R.I.P In Pieces

Press S to spit on Miami's submerged corpse. Will Kek bless this thread with digits to officially make Miami the next Atlantis?

Shit

Is Disney World going to be okay? I want to go on the tea cups and eat unusual food next year.

If numerical

Disney land goes first

No, I want to go on Splash Mountain! Though, if I visit Florida next year I'll probably go on a real life splash mountain.

Newest models show two more storms, irma included that look like the frog "mascot" whose name I will not mention

>Disney Land
Is in California

t. Disney World

digits and the texan rednecks are the only ones that get fucked up by flooding

zero and it kills thousands of old people in florida

wait

But what about the tendie subs

>miami submerged
why would you want to sink the sloot capital of east coast?
are you a faggot?

hundreds of thousands

oh shieet what did you do user

what a rude thing to say!

It could literally go anywhere at this point.

All of Miami will soon be splash mountain.

Well shit
>pic related is FL in a few days

>1980s
Well that solves it

I'm hoping for a direct hit about 75 miles or so north of Miami. If this happens, I will fly a Swastika flag in the wind of this hurricane and will post it to Youtube. I live in West Palm by the way.

Huh... kinda looks like Pepe's mouth..,

You're not living your life correctly if your wife is taller than you.

The subs will survive. Hurricanes are the reason why Publix subs are so good. Just don't let black people make them for you. Drive to another store if you have to.

I keep on saying that Texas is going blue in 2020.
>digits
>zeros
Welp. At least let my grandparents live amongst the wreckage, they're good people.

A lot of old people in Florida are Jews.

stay safe ameribros, hopefully it washes away some DREAMers

I'm hoping it hits Apelanta more than Miami honestly.

Its gonna turn and hit south carolina.
Sorry boys.

underrated

ICE will freeze the dreamers. Don't you worry.

After Hurricane Andrew, all houses were rebuilt with hurricane-proof material and concrete foundations.

tl;dr Miami is no Lousiana

Floridian here. If its not a Cat 5 we really give no shits. Cat 4 we shutter. Cat 3 we just chill in our houses. Cat 2 or 1 we have a Hurricane party at each others places. I really don't know what you guys are expecting we get hurricanes all the time.

Oops it might be two cat fives

Are "Cat"s for hurricanes kind of like "Mag"s for earthquakes?

Pretty much this.

Most of the homes that are actually damaged from the hurricane aftermaths are built with shitty old wood. Building codes don't allow wooden homes in South Florida.

Yeah. Category 5, Category 4 ect. Our houses are rated for pretty much anything but Tornadoes can do damage. You just got to watch out for windows and storm surge if you are on the Ocean. They also drain all of our water sources before hand so inland water is not really an issue.

you fucking asshole

excellent

Please sink this filth.

>he doesn't have a giantess fetish

>5% chance

NY jew fag here. I want this destroy NYC so ok

>the second capital of all degeneracy of the world after LA

i'm ok with it

kek

Pickle Rick strikes again

>pickle rick
neck yourseld

Tfw no major hurricanes here since '04

Can any anons redpill me on NY's fate. Getting uneasy here.

the Euro model which just finished has it just grazing the tip of florida and making a NC/Virginia landfall

Shame there's no real predictions of it going down from it's current course, skimming the bottom tip of Florida and making it into the Gulf.

That's when the real party would begin. Cat 4 at least and an open choice of which coastal state to fuck up to almost Harvey/Katrina tier.

Hopefully it gets New Orleans while their pumps are still not fully operational.

May Father KEK wipe Boca Raton out!

Those rich fucks have insurance, probably become richer.

I could honestly give a fuck less if it hits Florida.
We got hit by 3 major hurricanes in 3 weeks in 04 and it was fucking nothing our power didn't even go out.
Texans need to step their hurricane game up.

>get hit by what was effectively a hurricane in alaska
>130mph gusts
>nothing happens to my house, not even slight damage or power outage
a lot of fucks in the lower 48s just need better building codes

Please don't hit delray I need my weekly dose of ments

start leaving artifacts to be found

Fuck Miami
t.central floridian

great post

>MUH DICK.jpg

Dear god somebody save Paola

May KeK bless us

It's all so tiresome

>hurricanes hitting states that voted for Trump
>liberals cheer
>they're hitting fucking blue cities

Top kek

Miami user here. Plz wash away this degeneracy

Digits and Atlanta gets permanently submerged.

>Florida
>Texas
What shithole is next? Ohio?

Can't wait for the spics and Niggers to be washed away. It's going to be nice.

California, ideally.

yes fucking please

t. Atlantan in fuckhead neighborhood

Shiieeeett

Not sure if you fags know this, but digits is an ancient occult philosophy based on numbers called numerology. It actually does have a deeper meaning.

t. Occult faggot

Cuba is going to get BTFO before it hits Southern Florida.

F

Mother Nature seems hellbent on destroying every blue county. Fate? Karma? Trump curse? Who knows? But I enjoy watching libs suffer.

Yeah, too bad the news hypes the duck out of it like last year.

I wish it was the same for central Florida. Lots of match stick houses here

Finally.
Moved from Florida 3 years ago because of this anons digits.

this is my worst fear.

If anything, the tea cups will spin faster. Should make for a more intense ride and a far better experience overall.

how big is this storm?

Can we agree that nature hates liberal counties? I feel like its been proven at this point.

Praise Based Poseidon!

B L E S S E D
L
E
S
S
E
D

Noice

The only problem is, these things scatter libs to the four winds as refugees, and then they turn the pristine places they land in to shitholes. It is like cancer metastasizing.

Wilma knocked out our power for like 2 weeks.

This lived in Florida for 28 years and I think only a cat 6 can defeat us. We don't seem to have a problem with flooding. Hurricane Andrew did make some peoples house flood though. That was 25 years ago though

Cities with underground power lost power for 15'minutes

>getting your panhandle raped by a technicolour aubergine

Life is pain burgers.

enjoy your lybians

Fuck that passes right through Jacksonville. I suffered through Matthew last year, I can't do this again, only much worse

If God exists it will hit Houston

Rip Dominican Republic.

This hurricane is only going to be about category 2 or 3 when it makes landfall.
Not enough to make much of a dent.

There are no mountains in Florida. It will be Pirates of the Caribbean, and Submarine Voyage.

Also Universal Studios Florida is getting Waterworld upgrade. It's going to be statewide.

This most importantly

Blessings upon these digits.

hows that?

Orlando user here. Already preped and ready. Only thing I have left to buy is alcohol if the storm moves in closer. Hopefully it's not a cat 4-5, things can get pretty spooky.

This one is better.

>hurricane proof
>Florida has 10 feet of elevation change from one end to the other
Its the water that gets you- pay attention.
Cat= category
Mag= magnitude

Different scales for measuring force.