AHAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GOING TO DEPORT 100K MEXICANS ETHNOSTATE HAPPENING

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ABSOLUTE MADMAN I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO DO IT AHAHAHAHAHAHA OVER 100K DREAMERS AHAHAHAHAHA

>ethnostate
>legal Mexicans staying
>blacks staying

???

Trump will arrest hillary tomorrow

Drumpf is finished!

I'm just hear to see if copypasta poster that keeps getting deleted comes and posts.

Are you retarded, or just larping as a retard?

>not doing EVERYTHING in one week
Wow what a faggot that Trump is huh?

>Trump is going to deport 100k mexicans
meh... it's a good start

America is the opposite of an ethnostate! Retard. We also aren't an endless stream of tax revenue for globalists to waste on retarded eugenics projects. If you want to be a citizen do it by the legal processes, anything else is unfair to the American taxpayer as well as immigrants who suffered the entire legal process.

America was created for whites, by whites, and was a deadbeat facto ethno state until the 1960's immigration laws. It's a European nation, and non whites cannot ever be legitimate citizens, it makes no sense. They will all be kicked out as they should.

>100k
DACA covers eight times that many. Few realize how invaded the U.S. is, and liberals are not on the Americans' side.

Hispanic here

by all means deport all illegals

but what are you LARPer's going to do about spic citizens like myself?

additional info

>I'm currently in college
>my gf is white so i'm contributing to your "white genocide"

If we stopped importing nonwhites, closed our borders, and prioritized importing whites TODAY, in 100 years "hispanics" would be melded into US whites. We'd all be 2-10% latino which means 0.1-5% native. That's passable. It'd shrink even more as we went on.

Read a fucking book, or even just the newspaper. What will happen instead is ethno movements inside of America, like happens today with BLM and La Raza.

>but what are you LARPer's going to do about spic citizens like myself?

Have the average IQ and height drop, that's what cholo.

If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise when you get a knock on your door

now i wanna eat cheetos and call up about the literal 15 illegal mexicans next door, in their illeal partitioned housing, none of which are documented, here in NYC. Hmm.'

but i want money. i want to be paid to give the info and greenlight. i'm not a fucking snitch or a rat.. are you?

literally over 2 million in nyc. ICE when?????

Kill you. Duh? There's nothing stopping us from doing it, just like there's nothing stopping you from killing niggers.

There are spics in the northeast?
Couldve sworn it was a west coast, midwest sortove thing

>the 88 average IQ manlet who's inferior race has contributed nothing to the world thinks he can keep a white women who isn't utter trash
Even she will cheat on your inferior manlet ass

>tax revenue for globalists

oh hi alex jones and your water filtration sales and literal mentally ill, bought and paid for garbage. fuck off, your opinion does not count here.

You forgot about the whole Cuban/Florida thing. They're all over the east coast, especially Jew York.

It's over 800,000

(((congress))) and/or the (((courts))) will stop it from happening

Why are you here and not your homeland? America ain't it, brownie.

spics and blacks can stay as long as they don't breed, or at the very least breed with their own kind

>deport 100,000 mexicans
>30,000,000 mexicans in the country

He has to build the wall first.

they are a scourge. they are generally referred to as 'mexican day workers' or 'transients' here in nyc. low life illegals who all line up in an area hoping to get picked up off the street by a contractor to get paid $3 an hour off the books for unskilled shit labor. these loers are building the houses, the buildings, the infractructure. shit is going to be china escalator fucked up because of it, because they do these jobs with no training and off the grid of building codes, because they won't pay a legit contractor to do the job for reasonable money.

america is done. the streets in nyc are 3rd world broken. potholes and sinkholes and nothing works. infested by violent niggers, and literal retards trying to put a square peg in a round hole as far as building things.

shitskin central. it can only collapse and burn. and i can't fucking wait.

All 800k "dreamers" will be deported eventually in Trumps 8 years. Millions of other illegals will be as well. And once the wall is built and benefits cut for illegals immigration will go way down. Then we just need to stop entry from middle east sub humans.

There is hope for a white homeland.

fpbp.