very qt

because they literally cant answer the question. people do that shit to buy time. Same as when people feign not hearing someone.

>we are the most educated
Those 2 girls you're trying so adamantly to defend were clueless about basic MLK, were clueless about the things they stand against (nazi values), they thought make america free stands for hate, etc etc.
And you call yourselves educated. God. As usual, delusions of the highest order.

Even you are a weak retard. You're obviously annoyed by Owen's clearly obnoxious tone and you went on a rant about shit that aren't even true in a desperate attempt to get your point across. Fucking sad.

I really don't get why they started crying.
Owen didn't even stray from a centrist position.

It's been like that for years now desu senpai.

You're conflating what I said and obviously trying to twist my words. Here's a simple analogy:
In the past people have 3 choices for cereal at the grocery store. They picked 1 of the three, the majority of them probably picked the same one out of those three, versus going to a grocery store today where 300 different cereals are available but people overwhelmingly pick 3 or 4 out of those 300. Not because one is inherently better or of higher-quality than the other, but just because they've been told by their parents/peers/schoolteachers that it's "cool" or "right" to eat that cereal. Stop being so simple-minded user. You know this is the truth, I know, and everyone here knows it. Your newfag is showing and it's obvious.

>knowing how to change a tire is specialization
is this really what you believe? holy fucking shit you are a great example of how pussified our generation is.
>Marketing is all about selling people what they don't need
>So most will go to worthless universities
You just tried to say the majority of students going to universities in the US are marketing majors, you sound dumb as all fuck. Jfc, you are clearly an idiot. Get the fuck off Sup Forums or lurk moar because you're a perfect example of the braindead morons who have shown up here in the past 2-4 months that don't have the first clue about what they're talking about.

the most notable thing about this video to me is actually seeing an attractive latina
its... refreshing.

>she seems like the perfect wife
>except your kids will probably all be retarded

she crashed and burned so hard

Fresh OC

>'arguing' with 'women'
>college

Its all so tiresome.

I wish that kike was on fire

Because most women are not designed to operate under pressure and it's their most fundamental defense to start crying.

And did you see how it worked? Even that jackass Owen felt genuinely bad.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Same reason why no one gives a shit whenever some retarded article comes out about how women are better than men at some useless shit, but people flip their shit when it's the other way around.

You come from a world where everyone with a political inclination is a full up fedoralord armed with the best logics, with arguments sharpened on a political LARPboard. Get some fucking self awareness you aspergers faggot

the 14th Amendment was pushed by the fucking ruling class and their puppets!

>both defend the jewish people with every fiber of their being

>t. beta shrimp

>You're conflating what I said and obviously trying to twist my words. Here's a simple analogy:
>In the past people have 3 choices for cereal at the grocery store. They picked 1 of the three, the majority of them probably picked the same one out of those three, versus going to a grocery store today where 300 different cereals are available but people overwhelmingly pick 3 or 4 out of those 300. Not because one is inherently better or of higher-quality than the other, but just because they've been told by their parents/peers/schoolteachers that it's "cool" or "right" to eat that cereal. Stop being so simple-minded user. You know this is the truth, I know, and everyone here knows it. Your newfag is showing and it's obvious.

I'm pointing out reality, you are writing a (cereal) fantasy. The truth is you are just another crazy conspiracy theorist that is detached from reality.

I've been on here since LOLcats.

we can't blame women for being easy to manipulate. it's their nature, this is how nature intended them to be, to be easily brainwashed by an authority, and that authority back then was the man of the family.