Genetics Thread

Does anyone know anything about how certain genetic traits are transferred? I'm curious to see if/how I can have a blonde-haired, blue-eyed kid.

>Mother is 100% Bulgarian, DNA test shows strong link to Finland, Netherlands and White Russia on her side
>She has light brown hair, green eyes and very pale skin, her sister has blonde/blue
>Father is 100% Spanish from northern Spain, he has black hair and normal white skin with light brown eyes, his sister has very pale skin and green eyes
>I have moderately pale skin, brown hair and light brown eyes

Share your stories on how your genes were transferred to you desu

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>half-bulgarian
>half-spanish
jesus fucking christ..
half-bulgarian, half-greek-macedonian here

half-bulgarian, half-anglo here

i am superior to all of you

Canadian here, you can all suck my cock. Btw, you will never have white children you subhuman mongrel.

My mom has blue eyes but my dad has a weird dark dull grey. But me and my brother have true blues so I'm not sure how that happened

leaf-quality bait

My dad is bulgarian, he has brown hair and brown eyes which I inherited, greek skin tone, his mother was blonde

My mom is american, WASP/irish descent, dark blonde hair blue eyed, my siblings inherited the blonde hair and blue/hazel eyes

I mostly inherited my dad's genes while my siblings inherited more of my mom's genes. I did get my mom's hieght gens unfortunately.

we... we know..

>1/4 Ukrainean
>1/4 Southern Russian
>1/4 Siberian Russian
>1/4 Ingrian Finnish

Mongol slav reporting in.
Brown eyes, brown hair, darker-than-albino skin.

>1/4 siberian russian
>siberian russian

1/37 abo here

where's my petrol, whitey?

my dad is english (northerner) mum is 50/50 english irish
i have weird eyes that can change from green to blue
i don't know what that's about

That's mongoloid chink in Sup Forums speak.

>1/2 German
>1/4 Spanish
>1/4 Lebanese
>German grandparents had blue eyes
>Spanish and Lebanese were light skinned with brown eyes
>I have hazel eyes
>Cousins have blue eyes

changing eyes?
ayy lmao?

>Bulgarian
>Father is 100% Spanish
Holy shit, the 56%er memes are true

Fuck off niggerfaggot. I guarantee you I'm whiter than your bare asscheek

Holy shit same

Whenever it's hot like in the summer my eyes have a tinge of green, but during cold winter months in turns somewhat blue.

Anglo dad Nordic mom btw

I am currently on a mission in the Dominican Republic to experiment with this science . I'm trying to get black dominican woman pregnant to see how the babies will turn out before I go back to Canada to become cucked by my wife .

Ocular Heterochromatic with brown hair whos ancestors hail from the british isles reporting in i seriously have no idea who i should mate with

Bb n bb isnt always brown its 50%.
For example its one from each parent
Like if both parents are Bb Bb..then combos are BB..Bb .Bb...bb.
So 25% chance of blue while 50% brown with blue carrier while other 25% full brown.
Now how do u explain hazel n grey

It's all confusing. I'm 100% Euro mutt, no black, no jew, no middle eastern, no Asian or Indian or native at all. Mostly Western European with some Irish/Anglo and a bit of Scandinavian/Russian. 1% Spanish.

Father and both his parents and both his siblings, blue eyes. Lots of blondes; he had dark brown hair. Mother, brown eyes and brown hair, mother was blue-eyed German, father blue eyes and brown hair, Irish.

All that and although I'm pale as paper, I've got brown eyes and hair.

You can't predict this shit really.

It's funny, I know this since 9th grade. Know by any chance why grey eyes are more striking than pale blue eyes? I knew this one girl from Vermont that came to Canada to study, and she had them. It looked like twice as bright as blue eyed peoples eyes

>grandfather is a green eyed ginger
>father has light brown hair and hazel eyes
>whole mother side brown eyed
>tfw brown eyed

Wierd similar here too. Like distance brown but depending i duno weather or lighting its either honey brown ir hazel greenish look

Charts bullshit. I'm a hapa that's Bb and my wife is a blue eyed and white. Our kids both have blue eyes and the wife's besties envy her because they act like they're exotic pets due to the combination.

