Is orange juice a jew? I see this shit shilled everywhere, and i even had my doctor recommend this shit to me...

Is orange juice a jew? I see this shit shilled everywhere, and i even had my doctor recommend this shit to me. Is there some underlying conspiracy im not seeing here? Apple juice is way better than this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6BSY-Ybnn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even better than that, I poured myself a glass while a crazy sjw (mate's gf) was yelling at me and she froze for a second before she said
>YOU WONT FIND YOUR ANSWERS IN THE BOTTOM OF THAT OJ
I realised at that moment, even a fruit could give me more education than this bitch ever could. I became interested in what I consumed, took more care with what I ate. it began to dawn on me how unequal orange juices really are, some smell like chemicals, some are 100% pure, and the price NEVER CORRELATES.

But then, ohhhh boy. you look deeper. Turns out the difference in price was totally artificial, one supra-company selling different company versions of the same same oranges.

ALL THE ORANGES CAME FROM THE SAME PLACE.

That's when I began to think about the source of (((coincidences)))

Next time I saw her, I told her the JEWCE had tipped me off. I asked the woman if she was jewish. She went spastic, like a raving lunatic. I dragged my mate out of there and he thanked me later. He said he never had the strength to deal with her when she is like this.

I told him I got my strength from OJ

And that is my story user

Jesus christ

This really makes me think... What if BREATHING a jew? Everyone recommends it and I see it fucking everywhere... Is goldstein giving us CPR when we breath?!?

>drinking the citrus Jew

no, milk is far better for you

Juice in general isn't that great for you. It's loaded wi sugar, something Americans really don't need.

Just buy your fruits m8.

I want to say "lol they don't sell air silly!".

I want to say "not water either, that's just conspiracy!"
youtube.com/watch?v=u6BSY-Ybnn4

They want the whole cake.

I missed this.

Orange juice is a jew confirmed by MAIN STREAM MEDIA telling me to drink it.

>THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS PUSHING ORANGE JUICE

more like orange jews

It's a tasty albeit sugary way to get vitamin C

But should only be drunk in the morning with breakfast, otherwise it's just sugar and empty calories later in the day when carrots, broccoli, or Spinach can give you he same nutrients

In other words: stop being paranoid

Average white nationalist sounds like this. Maybe there is areason why people don't take you seriously, and prefer laughing at you. Thanks for morning laughs. Screencapped

Juice is for niggers
Whites must drink milk or water

The whiter the better

DON'T GIVE IT TO KIDS! The acid in orange juice will take the enamel right off their teeth, huge dental bill.

If its opaque its not real juice, its from concentrate.

That means its three times as sweet as an orange, and 20 times the vitamin C.

So you could do two shot glass' worth every day and be ok.

"juice" that you buy at a store is a pasteurized concentrate of the separated sugars and aromatic essences of fruits. it has absolutely none of the benefits of an actual real fruit hence the reason they have to add synthesized nutrients back into it. its garbage that is just as bad for you as drinking pop

I came to post this but trips got there first.

Corrupt Agribusiness doesn't get enough profit from real orange juice. It has a shelf-life that's too short and oranges are too expensive. The product you're buying is a megaprocessed simulacra of orange juice.

I remember this

>people ITT shilling for milk already

It's literally fucking pus and everything else thats being pumped into those cattle. Fucking disgusting. Drink almond milk and take calcium supplements, plebs.

fresh squeezed jews can be hit or miss

>Milk is bad!
>Drink concentrated xenoestrogens instead ecks dee

drink water and eat some sheep cheese

they get the bad stuff out when they pasteurize it dude
get into food science

What this guy said. Eating an orange is superior to drinking orange juice.

Why not both? Is everything a jewish conspiracy to you? Then drink beetroot juice.

fpbp

Why not both? Is everything a jewish conspiracy to you? Then drink beetroot juice.

Why do you think Hitler tried to put them all in concentration camps?

Don't fall for the (((juice))) psyop. Eat the whole fruit. Blend it into a smoothie if you want, but don't throw away the pulp.

Why not Aryan human breast milk?

>supra

Take a glass of water a dump a bunch of sugar into it, that's juice

>not drinking cold-pressed grapefruit juice
why even live

>drinking "cold-pressed grapefruit juice"
Why even live

Kek

>not too sweet
>helps you not get fat
>lots of vitamin C
>drink the pink/red stuff because it has lycopene
>a bunch of wacky anti-cancer shit (limonin, etc)
>mixes well with booze
nectar of the gods

cons: can fuck up some perscription drugs (that's how strong the shit is)