I miss when white woman were disgusted by the thought of nigger babies

I miss when white woman were disgusted by the thought of nigger babies

they still are. no one wants a black poodle when you can have a Golden Retriever

Most of them still are. When I went to college in Oklahoma there was one girl dating a black guy. When she left the room all the other girls would quietly talk shit about her being a nigger lover who couldn't land a white man.

I thought this was press "F" to pay respects for a moment.
That would almost be appropriate these days...

White woman still want a white son, they just forgot

Rapunzel is cute

>implying most women in general are not disgusted by nigger babies
OP, don't you know that asia is ten times more racist than we would even want to be?

The popularity of this movie is direct evidence that women do not want to get BLACKED. The most popular Disney movie in decades: the one with Scandinavians.

They still are. You're just brainwashed by this (((mgtow))) circlejerk of a website

i don't really hate blacks, i hate jews pushing white women to sport fuck and breed with the vine swinging knuckle draggers. it should be illegal for the health of the nation.

actually i do hate them, but it's a difference in levels.

oh shit, lmao

ever single female heartthrob in western mainstream media is either a nigger or a wigger

get off Sup Forums for a week

Women aren't actually into "heartthrobs"--it's just marketing.

Women are highly agreeable in nature. Once they have a man, they can stop pretending to care about other people and focus on their own family.

An increase in the influence of women in public life has often been associated with national decline. They are the great destroyer of civilization. You shouldn't give a shit about what they think about. They're figurative cancer. Treat them that way.

The only way to save the west is to embrace masculinity. That means the use of violence and force to the highest order.

Drake, Trey Songz, Chris Brown, etc all popular with most non-RAWR XD teenage white girls

Pretty much this there have been interracial couples the whole time.

Only trashy nigger culture-loving white girls want mixed babies and the black man to leave them. It's a real life meme where gross white women go for black men since they aren't as choosey, the majority of white women don't like black men just like how the overwhelming majority of white men don't go for black women

I still don't get why any white woman would want a child that'll be guaranteed to look nothing like them?

The movie is "Tangled" not "Frozen" but your point still stands. Handsome white male leads will forever be the cash cow Prince Charming.

There are artificial "heart throbs" that no woman actually finds attractive and then there are real heart throbs that women actually gush over. And surprise surprise all the real ones are white.

Chris Hemsworth, Robert Pattison, Ryan Gosling, Jamie Dornan, Tom Middleston, Aidan Turner, Channing Tatum, Chris Evans, etc.

The "Hottest Guys" list always include one token nigger in the top 10 that women don't actually like. The closest genuine non-white heart throb was The Rock.

One time I was in a grocery store and ran into an old classmate who had a little niglet with her.

"Doesn't he look just like me?"
"No he looks black and nothing like you"

She couldn't even get angry. She just looked depressed and defeated.

this is depressing on a lot of levels

we need to kill all blacks to prevent this from ever happening again