Why is the world full of sheep? Are you guys religious? Religion is for retards. Prove me wrong

Why is the world full of sheep? Are you guys religious? Religion is for retards. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Schiffer
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that this is what an atheistic society looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

I hate saying this but "as an atheist" I hope god strikes you down like the nigger you are.

Something from Estonia or Czech Republic would be better examples, as these are countries with the majority of people being unreligious.

I forgot all you right wing cunts are religious. Kek, you are literal scum

Or Sweden.

Hispanics almost exclusively vote democrat, and a very heavy amount of them are catholic.

>hur dur atheism is not a religion
Why do you fedora tippers claim atheism is not a religion while you constantly try to rub your beliefs off on other people

It's not an organized religion like Christianity where the people on the top take money from sheep. Atheism is an individual thing
They're low IQ same as right wing, independent is where it's at.

I have never payed money to a church

Others do though and no atheist has ever given money to another person because they can talk to an imaginary friend

Adhering to a religion only makes sense as a form of moral conpass/self restraint

People have morals regardless, and religious people are fucking evil so doesn't make much sense

Oh wait, let me guess what your story is: You were molested by a trusted church official.
I don't disagree. But I still believe that HE exists regardless.

No I never went to church and I'm grateful for that, do you have any proof of existence? Inb4
>Do you have any proof he doesn't exist?

Its hard for low/low-average to keep themselves in check. Religious rules often are general advices made comprehensible for everyone. For example:
>no sex begore marriage
This rule makes sure that young somen in particular make good choises, so they dont end up with 5 different kids from 5 different mothers and a bunch of stds.

Atheism is the path to moral relativism and degeneracy. I'd rather pray to an imaginary goldfish swimming around in an empty fish tank than dance to the tune of the jew. Religion is about community, and that is another way of saying FAMILY. Everything starts with strong White families. White Husbands, White Wives, making babies and raising them together. Any religion that results in stronger communities and families has value, no matter what comes after death.

everyone is a sheep in some way unless you're mentally ill.

These places that lose their religion start out nice at first, but in the end, atheism is just a void.

Something always fills a void.

People need hope.

Without hope, there can be no inspiration.

>hey look how obsessed we are with a torture device
>so glad we still have this torture device

kill some cult members

Delusional

The religious right is as much a threat to our republic as the Muslim radicals or at least they have much in common
>hate divorce/love marriage
>sins for anything fun
>preacher molests kids
>wears certain clothes

Inb4 they are mutually exclusive....both come from the desert and should stay there but rubes in middle America think the founders were super Christians too

If your parents can't teach you these things then they shouldn't have had kids, most underage pregnancies are by theists anyways.

You faggots need to get laid

Why not choose historically atheistic countries instead of ones with long ingrained Christian histories? These countries that have been Christian for centuries.

What a (((coincidence)))

Sweden is pretty religious. 60% of the pulsating belongs to the church of Sweden alone.

Where do I buy one of these if I want to attend an antifa rally ^

What are some historically atheist countries?

Whoa what an amazing comeback to his point. I'm not even religious but saying that he's delusional when he's promoting the family unit is basically all any of us need to dismiss you as the worthless, cum guzzling subhuman that you are.

Spent 16 years as an atheist. Converted after a couple years of trying to find a solution to the problem of Hell on Earth. People have abandoned all dignity and morality and live as animals. Hedonism is life and nihilism is the norm. That was fine with me while I was younger and too foolish to care. Then I became a Father and climbed mountains to understand how to raise my son to be a good man. There's only one option, a foundation in God. If you aim at the highest good, eventually you'll hit the mark. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of living a life without being the best father I can be despite my weaknesses and limitations.

The Western nations are all rotting corpses because they've all abandoned God thinking they could hold fast to the morality and goodness they gained from Christianity. Now we live in Pagan satanic societies. Infanticide through abortion. Sex worship. Slavery to central banks. Death and gore and unwholesomeness in all our media. Mass media nothing but lies. Homosexuality and Transexuality and Pedophilia at extemes. Etc.

I converted to save my family from out of control sin. You might understand one day.

I'll see you're Crucifix and raise you one Shinto Gate.

*population
Fucking autocorrect.

>Everything starts with strong white families
Yea theres no way to argue with someone who believes that being white means they're superior

Clearly the Sheep is a brainlet one
Religious crosses surviving typhoons is normal here
And everyone knows that hurricanes are full of african and sanddwelling piss, so its weaker
Typhoon water is from the pacific which is full of power and magic due to deepwater krakens and chutulu

>>Do you have any proof he doesn't exist?
Thank you. You brought up a very good point for me. Much appreciated. Even your hero Dawkins doesn't completely deny the existence of God.

