Based Iran thread

This thread is dedicated to all those retards who unironically believe Iran to be "BASED"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
youtube.com/watch?v=jxo-cjJY0uc
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
nantiareport.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/welcome-to-greece-τουριστικός-οδηγός-για-λαθρομε/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Israel burns to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE

youtube.com/watch?v=jxo-cjJY0uc

What's up shlomo?

It is a truly disturbing trend I've noticed on Sup Forums.
Where did this meme come from?

How is that an argument? The fact that Israel is cancer is widely known, Iran is hardly better by virtue of being its enemy alone.

No sand monkeys are "based"

Most of these models was not Iranians but tourists and migrants who live in Iran stupid kike.

Remember when the iranian leader issued an assassination fatwa for a writer who wrote about islam?

Why do you love Iran so much? Is it because you are also a swarthy sand nigger like them? Oh wait, Persians are actually less swarthy than Greeks.

Anti Israelism, i.e. retarded goyim falling for false dichotomy again instead of caring for their own interests.

Hello Rabbi. Here's this video on the Holocaust being fake

>youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Oh and sage

Nice try David Shaltiel but nobody buys your bullshits. When America rule Iran only the non Iranians can walk outside without scarf, like these models over there at the video you post before.

Low IQ people tend to side with the enemy of their enemies without putting any thought into it. They hate Jews, and Israel is a nation of Jews, therefore any nation that hates Israel and Jews must be based. It's really silly stuff, pay no attention to those people.

How does being against Iran relate to being pro Israel?

Both regimes are absolutely abhorrent.

You make me ashamed of being Greek.

Iranians never send lunatics in Europe to blow themselves. All these sand niggers who immigrate to west are Sunni allies of Canada and Jusa.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

IRAN IS BASED KYS FUCKING KIKE BITCH SHILL

Iran has no beef with western world only Israel and Sunnis yet America wants us to be against them

Hell yeah OP. Iran is based as fuck. Fighting the jews, fighting ISIS, always loyal/ Iran are the last true warriors on the planet.

AND Iran is twice as formidable than you even know, because they may have............NUKES BIATCH KEK

You are not Greek but a worm with double citizenship who posted a propagandistic video with foreigners who live in Iran back in 70s

You don't have to demand their annihilation to recognize that they are repulsive.

MAH NIGGER@@

Iran is awesome as you said bro. Who is OP, some butthurt kike bitch? Some jew snivelling in his morning bagel because Iran is now much more powerful than his pitiful "country?"

Yeah, they factually did you retard, along with your beloved Assad.
Iranian national spotted

but how so? iranians committing terrorists acts in our countries since 2001 is how many again? Israel and Saudi Arabia are secret allies

Assad and Iranians = Shiia who fighting your proxy Sunni army and they are not even Arabs autistic prick.

Islam is no more Iranian than Christianity is European. We must resist Abrahamic hegemony.

>some butthurt kike
Why the anti-semitism?

FUCKING BASED ASSAD!!

The man is based I agree bro, how can you not love a man who fucks up both ISIS and ISraeli cucks while standing alone against the whole world?

Ήρθε η ώρα να σταματήσεις να ποστάρεις ισλαμόφιλο σkουπίδι.

How does that relate to their regime being abhorrent, again? They are of no harm to the west as of yet, and as such should be left alone, for they pose no threat. That is not sufficient enough for you to consider them "BASED" and "greatest ally" like some retards here.

>Why the anti-semitism?

Um, are you lost from Salon.kike or some similar website bro?

Who gives a shit they still send and finance western terror. To support any of them is as anti white as supporting Israel.

If you really need some middle eastern country to look up to give your support to Assad, whose regime is possibly the closest to the ideals of Fascism there is in the modern world, as is Ba'athism in general.

Iran is currently harmless, but it is by no means "BASED" or a fucking ally.

Old school kike propaganda. They put photos on a video with foreigners who live in Iran back in 70s and they telling us that Iranians today living in poverty and oppression!

Ετοιμάσου σαπούνι, η μέρα πλησιάζει.

>Ετοιμάσου σαπούνι
Immigrant spotted.

Iran regime is no different to our government. Both do bad shit. Israel and Saudi Arabia literally wanted Islamic extremists in charge of Syria rather than Assad because they would be enemies of Iran depsite them most likely funding attacks over here.

Yeah they support those who fighting for decades.
Go fucking suicide retard. All these scums who invade Europe, are Sunni who will lose their heads if they ever return back to middle east.

>Who gives a shit they still send and finance western terror.

You talking about Israel? For arming and supporting ISIS? I agree Israel is the greatest exporter of terror in the world (besides us, we're basically genocidal warmongers on crack)

Iran on the other hand? Invaded zero countries since Before Christ. Best ally, that's why.

(PS If you are reading this Iran, get nukes soon, so you can defend yourself against Israel and other scourges of the planet)

Your days are numbered shlomo.

>Iran regime is no different to our government
The US is secular, Iran is not.
>Assad
's is the most secular regime in the middle east, Iran is not.

Learn Greek syntax before attempting to insult me faggot. "Ετοιμάσου σαπούνι" is barely Greek.

Colorism has nothing to do with being Aryan

OK shitskin, whatever you say. Learn English before you post.
I'm talking about Iran and Assad (the father) basically inventing the notion of suicide terrorism, you ignorant fucking retard. Israel today is using the tactics that were invented by them. That is a fact. The entire Middle East should be cleansed, Iran is not your ally, Syria is not your ally, Israel is not your ally.

You don't even know how to reply autistic buffoon. ahahahahahahha
Πάρε τα αρχίδια μου νεγρόφιλης εβραίας πόρνης γιε kαι άντε ξεkουβάλα από δω μέσα.

Shitskin? Said who?
Go wash your ass shlomo.

Νομίζω πως είναι εμφανές πως εkτος από ισλαμοφιλο ζώο είσαι kαι υπανθρωπιkο kαταkάθι. Η πτώση της χρήσης αυγής οφείλεται σε μεγάλο βαθμό στην υπερβολιkή συμμετοχη πιθήkων όπως εσύ στα τάγματα της.

This x100.

Τρίτο kόμμα παραμένει kαι σύντομα θα είναι πρώτο. Ετοίμασε βαλίτσες λοιπόν.

Go literally fuck a goat Ahmed. Your leader permits it. Just don't sell the meat afterwards.

Iran and Syria are my ally. Anyone fighting my enemies is my ally, ironically or unironically.

Long live Assad, and long live Iran.

You bring them here in Europe shlomo, and soon they will butcher you like goats.

nantiareport.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/welcome-to-greece-τουριστικός-οδηγός-για-λαθρομε/

Khomeini and Islam are cancer but this quote is fake. Spreading fake news about muslims only helps them

I thought bestiality was prohibited in Islam