Wierd similar here too. Like distance brown but depending i duno weather or lighting its either honey brown ir hazel greenish lookBrown eyes is more dominating to women....least youre not ginger

>My father, 100% Greek, tall, Green eyes, Dark hair now, blonde until late 20s
>His father, relatively tall for generation, traces his roots to Northern Epirus, blue eyes, Blonde
>His mother, average height, brown eyes, brown hair, from Ithaca
>My mother, mostly German, remainder Irish, tall for a woman, brown eyes, blonde as a child, brown hair now
>Her mother from somewhere in West Germany, brown hair, brown eyes, tall for a woman
>Her father, Irishman, idk what he looked like, he died while she was a child and has no photos.
>I have dirty-blonde hair, hazel-green eyes, tall
feels good

Well only 1/4 asian ....must be lil keanu reeves

Half Anglo Half Scottish.
I have blue eyes.
>mother has brown eyes while her father has blue eyes
>my father has blue eyes

Something like 88% German, 12% Scottish.
>Brown eyes, brown hair

Its almost nighttime in Australia eh?

How dies hair color change with age

I think both my parents have blue eyes.
i have blue eyes with yellow/gold in the middle.
one brother has the same and the other fully yellow/gold eyes

Both my parents have browm eyes
I have brown eyes

marry a blonde haired blue eyed woman and your chances significantly increase since both of those traits are recessive, and it's possible you're heterozygous

75% Italian, 25% German and 25% Slavic

>father has hazel eyes and brown hair
>mother has hazel eyes and light brown hair
>brother has blue eyes and blonde hair
>i have green eyes and brown hair
but here's the weird thing about me, and i wonder if any of you lads can help me figure it out. about a year or two ago, some of my hair started turning blonde. not grey, not white. blonde, just like my brother's hair. why did this happen? usually it's the other way around. my father, for example, had blonde hair and it turned brown.

It's barely the afternoon here.
It's called achromotrichia, it also means my hair, like my father and his father's hair, will turn white at old age, although seeing as my father is in his mid 50s and has hardly any whites, I think I'll be good. Oddly enough, on my fathers side our eye colour also changes, in photos, you can see as a child his eyes were browner, in his teenage years to early 20s his eyes were hazel-green, and now they're entirely green. The same apparently happened with my grandfather who had grey in his eyes early in life but became extremely blue in old age.

Full Puerto Rican.
Brown eyes, black hair, light skin.

Do you spend a lot of time outside?

Eyes are on 7 genes I think so it's more complicate than just deducing the genes from your family, but can be said for sure you carry some of the blue/green eyed genes. Just get yourself a blonde blue eyed girl.

no more than most people do. the color doesn't come and go with the season, either. it first showed up in a winter season and has been there ever since.

>father dark hair green eyes
>mother dark blonde green eyes
>end up brown hair brown eyes

>Gey
>kek

Odd, I've heard some chemicals can cause a change.

i don't know if that's the case. i've had several haircuts and it always grows back blonde now. i'm not sure what chemical could've ended up on my head anyhow. i don't (knowingly) expose myself to any exotic ones.

If you procreate with a female with green eyes your possibility of having kids with blue eyes is 0 or 12.5%. But if is a blue eye female the possibilities can be 25%. Remember, all is speculation.
The hair color is more difficult to determine but it should be an extremely low percent to have a blonde hair children.

>grandfather is a green eyed ginger
heh, you have no idea how bad this shit is. Fuck red hair. I'm going for anything other than a red head. I will not curse my kid with this

mfw asia dont have diversity shit! please make more green & blue I'm sick of brown

Mother is half Irish/Greek - Dark hair, brown eyes
Father is UK mongrel - Light brown hair, blue eyes

My bro and I have light ashy brown hair, brown eyes
My sister has same hair colour but blue eyes

My bro married and had kids with a blonde girl with two toned green yellow eyes and one boy has blue eyes and the other has two tone brown green eyes

I can already smell the memes, I'm half-Moroccan and half-Swedish and I hope to have children with either a Moroccan or Swedish girl, would I help white pepo' if I got a Swedish girlfriend or would I be a problem, what do

Nah I mean internally, or something in your diet.

hi Ahmed

Salaam alaikum, labas lik?

same here
>misclicked the nationalist bolshevik flag

>tfw german bavarian for many generations

Do you eat absurdly healthy? My whole family has gotten green eyes after eating paleo for two years. We're Italian/Irish/German mutts.

