Give me the McCarthy pill. Everything I've been told is he led a witchhunt and scare mongering etc...

Give me the McCarthy pill. Everything I've been told is he led a witchhunt and scare mongering etc. but looking into Communist subversion and Bezmenov and academia and the whole rabbit hole I'm starting to think maybe he was onto something. What's the real deal with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
youtube.com/watch?v=YkgkThdzX-8&ab_channel=johnlennon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The hero America needed, but not the one it deserved.

He didn't do enough

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

hero

He was discredited by (((them))) because we can't have a silly goy stopping the subversion

This. Now it's too fucking late.

Read about Roy Cohn.

He was essentially right but he ruined his cause by being a drunk who failed at some key moments.

It's literally this.

I was indoctrinated against him, but everything he said came to fruition. There has been massive commie infiltration across all spectrums of the U.S. from academia to media to politics.

Cohn was flawed too in many ways (I don't even care that he was jewish his being a homo caused a lot more problems) but he did tutor the God-Emperor himself.

He was right but lacked the might. Do the math.

Ironically a public school teacher (she was kinda old) Redpilled me on this in a private conversation and she told me McCarthy was right and all those communists should've been executed

Tailgunner Joe was right and he lost, that should be telling you everything.

America is a communist country.

Except witches don't exist. He was correct, but too bombastic. He is often unfairly accused of all the shenanigans of HUAC, of which he had no part. HUAC was democratic committee where they called in the Hollywood types and people committed suicide and some were innocent and some lives were destroyed.

calling Eisenhower a possible commie was brilliant optics, no wonder the tard-right loves McSwarthy

He was right. Communist infiltration was rife in the highest levels of government. Stalin knew about the bomb before Truman did. The State Department was completely compromised. But it was being covered up

literally and unironically this

3 hours of molymeme is one hell of a redpill for anyone

>(((rosenbergs))) confirmed and trialed for giving soviets the nukes
>alger hiss confirmed traitor after decades of propagating communism (Mao was JUST an agrarian reformer! etc.)
>harry dixie white also confirmed traitor
>whittaker chambers defects and confirms soviet infiltration
>elizabeth bently also defects and confirms soviet infiltration
>the entire fucking Venona project
>that fucking Crucible play written by a jew indoctrinated to kids as "McCarthyism" to downplay it as nonsense witchhunts when MCCARTHY WAS LITERALLY RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING HOLY SHIT

He's Ted Cruz's real dad

Roy Cohn was Trumps mentor

Roy Cohn was a self hating gay jew that worked with McCarthy and was part of the prosecution against the Rosenbergs.

reportedly said something along the lines of "glad I put those treasonous kikes down"

I don't know if there's an American that was more wrongfully treated in history books than McCarthy. I remember going through college ashamed, because he and I share an alma mater, Marquette, and they only taught anti-McCarthy sentiment in our shared university. Now I'm proud to proclaim Joseph McCarthy as a fellow Marquette Warrior. He is the pure personification of the era when Jesuit university alumni still had a set of balls when they stepped off campus. He makes our current Jesuit Pope look like even more of a cunt than he actually is by comparison

Leftists have used McCarthy as a huge boogyman for decades until just im the oast year where they unironically have began emulating him

They've had texts upon texts in highschool devoted on why McCarthyism is some big boogyman (I read the Crucible did you) and, without losing a step, go right into exhibiting that behaviour

checkem

Fun Fact: HUAC was originally formed to go after Nazi subversion.

>witches don't exist
bullshit

you were saying lad

He was right about pretty much evefthing, but made it a spectacle instead of just quietly killing all the communists.

HE lied about his service in the military trying to make him self out to be a war hero and was an acholic . Good judge and good commie hunter though.

My thoughts: Mixed feelings

he was a drunk and a fool. he accused innocent people of being commie. when in reality they were either just inocent or just knew a person who was a commie. its really fucked up. what he did to william shirer's career was an embarassment. shirer wasn't a commie and his career got destroyed by mccarthy.

McCarthy was a stooge for white supremacy campitalism and used his power to intemidate inocent people. he made sure the americans stayed enslaved to capitalism

sick man overall

Sort of. Joe was a good man. Was he the hero we needed? Debatable. Did you know that McCarthy was the fourth Senator to be shown a TS early CIA report on communists in the USG?

Turns out there was an early lobby called the American Jewish League Against Communism that was peddling those documents. So McCarthy was the fourth and first to bite.

Who funded the American Jewish League Against Communism? Bernard Baruch.

That's how Cohn got his place on McCarthy's staff. Now things went awry for Baruch and the Jews when patriotic Joe did later go on to indiscriminately target Jewish communists just the same as any others and of course he's credited for HUAC's work in cleaning up the Hollywood commie jews.

So that's just something to think over. And at least now you know how and why he had such a rapid ascent and then an equally rapid taking down with regard to his reputation.

funny how you have no sources on that.. He was never shown any reports his accusations were pure bullshit.

but whatever just belive bullshit from a drunk man

cpaitalism is sickening

Thanks comrade

His plan would've go into effect if it wasn't for VP tricky dick

>1 Post

also

The man claimed to have a list of 205 members of the communist party working the State Department - why did he refuse to name even one? Why did he only go after soft and impotent targets?