It's about 70-30 for Hispanics, but consider that many illegals who align with Dems do not vote.

What would you have done if your son was violated by a priest? Just because you're weak minded doesn't mean I'll ever not be atheist

/thread

Athiesm is a Jew pill disguised as a red pill. Look around you at who atheists are and what they promote. Cultural marxists, SJW's, Anitfa, LGBT promoters, anti-gun activists, democrats/liberals - virtually every form or social decay and degeneracy is pushed by nihilistic, morally vapid atheists.

What would you do if your son is violated by an atheist? would that invalidate your belief system?

this post best post

A priest represents a religion and people throw their money at them and give them their trust. An atheist on the street isn't a brother to me and we probably have less in common than we have in common.

I double down with 8 Catholic priests from Nagasaki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Schiffer

What people do when they wear a cloth is not the same as a religion as a whole. I am a Christian, and none of my siblings or me have been molested. I was molested, and guess what, by an atheist. YetI do not hate all atheists, for there are some of them who have their own personal reasons not to believe. Your example is the same as those people who want abortion on demand because they say "What if she was raped by someone? Or if it's incest?" and those cases make up only 1% of total abortions, and barely scrape 5% when you put together the mother's helth.

If it was up to me, I'd strip those "priests" of their cloth and have them sentenced to death (even if I'd give them the opportunity to make one last confession half an hour before the guillotine)

Well firstly, I would define religions along a spectrum between "theism" and "atheism". Groups that believe in a supreme God that created and sustains the universe are theistic. Groups that believe in an impersonal and subconscious God are deistic. Groups that believe in multiple competing gods are polytheistic. Groups that do not believe in gods are atheistic.
We can rule out Europe and we can rule out the United States which I would argue has held the highest view of God in history. We can rule out the Middle East which is still theistic. We can rule out Africa which is mostly Islamic and pagan. That would leave us with East Asia. Buddhism, Shintoism and Taoism are atheistic and highly secular. China statistically is the most atheist country today.

For universal truth see the law or one, love and light bw with you all.

DEUS FUCKING VULT

Christniggers support Israel and give them billions of shekels every year.

>ur a virgin
So you have 0 argument

>not wanting to siege Constantinople

Fucking religionlets, when will they learn?

You're implying in that his beliefs in Christianity should be contingent on whether or not an individual molests his son. That's as intellectually infantile as asking why God lets bad things happen to good people.

as a Christian, this is something I never understood; sure, Jesus forgave them on the cross, but that forgiveness was only for that action at that time...and the Jews kept coming at us and tried (and still try) to this day to subvert the culture of European people, which is based on Greek and Roman societies and on the influences of Christianity later.
When people say Judeo-Christian values, my guts scream in pain...

Also, most of us have been blinded by the lures of modernism and the fad of "feewings" over reason. Sure we must love, but love is not "love", is not letting people do whatever they want and never rebuke me.
An example: my mother suffers from panic attacks; during a concert, there was some fire emergency and people started rushing. Mymother had a panic attack and went into apnea due to the fear.SHe would have died, if my father didn't slap her (gently but firmly) on a cheek. The second shock made my mother breathe again. That is love, to do what IS right, not what FEELS right; to take the hard decisions in life, even when at the beginning they seem to hurt us.

Then why'd you ask me the same question I asked him? He's a weak minded sheep that is lying about being atheist at one point so I can relate to him and then say he's Christian to reel me in.

Most of people are hopelessly dumb. It's reality. No scientific progress can fix it. The dominant part of science and technology is simply incomprehensible for the majority.

Just because someone hits the screen of a gayphone doesn't mean he is any cleverer as a cave man playing with stones.

There is absolutely no hope to get the majority more or less educated. And popular science renders a huge disservice -- it doesn't clarify anything, but only confuses. I can confirm this as a scientist myself. Science is simply unreachable for 99.9999999% of people. It's for elites.

So the majority will fill the gaps in their poor caveman minds with gods, astrology, aliens, virgin birth and other bullshit.

Christfags btw can't even fathom that their beliefs, although sound so exaltedly, are essentially not different to beliefs in trolls, goblins and Flying Spaghetti Monster.

And as a scientist, I can tell, that nothing can help the situation. It's simply the human nature. Laziness and stupidity.

Well said user this is very depressing but science is so beautiful I feel bad for all the sheep

>implying people who understand science don't believe in God

>According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

I don't believe that you're actually a scientist. You speak like a person with a slightly above average IQ.

God is the controller of science you smelly fedora

And its rapidly becoming christian

>(51%)
>33%
>18%
Where did you find a list of every single scientist on the planet and when did they all do this poll?