I had hazel eyes that switched with the season. Everyone else had brown eyes. About two years later, even my aunt who has had doe-brown eyes for her whole life, now has green eyes. Mine have gone grey-green.

>Entire father's side of the family is Ashkenazi Jewish
>Mother's side of the family is mostly Italian
>Jewish side has fair hair and light eyes (grandfather lived out WWII without anyone knowing he was a Jew)
>Light brown hair and hazel eyes for me
But I still have the nose, I suppose. My sisters also both have blue eyes.

The math doesn't add up

Father
>Norwegian
>also a bit British and German according to 23andMe (family comes from Western Norway)
>light brown hair
>brown eyes

Mother
>Swedish and Finnish, about 50/50, also according to 23andMe
>brown hair
>very blue eyes

Me
>very blond
>very green eyes

Disgusting.

>23andme
you really gave your fucking blood to the ceo of youtube and her family, didnt you, you fucking nigger?

What are you doing about it? Fagposting on Sup Forums or making a bunch of children?

I have a Scandinavian and German mother and an Irish and possibly French father. As a result, I'm a dude with a big ass forehead and a jew nose.

Shit.

I did. What's done is done.

Triggered nigger. You're a disgusting subhuman that shouldn't exist.

mmm would you listen to that, sounds like you're fagposting on Sup Forums

All my family has blue eyes and light brown hair, except my grandpa who has black hair and my grandma who as far as I know had blonde hair (now silver).

>oooga booga
Typical nigger post.

>ignoring what I say because I hurt your feefees
Cry some more, you're a disgrace to Sweden, I probably have more Swedish soul than you even if I'm half-sandnigger.

Why should I respond seriously to a projecting shitposter? I think you're a disgusting subhuman and that triggered you and so you're currently in nigger mode.

>projecting shitposter
>want advice on how to help white race as a half-brownie
See, this is why Sweden is cucked, because when you see people wanting to save the white race, you see it as a shitpost

I have blue eyes and brown hair. 1/4 german, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 British, 1/4 a mix of french, Scandinavian, and dutch

>post isn't relevant to anything I said
Swedes that goes for non-Whites are on average very low IQ, so that combined with a sand nigger IQ haven't been kind to you. A sand nigger like yourself shouldn't try thinking.

I simply said that you're a disgusting subhuman user and you got triggered over the truth.

*go

That's a common trait among real white people.

Well, it seems my father helped me out then, evening it out, nullifying my low IQ mother's IQ, since my father has studied medicine in Morocco, Finland and Sweden and is is a retired doctor. Sure, you can think I am a subhuman, I personally don't agree with people that choose to mix stuff up, but it doesn't make you any less subhuman, sitting there in the dark, collecting neetbux and contributing nothing to society.

Father black/Brown hair, blue eyes
Mother blonde hair, blue eyes
Me dark blonde/Light Brown hair, blue eyes
Sister Light blond, blue eyes.

Feels good

Born and bred native here.

Mother
>dirty blonde hair
>crystal clear blue eyes
>grandma has brown eyes and blond hair
>grandpa has dark blue eyes and brown hair

Father
>black hair
>brown eyes
>grandma has black hair and brown eyes
>grandpa has blond hair and green eyes

Me
>brown hair
>brown eyes

Brother
>brown hair
>hazel eyes

I learned Mendelian Genetics in school, but I've been told those are outdated. Is that true?

88% and 12% lol your female ancestors got blacked bucko

>Mom is portuguese descendant with green eyes
>Dad is portuguese/italian with brown eyes
>Came out with green eyes

it's threads like these that make me thankful I have blonde hair and blue eyes in the family. it feels good knowing I'm a real white american and my kids will be too

must be hell losing sleep over the thought of being mystery meat

It sucks being mystery meat, there's a big chance I have sub-saharan blood in me and I really don't like the idea of that.

I doubt that you have a high IQ and still there's reversal to the racial mean.

> but it doesn't make you any less subhuman, sitting there in the dark, collecting neetbux and contributing nothing to society.
Lol no, projecting.

>I personally don't agree with people that choose to mix stuff up
Good. Don't reproduce then.

>reversal to the racial mean
Can you give me a quick rundown on that?

mom is Irish/British with blue eyes/blonde
hair dad is a mestizo with brown eyes black hair, got my mom's face but dad's hair and eyes FUGG at least I can pass for italian

>Lol no, projecting.
>I doubt that you have a high IQ
lol
>Good. Don't reproduce then.
Nope, I'll be doing that, I'll make sure it's a Swedish girl just to spite you, I'll make sure to thank her for making my blood cleaner, don't worry.