The guy was all bluster and booze, who got drunk on emotional truths. Just look at the Venona Papers for actual efforts against espionage

He wasn't totally wrong. He just took things a bit too far.

No ome innAmerica gives a shit aboutnforeignngovernments onlyncontrol of domestic population thus espionahe doesnt meqn shit but whistleblowers get executed.

tl;dr version - he went a bit overboard, but his fundamental claims about communists infiltrating branches of the government was absolutely right

investigations over the following decades revealed that many leftist activist groups in the US were funded by the Soviets, and many Soviet sympathizers had managed to find their way into government offices.

>accusations were pure bullshit.
Nope. All of them were confirmed.
MYTH BUTED

Just how many of these government infilatrators were identifyed by Macarthy?

Yup, thats what a lot of my WN brothers dont get about Trump. The whole "big businessguy" is just his front, his public life. He was in NY military college and was buddies with people like coppola (raging anti-semite). There is a lot more to trump than meets the eye. He portrays himself as Israel's "greatest ally" while telling bibi to shove his settlements up his ass and stopping the CIA shennanigans in syria. No, he is not hitler unfortunately, but he is a staunch anti-gommie, wich is as good as it can get in murrican politics.

Calling your self a witch doesn't make you a witch.
>2017 people still believe in earth magic

How would spying on and arresting John Lennon stop Communism?

>imagine no borders

youtube.com/watch?v=YkgkThdzX-8&ab_channel=johnlennon

he didn't need to identify them because he didn't want to, he was a patriot who still believed in a due process according to law., and more importantly not to let traitors operating in the US government who intend on compromising it. That's literally it. He wasn't going around calling names, because he didn't want to target anybody personally, his target was much more direct: soviet infiltration of the US government -- confirmed by the FBI then, confirmed now

frankly he can't name them all, because he was talking about confirmed communist infiltrators in general and not specific people. Although, some people really were suspected more than others, Alger Hiss (who was caught as a commie) and other rivals. In fact, the infiltration was much, much, bigger than he ever imagined and extends not just in government but in media, hollywood etc.

McCarthy wanted a clean government and to get commies OUT, and that means HUAC and the FBI to actually do their goddamn job and prosecute confirmed subversive spies that they knew about but weren't allows to act on because of course, he was fucking right and it was corrupt down to the core

my biological mother's maiden name so I feel a kind of kinship

reading his wiki page the leftie editors obviously hate him...

Imagine if Yuko Ono chocked on a fucking dog before meeting Lennon.

But Communist countries have the strongest borders.

The Verona Papers proved him almost completely right.

*Venona sorry

Is this a bot??

Probably drunk

The "no borders love everyone fuck da maaan" crap is not supposed to be used in communist countries, it is supposed to destabilize their enemies via useful idiot leftists so they can sweep in and take power.

He was right, but already too late. Communists were already worming into the USA before he began his crusade against them and now Trotsky's schoolchildren are deeply entrenched in the Deep State.

Telling people that is better then trying to demonize the concept of world peace. You'd sound like a super villain.

we need a Joe McCarthy today.

>Was taught how evil McCarthy was in school.
>Never even questioned it.
Man school sure is a fucked up place.

Then why did he refuse to reveal his list of 205 active communist party members in the department of state even when the department or the FBI claimed not to know of them ? He had information they needed.

You talk of him wanting to clean up the government but all he did was go around and get Hollywood types and a few academics blacklisted.

Were there communists in FDR's government? Absolutely. Did McCarthy actually have any evidence of this, or give a shit about it outside of political grandstanding? Probably not.

But the surrender at Yalta and our colossal fuckup in China would not have happened without bad intelligence being fed up the chain by CPUSA-aligned agents at State.

How many of the people identified by his various hearings and investigations were in the venona papers ?

Are you sure this isn't one of Scott Adams emotional truths

We need McCarthy back. He could save us from Trump, the Putin puppet.

Isn't it odd how there are neo-communists rioting in the street nearly weekly and the one person who tried to stop it is vilified by our schools?

Spreading subversive ideology and degeneracy makes you a witch.

After WW2 people in America became extremely patriotic, kinda like after 9/11 but even more so. An anti-communist movement began in politics and commerce. J. E. Hoover based his career in the FBI on punishing communists. Journalists made careers for themselves by attacking liberals. Joseph McCarthy was an unremarkable senator until he put himself into the middle of the hottest issue in the country by lying to a group of women about having a list of over 200 communist names.

The House Un-American Activites Committee was created to placate right-wing charges that Roosevelt's New Deal programs were being run by communists. At first, the committee went after labor unions and they passed an act that banned communists and nazis from working in government. Then they set their sights on Hollywood. They said the Script Writers Guild was full of communists planting propaganda into scripts. This provided a lot of publicity and media attention which politicians like Congressman Richard Nixon lapped up. They were heroes fighting bad guys. The committee called "friendly witnesses" like B-actor Ronald Reagan, who eagerly cooperated by naming names. "Unfriendly witnesses" had three options: (1) deny you're a communist and be prosecuted for perjury (2) admit it and be forced to give up names or be held in contempt (3) plead the fifth. They invoked their fifth amendment rights but Congress put them in prison anyway. Those accused were blacklisted.

The committee went after Hollywood a second time after a new chairman took over. They named even more people and posed for pictures with influential celebrities who were called as witnesses.