>cucking yourself back into Christianity just to impress your fag genderqueer son

Not even once

it's so cringe-y when you use that term to describe everything you disagree with...guess what, I'm a far-right believer, I disagree with many things when it comes to NatSoc politics, but I can still have a civilized debate and find points I agree with when talking with peoplewho agree with Nazism.
Christianity is not "cucked", there are indeed plenty of people who call themselves "Christians" and follow trends and fads instead of the Cross of the Risen Christ.

But no matter what I say, you'll call me a Christcuck. I don't give a damn.

Most people are stupid. I'm agnostic, I guess. Everybody is religious, whether they realize it or not. Lots of highly intelligent people are religious, simply because they acknowledge their own limitations and, for some religions like Christianity or Buddhism, religious practice leads to a demonstrably better life.

I used to tell people I was an atheist when they asked and they'd take this as an open invitation to bash the Bible, but I don't think most people realize what the Bible is. It's basically Grimms' Fairy Tales with the promise of judgment after you die, persuading followers to be civilized without needing the state to threaten them.

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's part of the healthy brain to seal patterns and meaning from them. Religion fills a basic need for symbolic information.

Don't like religion and think it's dumb, make a set of symbols and tradition that can be filled without observance to a region . To replace it.

I don't agree with you on the Bible (after all, I'm a Chrstian), but I agree on the previous statement to an extent.
Glad to hear your opinion. And I agree that notall atheists are the kind who hates the concept of religion or God; I have atheist friends, they just don't care about these topics in the same way I do.

Do you not understand the concept of population sampling?

I don't agree with you on the Bible (after all, I'm a Chrstian), but I agree on the previous statement to an extent.
Glad to hear your opinion. And I agree that not all atheists are the kind who hates the concept of religion or God; I have atheist friends, they just don't care about these topics in the same way I do.

God is real. Just need to be honest with yourself.

Sadly true - most people don't really properly understand their ideologies and just go along with whatever their peers do and whatever is strongest and gives them most importance. Most people cannot cope with making up their own meaning in athiesm/nihilism and they don't truly understand it either - they need someone to tell them what is what and why it's good/bad. So although athiesm is correct it literally just leads to a more ideologically charged group converting everyone.

It's not even fedora critique, it's just human psychology - we're group animals who need external meaning. I hope we can find a way of doing this with ethnonationalism and not fall to islam.

wtf i love god now

WTF I am a shintoist now!

>l. Look around you at who atheists are and what they promote. Cultural marxists, SJW's, Anitfa, LGBT promoters, anti-gun activists, democrats/liberals

I'm an atheist and I hate all those things.

A cross is literally a stick. There is nothing for wind to push against, hence it stays where it is.

Why do you idiots always attribute random shit to god just because it looks cool?

It's confirmation bias. Never mind that dozens if not hundreds of churches were destroyed or horribly damaged by the hurricane. Don't worry about all the people, Christians especially, who were killed, wounded, or had their homes destroyed. The fact that this one specific cross is standing means God exists.

No, they give money to defend different believes, girls with penis, boys with vaginas, no borders, juicero juice. Everybody believes in something.

That's great, now try to understand how and why atheism primes people to become those things. Why did communist dictators try so hard to stamp out religion and replace it with atheism? Why are Jews so adamant in pushing atheism and destroying Christianity? What happens to an average 100 IQ person when you destroy their cultural roots; their very moral foundations; their reason for existing?

oh fuck off kike, (((atheism))) is the greatest subversion of the jews. SHECKEL up with (((DAWKINS))) (((HARRIS))) and (((HITCHENS)))

Oh well clearly YOU'RE special because you don't promote other forms of degeneracy like the majority of your kind do.

When one of you Christ Cucks can have an intelligent discussion about the Bible and it's many inconsistencies, then maybe I will accept that there is basis in your beliefs. However, any time you attempt to have an intelligent discussion Christ cucks just devolves their entire argument to "It doesn't have to make sense, it's the word of God. You're just supposed to blindly believe it and give money to the church." Thats why they're called Christ KEKS.

SUCK MARX's COCK YOU FUCKING KIKE

Communism is a shit ideology you LARPing ham beast. I believe in empirical evidence.
Normal people:
>The sky is blue
Prove it
>Sure, here's scientific evidence on the way light refracts off of our ocean and atmosphere making the sky appear a certain color.
Gee thanks, your understanding of physics and the laws of nature make total sense and I can see why the sky is blue

Christ Cucks:
>THE SKY IS WHATEVER COLOR GOD WANTS IT TO BE
Prove it
>HERES A BOOK FILLED WITH HUNDREDS OF INCONSISTENCIES AND STORIES ABOUT STUFF THAT WE KNOW NEVER HAPPENED THROUGH YEARS OF GEOLOGICAL AND EVIDENCE BASED PROOF
That argument works against you
>JUST BELEIEVE BRO, GIBS MONEY TOO OR YOULL GO TO HELL

Yeah, Nah. Fuck off with your shit tier trolling. Show me evidence god exists, or show me evidence that the Bible is complete and utter bullshit and then maybe I'll agree that you're not a retard being lead around by your cuck collar.

