remember when musicians had to have talent

i'm saving every one of your Brandis mems
strong meme

Thanks these memes are yuge right now this is now a brandis thread

>he doesnt know about Justin "Zyklon" Bieber
Dude, hes the savior of the white race

heres anotha

current favorite reaction pic

Why does he always have a face like he just shit his pants?

Who cares, beiber must be one of the most boring people ever born

i have never not vocally defended justin bieber

i always knew he was a good kid

He really was /oneofus/ then the media jew got a hold of him

Now hes fighting back. White pride world wide

/ourguy/?

I unironically enjoyed that EP he released with "What do you mean" and "Sorry" on it.

Pretty good white person music

Justin Bieber is pretty based desu.

Yeah, his new single 'Friends' bombeb, but his album 'Purpose' was fantastic. No wonder it had three smash hits.

bieb (beeb)
verb
to suck cock and swallow semen
"He sure biebed a lot of faggots last night."
bieber (bee-br)
noun
one who biebs
"What a fucking Justin Bieber he is."

Kinda looks like the early stages of Bog

He's a legitimately good singer. He's just making god awful music to make money.

didn't know nazi have a looks now.

so i guess when people says you looks like nazi, they 're not making things up.

he will be forced to apologize for his haircut like macklemore

yahoo.com/beauty/macklemore-denounces-former-racist-haircut-012906390.html

I don't even keep up with him, all I know is he got a bunch of tattoos and (tried) to start working out and getting buff, figured he resorted to steroid usage like a lot of celebrities. Pretty sure it's easy for them to get steroids, drugs, and whatever else they want no questions asked. Seems like he's already starting to become washed up, going the route of Aaron Carter and Justin Timberlake. Of course Justin was able to bounce back somewhat.

A lot of his new stuff seems to be bombing, and he does a lot of collaboration stuff now instead of doing songs on his own, he's desperate. Probably running out of money because he keeps spending it on drugs, hookers, tattoos, cars, clothes, etc.

>hookers

Like Justin needs to buy hookers

Holy shit fucking this

No he's found God. That's why he isn't going to Floyd Mayweather's strip club anymore and media made a big deal. Here's him and his priest.

Based Justin is >our guy, Jews beware! Kek! Deus vult!

Are we going to set up a sjw VS believes war?

So that iconic recording of a girl recording him sleeping after leaving his place wasn't a paid hooker? Okay, pretty sure she got something for sleeping with him. Not saying women won't sleep with him for free, but I figured he's giving them something.

Though I agree a lot of them are probably doing it for free, and of course he never got over Selena either, should have never let her go.

Looks like he found Jesus in the hipster sense and is going to a hipster church with a hipster priest who is apparently turning him gay.

Is Bieber new alt right waifu? I say yes! So based

>That bieber "beard"

Jesus can be caught at night with a naked guy in a garden (Mark 14:51) but Bieber can't show physical affection to a male companion?

He can't be Nazi without swastika, so Sup Forums needs to make it happen.

Beiber is /ourguy/

I would lick his

butthole

Hes a christian, that's good i guess he is /ourguy/

I like it

I know Sup Forums is primarily Christian, but you're going to sit and defend him? That seems a little beyond affection, he's resting his head on that guy's shoulder. Looks like something you'd see a girl doing to her boyfriend to me. Also I figured a lot of people on Sup Forums were against homosexuality, not saying I am, but still.

There's no telling what the kikes did to the poor kid in Hollywood when he was a kid. I feel bad for him honestly.

The guy is going to leave the music industry and become a christian preacher/christian music, how based can one get

>Trashy singer suddenly finds Jesus
>Writes nothing but Christian music
>Becomes a walking Christian billboard

How cliche, sounds like what Miley Cyrus did. She was the trashiest female celebrity, and now she's become a "good girl" and is settling down with the guy that she broke up with once already.

>Yeah, his new single 'Friends' bombeb

Song has literally been on the charts for one (1) week, THIS week, and it entered at #20:

billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2017-09-09

Is marked by Billboard as NEW and HIGHEST DEBUT

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disciple_whom_Jesus_loved

smiley has never been a good girl she literally advocates abortions , some is only good if theyre a christian if not theyre a wicked sinner no matter how good they seem

How is the biebs a trashy singer?

>starting to become washed up

Stop bullying!

For a long while, that haircut was just called "the Macklemore." Why doesn't he ride on that reputation and just own it, for that matter? He had that hair for a long time.

I just think he looks trashy, the tattoos, the street clothing, the bleached hair, the way he wears his hair, the peach fuzz on his lip.

I'm just judgmental I guess, he LOOKS trashy to me.

>Inb4 jealous

Good for him, the majority of it was made off of collaboration songs he did with other artists. My point was that he doesn't really write his own songs/music anymore, I know he just released a new single, but it's the first one he's released in a while. Doesn't seem like he comes out with his own stuff as often as he use to.

Because the left will never be appeased.

Also he has abnormally thick eyebrows, I have pretty thin eyebrows so I guess that's why I find that weird. Looks like he has caterpillars above his eyes, thin eyebrows always looked more aesthetically pleasing to me.

Maybe hes finally sick of the pure degeneracy of the music industry ,

I think he's a beautiful specimen of the masculine form. Reminds me of the dawn of western civ when we used to revere young men instead of young women.

Why do they all become full of tattoos? How easy are those people manipulated? Only has music in his head.

Too much ink. Far, far too much. It's awful.

Saved. Thanks user.

Many of you are joking but don't be surprised if he goes Mel Gibson on the Jews.

All people who developed a 6th sense in analyzing goys who work for Jew-infested activities know what im talking about here. His White Protestant upbringing is still there and one can see that he is trying hard not to get suckered into the JEWlluminati evil.

Mel Gibson or dead in some kind of overdose, car accident, sudden illness, suicide, etc...

We all have our scars desu. Some of them are just more visible to others.

>mutilated penis
I thought he was Canadian?

>yfw you realize all nazis are sissy softboy faggots

Check out those chicken legs.

Some phaggot doesn't do squats.

wasn't he discovered by p diddy though?so what's this guy's deal? Is he really a priest?

You sure you're not just gay? Or bi? Also

>Forest of pubes
>Small wiener

But if I remember correctly wasn't their a tabloid story that claimed his dick was pretty long? I know a lot of people on Sup Forums went ape-shit over it because they couldn't believe Justin had a bigger dick than them, and it made them all mad.

Alright, you can't tell me this doesn't look shady. Justin is clearly somewhat bi I'd think at this point, they literally look like your average gay couple at this point.

Male companionship is the furthest thing from being a sissie comrade. It's healthy and good and produces real men.

According to an user in this thread, apparently that his "pastor" though I think they're just fucking each other, and he's turning Justin into some liberal hipster hippie who sucks dick.

totally not gay
if yall had friends youd hold them like that too, not in a gay way

I don't know. Calf muscles insert differently for some people, squats mainly work the upper leg and especially the butt.

nice trips. almost even better.

Isn't the church conservative and against gays? Seems like a good cover for a gay lover though

I have never in my life put my arm around another man's waist like that and walked in public with my arm around his waist like that, and I've had several male friends.

Identity based on sexual orientation is a recent invention user. "Gay" is a new phenomenon. We are who we are, always have been.

repressing your homoerotic desires
if you were straight you wouldnt have to fear being aroused by the feel of your bros being held in your big strong arms