>dad has hazel hair and blue eyes
>mum has dark hair and brown eyes
>I end up having very light blonde hair and some weird greyish eye colour, pic related is very similar

>Nope, I'll be doing that, I'll make sure it's a Swedish girl just to spite you, I'll make sure to thank her for making my blood cleaner, don't worry.
Of course a sand nigger likes to destroy things. That's all you have ever done throughout history. You have no impulse control and act like a child getting triggered and acting out - like you're doing now.

There're different average IQs of different ethnic groups and the IQs of children tend to reserve to that mean... Meaning that for example high IQ African American parents on average tend to have children with lower IQ than low IQ White parents - which the studies also show, I remember reading a paper about just that.

>You have no impulse control and act like a child getting triggered and acting out
What do you want me to do? Bend over and take it? Is that a normal trait in Swedes? It must have been washed out thanks to my dad because that is not a trait I'd like. Sandniggers have contributed a lot in scientific fields, sure, a whole lot of sandniggers suck today, but most of them are driven by their religion to do shitty stuff, it's not genetic. Oh and by the way, are you forgotten OUR ancestors? The big pillaging, raping and warmongering Vikangz?

Is grey eye color common in scandinavian countries?
Everyone is always talking about blue, green and brown eyes, but everyone seems to forget the existance of grey eyes.

I have eyes like yours in the pic, light-blond beard and darker-blond hair.

I'm telling you not tot reproduce because you're a subhuman. You said that race mixing is bad yet you want to continue race mixing? What kind of sand nigger logic is that? Find another race mixed girl if you want to reproduce.

> What do you want me to do? Bend over and take it? Is that a normal trait in Swedes?
No but it's nice seeing that you disrespect your own parent. Sand nigger behaviour.

> Sandniggers have contributed a lot in scientific fields
Lol no. Sand niggers are low IQ trash.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

It's genetic, since IQ is mostly genetic.

>OUR ancestors
We are not the same. You're a sand nigger.

My mom miraculously got blue eyes despite two beady-eyed parents. My dad is also blue, as am I. Not sure what odds my mom beat but pretty substantial ones I assume.

You can't predict this stuff just from your parents, you have to take your grandparents into consideration too

>I'm telling you not tot reproduce because you're a subhuman. You said that race mixing is bad yet you want to continue race mixing? What kind of sand nigger logic is that? Find another race mixed girl if you want to reproduce.
I'm not going to not reproduce, I'd like to pass on my genes whether their Swedish or not, if I find another mixed girl, I'd be making it even harder on my child, they'd have to choose between 4 different cultures.
>No but it's nice seeing that you disrespect your own parent. Sand nigger behaviour.
>implying sand niggers doesn't fear their parents for fear of getting the slipper
I'd never disrespect my parents and I know that my mother wouldn't take shit, how am I even disrespecting them? I'm just asking if it's a normal trait.
>Sandniggers have contributed a lot in scientific fields
>sandnigger countries with low EI has low IQ
Color me fucking surprised, notice how the sandniggers have relatively high IQ while having incredibly low EI, IQ isn't JUST genetics, environment plays a role in the development of children.
>OUR ancestors
We are half-the same, my grandx100father probably banged your mother.

>my grandx100father probably banged your mother
I meant your grandx100mother, ghost fucking is impossible

You're already mixed race don't ruin someone else's genetics. Find a mixed race girl with some 'majority x heritage' and it won't be a problem.

>Color me fucking surprised, notice how the sandniggers have relatively high IQ while having incredibly low EI, IQ isn't JUST genetics, environment plays a role in the development of children.
IQ is mainly determined by genetics and sand niggers have low 80s IQs on average. There has been lots of peer reviewed research about this. Look up 'the Minnesota transracial adoption study' for example.

Yes, genetics mainly play a role, but sandniggers are not niggers, in the study you talk about, they
probably use niggers, since it's America. Where my dad is from, the average IQ is 84 and the EI in Morocco is 0.468, that's half of what Sweden has and yet, they only have 16 less IQ points or whatever.

Do they not teach punet squares in burgerland?

I'm Cornish, Irish and French
Eyes are blue , but I have dark curly hair. Probably French