That is because everyone get signed up when born. People are leaving in droves.

I've never met a Christian in my life, or heard about someone knowing someone who is a Christian for that matter.

Don't ever come to Sup Forums again

> try to understand how and why atheism primes people to become those things
>What happens to an average 100 IQ person when you destroy their cultural roots; their very moral foundations; their reason for existing?

I get your point but, at the risk of sounding like a pretentious fedora tipper, this line of reasoning makes it seem less like God actually exists and more like we need to pretend He does to prevent people of average or lower intelligence from acting like retards. I feel as though there's got to be some way of maintaining a community and preserve cultural roots without having to believe in magic.

I'm atheist but I'm republican

Sorry m8

Well yeah. Remember when scientists started looking at the stars and saying "wait a minute, this part in the Bible can't be true." and the Church panicked and started killing them off? It's almost as if those with intelligence scare the church.

I'm crossing into that last stage soon, I think.

Religion was created by man in order to manipulate and control human behavior.

We tell kids that if they don't behave they'll be put on 'Santa's naughty list' and receive nothing but coal for Christmas. And we tell adults that if they act outside of the socially accepted norms they'll burn in hell for all eternity. It's all bullshit designed to get you to conform.

There is no heaven or hell. No afterlife. Death is just a permanent loss of consciousness.

>this line of reasoning makes it seem less like God actually exists and more like we need to pretend He does to prevent people of average or lower intelligence from acting like retards
Congratulations, you discovered the foundation every civilization from 50,000 BC to today. Don't underestimate how dangerous and destructive the below average intelligence is when it retards out.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Are you so smart you can't understand that most of the people are complete idiots and NEED a higher power to tell them right from wrong?

The problem is that Atheism is not a belief system, but a lack thereof. It doesn't actually explain anything; it simply claims what isn't true and creates a void. It's nihilistic and solipsistic by nature. And because of this, it is irrational. I personally believe that humans are simply incapable of comprehending the nature of our existence and always will be, in the same way that an ant is incapable of comprehending the atom. So ultimately we do have to choose between Christianity (or "magic" as you put it) and...whatever it is that western society is degrading to right now.

Science was invented by Christians. Newton, Darwin, and Galileo were all strong believers in the divine, and they were a hell of a lot more intelligent than anyone in this thread.

>Atheism is an individual thing
Not since it was named and followed to the letter by a large enough group, religious skepticism is.
And even then, the cartesian doubt is very christian in its inception, it can only exist in the context of the catholic faith.

How does their religious belief impact their empirical findings? Whether Darwin believed in God or not doesn't change the fact that his findings led to evidence that Adam and Eve weren't the first humans. What is your point? Their beliefs don't construe evidence.

Religion is a mode of thought whereby people organize their conscious and unconscious in such a way where actions arise from these mental states that result in the undertaking of gods will, god is the accumulated will that each believer dedicates to that belief system. As a result of this dedicated will, people dedicate resources to do things they believe will please god, and they do this all at a high level of cooperation in order to organize their actions most efficiently.

God does not exist until people begin to believe it does, at the point god's will is carried out, giving god control and will in at least some of the universe. God is also omnipotent, but only for the believer, because people adjust their actions on the basis that god is always watching, the outcome being that god may as well be watching if you are adjusting your behavior.

God is just a slush of dedicated human will, religions are just a very efficient way of getting humans to do things and organize.

Why can't I just call myself culturally catholic and just be done with it?
I understand how important some of the lessons in the bible are but do I really have to summit to the church so you can stop crying about muh atheism?
I don't understand how christians here can't fathom that people don't blindly believe everything a book says

>The problem is that Atheism is not a belief system, but a lack thereof. It doesn't actually explain anything; it simply claims what isn't true and creates a void. It's nihilistic and solipsistic by nature. And because of this, it is irrational

Again, I get your point, but I don't see how believing in a god, specifically Yaweh in this case, is any more rational than not believing given what we have to go on.

>ultimately we do have to choose between Christianity (or "magic" as you put it) and...whatever it is that western society is degrading to right now.

I'll take door #3, and choose not to subscribe to either.

>atheist debating skills

So far. This will change.

This.

Because they have been taught all of their lives to blindly follow a book. If you took an uneducated Eskimo and put them at the equator they would be surprised that it never snows, because that's the only environment they've ever known.