How am I supposed to fix the birthrate by having white children when all white women are far left feminist scum who...

How am I supposed to fix the birthrate by having white children when all white women are far left feminist scum who love immigrants, love degeneracy, love welfare, hate traditional values, hate borders, hate strong families and either don't want children at all or will divorce you 2 years after giving birth?

How can we fight White Genocide when there are no white women worth having children with?

Other urls found in this thread:

justicemap.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese women

>still has desire to breed
drink more tap water. it's just a phase.

Take the Edpill. Pic related.

Women don't have any convictions, they just vomit up the last thing an authority figure told them. Just become that figure and bully them into going natsoc.

I hope for the sake of our skin colour there are still some availiable, have you tried ebay?
What about golf centres? They usually keep a spare cache of them for rich men emergencies...

>Dutch honesty

Bestaat niet. Toch nooit gehoord. Verkeerd Engels. Twee woorden die in hetzelfde zin niet moeten komen.

If I was raised by a single mother and figured out she fucked my genetics over by breeding with that fat sack of shit I would beat the shit out of her. If you're gonna have a baby with no father at least bang a chad for good genes.

>All white women
Quit going to shitty college campuses

Let's build a secret baby farm.

Women turn to fat sacks of shit like that dude, because Chads are too busy banging Stacies.

Its simple Germanbro you merely force your women into cages and fuck them/impregnate them on a daily basis. Sure they will be suicidal and depressed, but they never used their rights for any good anyway. Plus you get to get that Merkel ass you always crave!

>and figured out she fucked my genetics over by breeding with that fat sack of shit
But in that case the son of that fat sack of shit is who you are, if your whore mother had slept with someone else the result would not have been you.

You are your genetics.

>Just as in my Burmese aquarelles!

dude you are an incel gb2reddit mra groups. trump didn't get you laid, won't also. sucks being you, specifically.

I have a black girlfriend and she is nice you should be more open with your dating pool

Women love to be dominated. Either you do it, or (((they))) do.

>trump didn't get you laid, won't also

there is literally a dating site where trump voters can find men/women who arent retarded and that shit is fuckin exploding.

>all white women are far left feminist scum who love immigrants,
They aren't. Stop being a loser, become attractive and go talk to actual women.

Cuz u cant lead fag. Go east germany an find a moldable one. If youre alpa shell follow if muslims can do it then its possible. .were women are submissi e by nature...otherwise bite the bullet and have kids with her am get kids to follow u.

Remember kids will pick the stronger horse

Send it back, I already have two hundred monkey corpses.

U need to go to jail for bestiality. ..when u mix the girls will too

marriage is genuine fucked, but honestly other than that you can moderate a left woman. we are left for a reason but that doesn't mean all women are gonna go full sjw cunttastrophe, remember more white women voted for trump than hillary.

Move to America

Only women you'll find here who think that way are in main cities.

justicemap.org/

Go for dark purple in a rural area.

translation: breed with suburban and rural retards, all the city people voted for hillary.

Well in the US, the majority of white women voted for Trump.

Not all white women are far left scum, just the ones that you see most often in your more urban developed areas.

I don't see a problem with that

what is the source

There are plenty of women who are perfectly fine. 99% of posters like OP have never even tried.

Also
>white women
He isn't even German. A German would write "women"

>50% of white people are enough for 100% white people
that's disregarding the fact about 80% of the women who voted for trump are 40+ year old and almost entirely married

>Not all white women are far left scum
just 80% of the ones which are under 30. nobody is going to marry some 35 year old roastie who hit the wall and had a midlife crisis so she pretends to be conservative so she can divorce a man for his money

Is that you Joao?

Being masculine, strong-willed, up-front, and so on.
A lot of women say they hate it but don't. That's why they go for "macho" blacks and Muslims.

Darkness is the best, never fails to make me laugh